Windows 10: ratting

Discus and support ratting in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So my old pc was ratted so I factory rest it 2-3 times and ran malware bytes and it still seems to be ratted is there anything I can do to make sure... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HeyimSym, Mar 3, 2021.

1. HeyimSym Win User

ratting

So my old pc was ratted so I factory rest it 2-3 times and ran malware bytes and it still seems to be ratted is there anything I can do to make sure that its 100% off?

:)

HeyimSym, Mar 3, 2021

2. How to Remove RAT

I'm not sure if these Revenge-RAT v0.3 file detections have anything to do with what you are having:

What is this exe file? Is this file safe? Check here

When you're clicking on the red "Not trusted" you'll see more details and also links to respective VirusTotal scans.

Suggestion to run the Emsisoft Emergency Kit, see item 3 here:
    List of Malware Removal Tools

Perhaps it's best to ask for free expert help in a specialized forum, see i.e. here:

Might be best to do a clean reinstall, please do read through
    this
    thread.

Jsssssssss, Mar 3, 2021
  3. modysd Win User
    ARE WE LAB RATS FOR NOKIA?

but RATS get mobiles for free

we are not RATS becouse we bay to be RATS

modysd, Mar 3, 2021
  4. ratting

Run icrav03.rat in Windows 10 x86

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please be informed that the program icrav03.rat is a Virus File. In order to assist you further could you please confirm a couple of things:

• What exactly are you trying to do?
    • Does this file pop up while browsing through any Websites?
    • Is it particular while using any Browsers?

Nevertheless, as it is a virus file I suggest you to turn on the Windows Defender and run a Virus Scan. Windows Defender is a malware protection that is included with and built into Windows 10. This software helps identify and remove viruses,

spyware
    , and other
    malicious software
    . Windows Defender runs in the background and notifies you when you need to take specific action. However, you can use it anytime to scan for malware if your computer isn’t working properly or if you
    clicked a suspicious link online or in an email message. To scan your computer with Windows Defender follow the steps below:

• Tap or click the Search button.
    • Search for defender, and then open Windows Defender.
    • On the Home tab, click a scan option, and then tap or click
      Scan now.

For additional information refer to the link below and check if it helps:

Protect your PC

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

ratting

1. ratting - Similar Threads - ratting

2. My screen keeps turning white when its done something called async rat chat apairs how do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen keeps turning white when its done something called async rat chat apairs how do I...: Sorry this is another laptop so no screen shot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-keeps-turning-white-when-its-done/7b9d5184-6c3d-4ad0-b471-984f3bfb85de
  3. My screen keeps turning white when its done something called async rat chat apairs how do I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen keeps turning white when its done something called async rat chat apairs how do I...: Sorry this is another laptop so no screen shot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-keeps-turning-white-when-its-done/7b9d5184-6c3d-4ad0-b471-984f3bfb85de
  4. My screen keeps turning white when its done something called async rat chat apairs how do I...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows eleven search index malware or is it rat ware ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows eleven search index malware or is it rat ware ?: I spent the last 3 days trying to fix my computer. I got all of my paused issues fixed. The problem is now is my CPU. Keeps maxing out to a 100. Well, I've got that somewhat kind of fixed with mwhereabouts running an hourly scan every hour, but the problem is. It spikes to a...
  6. Windows eleven search index malware or is it rat ware ?

Windows eleven search index malware or is it rat ware ?: I spent the last 3 days trying to fix my computer. I got all of my paused issues fixed. The problem is now is my CPU. Keeps maxing out to a 100. Well, I've got that somewhat kind of fixed with mwhereabouts running an hourly scan every hour, but the problem is. It spikes to a...
  7. I think i got ratted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i got ratted.: I was downloading mods for a game then i tried to open the game but it kept crashing i asked someone in the mod community for help he asked for a photo of the file that contains mods and he said i got ratted. I then opened my security app malwarebytes and it detected 17 files...
  8. I think i got ratted.

I think i got ratted.: I was downloading mods for a game then i tried to open the game but it kept crashing i asked someone in the mod community for help he asked for a photo of the file that contains mods and he said i got ratted. I then opened my security app malwarebytes and it detected 17 files...
  9. is this normal? VirusTotal says its a rat file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is this normal? VirusTotal says its a rat file: im being hacked right? ijm 80% my wintdows updates are hacked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-normal-virustotal-says-its-a-rat-file/31c6aef7-d6ca-498b-b331-2ea79df08fe0
  10. is this normal? VirusTotal says its a rat file

is this normal? VirusTotal says its a rat file: im being hacked right? ijm 80% my wintdows updates are hacked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-normal-virustotal-says-its-a-rat-file/31c6aef7-d6ca-498b-b331-2ea79df08fe0