Windows 10: RAW FILE SYSTEM HOW TO ACCESS WITHOUT DATA LOSS

Discus and support RAW FILE SYSTEM HOW TO ACCESS WITHOUT DATA LOSS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; 1 TB NVME RAW FILE SYSTEM HOW TO ACCESS WITHOUT DATA LOSSraw file system readerHow to Convert RAW Drive to NTFS WITHOUT DATA LOSS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RAJEEV R KRISHNAN, Sep 13, 2022.

1. RAW FILE SYSTEM HOW TO ACCESS WITHOUT DATA LOSS

1 TB NVME RAW FILE SYSTEM HOW TO ACCESS WITHOUT DATA LOSSraw file system readerHow to Convert RAW Drive to NTFS WITHOUT DATA LOSS

:)

RAJEEV R KRISHNAN, Sep 13, 2022

2. RAW Hard Drive Data Loss

Windows 10 1909 x64

So I had mounting a Hard Drive to VMware and access the drive through VMware. One day I tried to access the data on the drive and Windows detected the drive as a Raw drive and I had know idea what do so I looked online and people suggested running chkdsk /r so I did and after that it fixed the drive but now it says the drive is completely empty there is nothing on the drive. So I download Recuva and checked to see if the data is there and there are lots of files but i am unable to tell what everything is. Is there a way to rebuild this back to normal and recover the data on the drive or am I sol? Thanks for the help. I have at included the output of chkdsk, Recuva screenshot, and Windows Explorer.

output.txt

RAW FILE SYSTEM HOW TO ACCESS WITHOUT DATA LOSS [​IMG]

ViTaLC0D3R, Sep 13, 2022
  3. jumanji Win User
    RAW Hard Drive Data Loss

GetDataback Sample screenshots:

jumanji, Sep 13, 2022
  4. RAW FILE SYSTEM HOW TO ACCESS WITHOUT DATA LOSS

Help with reformatted RAW data files

My external hard drive popped up in a RAW format, inadvertantly reformated and it restored. I lost all my data, but was able to retrieve it with a third party program. Everthing is still in the RAW format and I cannot access it or open it. Any suggestions? Would really appreciate the help!

Thanks!!!

MrsSpaceGeek, Sep 13, 2022
Thema:

RAW FILE SYSTEM HOW TO ACCESS WITHOUT DATA LOSS

1. RAW FILE SYSTEM HOW TO ACCESS WITHOUT DATA LOSS - Similar Threads - RAW FILE SYSTEM

2. Data Loss without any intervention

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data Loss without any intervention: Dear Team, I have HP Laptop EliteBook SN: 5CG94979Z8 , we found that the laptop performance is not fine, we updated Google Chrome and reset TCP IP Network Driver and restart the laptop. After restart we found that the data on D has been disappeared and partition D become...
  3. Data Loss without any intervention

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Data Loss without any intervention: Dear Team, I have HP Laptop EliteBook SN: 5CG94979Z8 , we found that the laptop performance is not fine, we updated Google Chrome and reset TCP IP Network Driver and restart the laptop. After restart we found that the data on D has been disappeared and partition D become...
  4. Data Loss without any intervention

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. RAW FILE SYSTEM HOW TO ACCESS WITHOUT DATA LOSS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RAW FILE SYSTEM HOW TO ACCESS WITHOUT DATA LOSS: 1 TB NVME RAW FILE SYSTEM HOW TO ACCESS WITHOUT DATA LOSSraw file system readerHow to Convert RAW Drive to NTFS WITHOUT DATA LOSS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/raw-file-system-how-to-access-without-data-loss/30bf70f2-5f9b-464a-bc7e-424a919ba73c
  6. RAW FILE SYSTEM HOW TO ACCESS WITHOUT DATA LOSS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAW FILE SYSTEM HOW TO ACCESS WITHOUT DATA LOSS: 1 TB NVME RAW FILE SYSTEM HOW TO ACCESS WITHOUT DATA LOSSraw file system readerHow to Convert RAW Drive to NTFS WITHOUT DATA LOSS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/raw-file-system-how-to-access-without-data-loss/30bf70f2-5f9b-464a-bc7e-424a919ba73c
  7. How to convert RAW SSD to NTFS without losing data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to convert RAW SSD to NTFS without losing data?: I just open my laptop and suddenly it wont boot up. It goes to BSOD then advance boot options and just loops until forever. I found out my SSD is the problem.I tried plugging my SSD into another laptop using external enclosure and it only detects the SSD for a moment then...
  8. File and Data Loss

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File and Data Loss: Hello, recently I tried to move disk storage space from one disk to another using several programs, but nothing worked so I gave up. But for some reason I realized that my disc space was freeing up without me doin anything. I have Norton antivirus, but it said there are no...
  9. RAW Hard Drive Data Loss

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAW Hard Drive Data Loss: Windows 10 1909 x64 So I had mounting a Hard Drive to VMware and access the drive through VMware. One day I tried to access the data on the drive and Windows detected the drive as a Raw drive and I had know idea what do so I looked online and people suggested running chkdsk...
  10. RAW Hard Drive Data Loss

in Windows 10 Support
    RAW Hard Drive Data Loss: Windows 10 1909 x64 So I had mounting a Hard Drive to VMware and access the drive through VMware. One day I tried to access the data on the drive and Windows detected the drive as a Raw drive and I had know idea what do so I looked online and people suggested running chkdsk...