Windows 10: RaUI.exeis locked and can not be unistalled, please check if it is running by another user

Discus and support RaUI.exeis locked and can not be unistalled, please check if it is running by another user in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello , I recently update my windows 10 , I install my network adapter drivers that on the previews version of windows 10 was working perfectly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HarisBodourof, Aug 18, 2019.

1. RaUI.exeis locked and can not be unistalled, please check if it is running by another user

Hello ,

I recently update my windows 10 , I install my network adapter drivers that on the previews version of windows 10 was working perfectly.

After the adapter drivers has ben install the adapter is not able to connect to the wifi, it shows me that is trying to connect but nothing is happening , still trying to connect .

I try to uninstall the drivers and then install them again but on the uninstalling proces I get this message ( RaUI.exeis locked and can not be unistalled, please check if it is running by another user ) . how can I uninstall the drivers ?

thank you

:)

HarisBodourof, Aug 18, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Aug 18, 2019
  4. RaUI.exeis locked and can not be unistalled, please check if it is running by another user

Can't unistall Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

We appreciate the time and effort you have put in to resolve the issue. I would like to assist you with further information from here.

As an initial recommendation, I would suggest you to check if the User Account you are logged in is the Administrator account or not. Follow the below steps.

• Press the Windows key and R from the keyboard to open the Run Command Dialog Box.
    • Enter netplwiz to open the
      Advanced User Accounts Control Panel which lists all the users accounts created on a computer.

If it does not help, I would also suggest you to enable the
    built in administrator account and check if it helps to perform Admin tasks.

You need to run the command from an elevated command prompt. To do that you need to do the following:

• Press the Windows key t+ R from the keyboard to open the Run Command Dialog Box
    • Enter cmd and right-click on the Command Prompt result that should appear.
    • This opens a list of options at the bottom. Select Run as administrator there.
    • Accept the UAC prompt
    • Enter the following command to enable the hidden administrator account:
      net user administrator /active:yes

Hope the above information is helpful. If you need further information feel free to write to us and we woud be happy to help you.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

RaUI.exeis locked and can not be unistalled, please check if it is running by another user

1. RaUI.exeis locked and can not be unistalled, please check if it is running by another user - Similar Threads - RaUI exeis locked

2. How do i unistall files that require another files to unistall it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i unistall files that require another files to unistall it: it say i need uniss000.exe files but i accidental unisnital that files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unistall-files-that-require-another-files/1cbf460f-b10c-4833-91e4-925d2bbe0a24
  3. How do i unistall files that require another files to unistall it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i unistall files that require another files to unistall it: it say i need uniss000.exe files but i accidental unisnital that files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unistall-files-that-require-another-files/1cbf460f-b10c-4833-91e4-925d2bbe0a24
  4. Num Lock doesn't work for another user logged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Num Lock doesn't work for another user logged in: I have a new PC desktop windows 10. I have one user acc primary account and my son has another. When initially logging in and press the number lock I can type numbers away but when I change to my son account I can't type the numbers I have done several ways : 1. Unplug and...
  5. File is locked for editing by "another user"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File is locked for editing by "another user": Users reported that files are locked for editing by "another user", but actually no one is using those files.We are using the NetApp OnTapp File server and they said that it is not a storage issue.How can we solve the issue?...
  6. please help i can not run health check

in Windows 10 Customization
    please help i can not run health check: this is shiowing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-can-not-run-health-check/af4a3a40-6486-4df3-9a5d-d597e28e6cfa
  7. What can I unistall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What can I unistall: I have already asked the question months ago but did not get the answer I wanted. Im trying to free up space on my hard drive so I can update my laptop, so far I need 8gb to update and Im 5gb free. I need to uninstall apps on my drive but I don't know what's safe to...
  8. Command to check if a user has his screen locked

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Command to check if a user has his screen locked: Hi, is there a command to execute at remote desktop to check the user who has a not locked his screen? I want to know who is really working....
  9. The document is locked for editing by another user problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    The document is locked for editing by another user problem: Hi all I have a problem where one of our users cannot always see the name of another user that currently has a file open that they also want to edit. When the user receives the message "The document is locked for editing by another user" if the message displays the username...
  10. Another security concern for KODI users - check repositories

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Another security concern for KODI users - check repositories: One of KODI extensions developer, MetalKettle, pointed out possible security risk, affecting any addon installed via repository. MetalKettle deleted his repository on Github and another user created new one with the same name. This is huge potential security risk, as new...