Windows 10: Raw-mode is unavailable courtesy of Hyper-V VirtualBox error

Discus and support Raw-mode is unavailable courtesy of Hyper-V VirtualBox error in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Many users are unable to boot VM as when they try to do the same, then receive the following error message- Failed to open a session for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 9, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Raw-mode is unavailable courtesy of Hyper-V VirtualBox error

Raw-mode is unavailable courtesy of Hyper-V VirtualBox error hypervision.jpg
    Many users are unable to boot VM as when they try to do the same, then receive the following error message- Failed to open a session for the virtual machine. Raw-mode is unavailable courtesy of Hyper-V. (VERR_SUPDRV_NO_RAW_MODE_HYPER_V_ROOT). In this article, we are going to fix the error with the help of some simple solutions. Raw-mode […]

This article Raw-mode is unavailable courtesy of Hyper-V VirtualBox error first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 9, 2021

2. Raw-mode is unavailable courtesy of Hyper-V

Hi, I've been using a virtual machine for almost a year, but since Summer I've been getting an error when I try to open it (Raw-mode is unavailable courtesy of Hyper-V. (VERR_SUPDRV_NO_RAW_MODE_HYPER_V_ROOT)). I checked numerous sites about this issue
    and tried many things to make it work and I've seen many solutions pointing to Windows being the main culprit so I figured maybe someone from this forum can help me. I'am guessing one of the updates that happened during Summer messed something up.

AdrianNeata, Jul 9, 2021
  3. Raw-mode is unavailable courtesy of Hyper-V

Heh. Maybe I should be testing with VirtualBox before that?

https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?t=87237&start=0

(BING search for

VERR_SUPDRV_NO_RAW_MODE_HYPER_V_ROOT

)

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Jul 9, 2021
  4. Raw-mode is unavailable courtesy of Hyper-V VirtualBox error

Raw-mode is unavailable courtesy of Hyper-V

In fact, I did have poor performance after getting 17134.345 and not doing anything about Hyper-V. I have uninstalled it, uninstalled Hyper-V and re-installed the update. Performance is OK (except for a bizarre continual page fault symptom for DWM.exe,
    even though dispatching priority is High) I will reinstall Hyper-V later (and then check if I have your symptom).

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Jul 9, 2021
Thema:

Raw-mode is unavailable courtesy of Hyper-V VirtualBox error

1. Raw-mode is unavailable courtesy of Hyper-V VirtualBox error - Similar Threads - Raw mode unavailable

2. Hyper-V unavailable in Windows 11 Pro.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V unavailable in Windows 11 Pro.: Hi there,I need a little help from the community. I tried to turn on Hyper-V this morning on Windows 11 Pro Build 22000.556 but couldn't find it under advanced features. Tried command prompt and Powershell but didn't help. Please check the attached screenshot for additional...
  3. Hyper-V unavailable in Windows 11 Pro.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper-V unavailable in Windows 11 Pro.: Hi there,I need a little help from the community. I tried to turn on Hyper-V this morning on Windows 11 Pro Build 22000.556 but couldn't find it under advanced features. Tried command prompt and Powershell but didn't help. Please check the attached screenshot for additional...
  4. Error: Hyper-V

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error: Hyper-V: A window show up one I clicked finished this what is says: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-hyper-v/1d057431-d7a6-40f5-96e5-747c14fcef4b
  5. Why can't Hyper-V play nicely with VirtualBox?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why can't Hyper-V play nicely with VirtualBox?: So, I use VM's mostly for curiosity at the moment, I have Windows 10 Pro, and so I decided to check and compare Hyper-V to VirtualBox, and VirtualBox seems vastly superior to Hyper-V (Hyper-V having no sound drivers is a big issue). So I decided to stick with VirtualBox,...
  6. Virtualbox and Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Virtualbox and Hyper-V: Allegedly, virtualbox 6 and hyper-v can now coexist i..e you can run VB6 if Hyper-V is enabled - not tried it. 135596
  7. Raw-mode is unavailable courtesy of Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Customization
    Raw-mode is unavailable courtesy of Hyper-V: Hi, I've been using a virtual machine for almost a year, but since Summer I've been getting an error when I try to open it (Raw-mode is unavailable courtesy of Hyper-V. (VERR_SUPDRV_NO_RAW_MODE_HYPER_V_ROOT)). I checked numerous sites about this issue and tried many things to...
  8. Run Hyper-V, VirtualBox and VMware on same Computer

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Run Hyper-V, VirtualBox and VMware on same Computer: How to: Run Hyper-V, VirtualBox and VMware on same Computer [img] Information When hypervisor is enabled at boot of computer, only Type 1 Hypervisors like Hyper-V can run virtual machines. To run virtual machines on Type 2 Hypervisors like VirtualBox or VMware, hardware...
  9. Hyper-V Network Adapter Bridge Mode?

Hyper-V Network Adapter Bridge Mode?: I'm running successfully running Android BlueStacks in a Hyper-V machine and have network connectivity through the host adapter. However, one Android app I run does not fully function because it believes the device is not on the same subnet as the actual host machine. Someone...
  10. HYPER-V and Unity mode equivalent ??

HYPER-V and Unity mode equivalent ??: Hi there I really love using the VM's in UNITY MODE - especially for Windows VM's from Linux boxes. Is there an equivalent type of facility in HYPER-V. (It's not a showstopper but Unity is a great feature). Cheers jimbo 2479