Windows 10: RAW pictures loaded onto Windows 10

Discus and support RAW pictures loaded onto Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I have 2 Canon Cameras, a 5D Mkiii and a Rebel SL2. I could download RAW files onto pictures... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JulieParry1, Jan 15, 2019.

1. RAW pictures loaded onto Windows 10

Hi

I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I have 2 Canon Cameras, a 5D Mkiii and a Rebel SL2. I could download RAW files onto pictures on Window 7 from both Cameras...but since upgrading to Windows 10 I can download RAW pictures from the Canon 5D Mkiii, but not the Canon Rebel SL2. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you RAW pictures loaded onto Windows 10 :)

:)

JulieParry1, Jan 15, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. RAW in Win 10 photo viewer not showing thumbnail pictures

Recently purchased a Canon Rebel T6s to replace my T3. When I upload my RAW pictures from using the new camera, none of the thumbnails show the picture in the Picture Viewer. Any RAW pictures from my T3 would show up in the Photo Viewer fine.

Any suggestions on how to make these pictures show up?

tammya1999, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

RAW pictures loaded onto Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

RAW pictures loaded onto Windows 10

1. RAW pictures loaded onto Windows 10 - Similar Threads - RAW pictures loaded

2. Issue loading App onto Windows PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue loading App onto Windows PC: App download won't work. I keep getting C:\windows\Installer\MSID65C.tmp. States it is not a valid Win32 application. Happened a number of times, the MSI code changes each timeDefinitely not the app, I suspect it's a Windows issue, if someone could help my 10 year old will be...
  3. Issue loading App onto Windows PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue loading App onto Windows PC: App download won't work. I keep getting C:\windows\Installer\MSID65C.tmp. States it is not a valid Win32 application. Happened a number of times, the MSI code changes each timeDefinitely not the app, I suspect it's a Windows issue, if someone could help my 10 year old will be...
  4. Windows 10 Mail not loading Pictures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Mail not loading Pictures: Hi there, I've recently switched from Mac to Windows and I've added my iCloud email to the default mail app. I keep getting this displayed instead of pictures in emails [ATTACH] I thought it might be my iCloud email so I added my outlook email to the Windows mail app...
  5. RAW Files and Lock Screen Picture

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RAW Files and Lock Screen Picture: I am Win 10 V 1909 and always take latest Updates. I recently received some photos in RAW format. Although I could open them within MS explorer I went to Microsoft Store and installed the relevant Codec to facilitate opening them. Today I went to change my Lock Screen...
  6. exporting pictures onto form

exporting pictures onto form: How do I drag & drop or export a picture from my computer files onto a form? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exporting-pictures-onto-form/73746787-2b4e-417d-90a7-e7ea9eb9c61f
  7. loading pictures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    loading pictures: I have a Sony DSC-W830 camera I can't load the pics into my Windows 10 computer. Can you help me do that ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loading-pictures/adebc038-128f-499a-ad6c-4122b1e2ce08
  8. UNABLE TO VIEW RAW CAMERA PICTURES

UNABLE TO VIEW RAW CAMERA PICTURES: HI...i have a Dell laptop with windows 10 ...I can download and view JPEG camer pictures i an unable however to view the downloaded RAW pictures ...I get a message that the format is not supported I have downloaded and ciewed RAW pictures in the past please advise on...
  9. Loading FSX onto a Windows 10 Computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Loading FSX onto a Windows 10 Computer: I am attempting to load FSX onto a new windows 10 computer from the original DVD. The load begins then stops during the act of "removing applications (29%). It will not move past that point. I ask this question yesterday and was told to try using "compatibility mode". The...
  10. can't load corel 14 onto windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't load corel 14 onto windows 10: I have a cd and serial code to load my pc but it won't because windows 10 is on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/cant-load-corel-14-onto-windows-10/b1204786-01b9-4783-a50e-5b3e6f4563f9