Windows 10: Raw Hard disk with blue screen

Discus and support Raw Hard disk with blue screen in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey guys.. How are ya all I hope you're doing well... Lately, I have been facing a problem on my hp laptop which is running in windows 10 os.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by abood adel, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Raw Hard disk with blue screen

Hey guys..

How are ya all

I hope you're doing well...

Lately, I have been facing a problem on my hp laptop which is running in windows 10 os.

First of all, I have a 320 GB hard disk divided to 3 partitions.

C partition is running fine but D and E are not.

Both D and E have turned to RAW. And when I try to use them or get into them, the computer asks me to farmat them.

When I click format, Blue screen comes up to the screen and the laptop restarts.

Unfortunately, now I am using only half of the storage I have in my laptop...

and I have no access to the rest of it.

I hope you guys help.

Thx

:)

abood adel, Jan 23, 2021
  2. Hamidi44 Win User

Hard drive to RAW and unknown disk

Hello everyone. Would like to thank you for spending time on you and wanting to help me.I have tried many programs to do recovery but none of them help and almost none of them can see the disk. I upload 3 pictures, 2 from different programs and one from windows disk manager. and my daughter 9 months of ageGreetings Hamidi

Raw Hard disk with blue screen [​IMG]

Hamidi44, Jan 23, 2021
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Save RAW drive - Don't want data

Open Admin command prompt, then type:
    1. diskpart
    2. list disk ======> Take note of disk # of the RAW drive
    3. select disk # ======> is the number in step 2
    4. clean
    5. exit
    Open Disk Management and initialize it, Create Simple, format.

topgundcp, Jan 23, 2021
  4. jumanji Win User

Raw Hard disk with blue screen

Hard drive to RAW and unknown disk

Hi hamidi44,

You have been given many suggestions - "Raw means its lost the parition you need to download specific parition recovery software" "You can use the free TestDisk Program. I have had the best luck with GetDataBack. " " live Linux Mint flash drive" and no doubt you will be confused which route you should take. Raw Hard disk with blue screen :)

OK, let us go step by step and decide which way to go.

In all these cases you must always give full details of the HDD like whether it is an internal drive or external drive, manufacturer, model No, capacity, how old is your drive , when was the last time you were able to successfully access the drive and also any event after which it became RAW and inaccessible - like you pulled it out without using safe removal or there was a sudden power outage/surge when it was being used.

1. Please post a screenshot of Windows Disk Management showing your drive RAW.

Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of

How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums

2. You said Minitool. What MiniTool? Power Data Recovery?? Partition Wizard??? Never mind. Do this as specified. Uninstall any MiniTool you had installed. Download , install and run MiniTool Partition Wizard Free 9.1 - yes only version 9.1. In later versions Partition Recovery is really not free *Biggrin -
    http://www.filehorse.com/download-pa.../old-versions/

Post a screenshot of how your drive appears in it - the very first screen that appears when you launch it.

I always believe seeing is believing Raw Hard disk with blue screen :).

jumanji, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Raw Hard disk with blue screen

1. Raw Hard disk with blue screen - Similar Threads - Raw Hard disk

2. HARD DISK IS SHOWING RAW

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HARD DISK IS SHOWING RAW: Hard disk showing raw message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-disk-is-showing-raw/e64ed05b-48bb-4594-a226-2914a72ea49a
  3. HARD DISK IS SHOWING RAW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HARD DISK IS SHOWING RAW: Hard disk showing raw message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-disk-is-showing-raw/e64ed05b-48bb-4594-a226-2914a72ea49a
  4. HARD DISK IS SHOWING RAW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Constant blue screens and Hard disk errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant blue screens and Hard disk errors: When I use my laptop for like 30 minutes it starts to make clicking noises. I sometimes even get the blue screen. When I startup the laptop there is a Hard Disk 1 (301) error, but you can still continue startup. My disk space is at a 100% yet there are only vital and some...
  6. no hard disk detected after blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no hard disk detected after blue screen: I use Windows 10 as an operating system on Lenovo ideapad 320. this morning while using Firefox browser, I received the microsoft blue screen that I actually forgot what it said then the PC restarted automatically and I got this screen in the picture. I connected the computer...
  7. raw hard drive

raw hard drive: hallo I have a hard drive that was gpt ntfs used as secondary drive. (storage) I set a wrong id for the volume and then i understand my mistake and i set again the good id (ebd0a0a2-b9e5-4433-87c0-68b6b72699c7) But now the ntfs is shown as raw. The check disk show:...
  8. raw hard drive

in Windows 10 Support
    raw hard drive: hallo I have a hard drive that was gpt ntfs used as secondary drive. (storage) I set a wrong id for the volume and then i understand my mistake and i set again the good id (ebd0a0a2-b9e5-4433-87c0-68b6b72699c7) But now the ntfs is shown as raw. The check disk show:...
  9. Disk listed as RAW

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk listed as RAW: After windows 10 pro update, my boot drive disappeared. I started with installation disc and went into recovery command prompt. With “Diskpart” I viewed the disks on my pc and my boot disk was listed as RAW, after exiting diskpart, I run chkdsk /f on that drive and it was...
  10. Hard drive to RAW and unknown disk

Hard drive to RAW and unknown disk: my hard drive changed to raw, and now do not look in windows! In the data manager, I can see that it exists. unknown disk no initiated! I can not format it and can not change partition or do anything else? I have tried many programs, mini tools two but it's coming nowhere! is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Hard drive raw blue screen