Windows 10: RAW

Discus and support RAW in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I Just clean my PC removed all software and users ……. I plug in my External Omega drive and it now comes up RAW what can I do to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LadyRucinski, Feb 22, 2019.

1. RAW

I Just clean my PC removed all software and users ……. I plug in my External Omega drive and it now comes up RAW what can I do to fix this?

:)

LadyRucinski, Feb 22, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Save RAW drive - Don't want data

Open Admin command prompt, then type:
    1. diskpart
    2. list disk ======> Take note of disk # of the RAW drive
    3. select disk # ======> is the number in step 2
    4. clean
    5. exit
    Open Disk Management and initialize it, Create Simple, format.

topgundcp, Feb 22, 2019
  3. tf2029 Win User
    How to convert RAW partition to NTFS partition.

Thanks for your reply. Apparently the convert drive to NTFS doesn't work when the drive is RAW. After following your instructions in step 2 I get message "convert is not available for RAW drives.

Any suggestions?

tf2029, Feb 22, 2019
  4. RAW

Camera Raw

How to view Sony A7iii Raw files with windows 10 the code pack do not list the camera

Colin CHRF, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

RAW

1. RAW - Similar Threads - RAW

2. How to retrieve the raw datas of event viewer using window log event api by cpp code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to retrieve the raw datas of event viewer using window log event api by cpp code?: I need to fetch the raw datas from the friendly view or xml view tab in details tab in event viewer. what to do for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-the-raw-datas-of-event-viewer/0c472e2f-d463-4a3a-8601-89e6706c9132
  3. How to retrieve the raw datas of event viewer using window log event api by cpp code?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to retrieve the raw datas of event viewer using window log event api by cpp code?: I need to fetch the raw datas from the friendly view or xml view tab in details tab in event viewer. what to do for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-the-raw-datas-of-event-viewer/0c472e2f-d463-4a3a-8601-89e6706c9132
  4. How to retrieve the raw datas of event viewer using window log event api by cpp code?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. CR2 RAW Images Distortion in Windows photo viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CR2 RAW Images Distortion in Windows photo viewer: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-photo-viewer-is-distorting-my-raw-cr2/3b43ad0c-da4c-4919-a2c5-f68732123298?page=2The distortion sometimes feels like improves the look of the picture like in this above case, but the rest of the timesalmost all the...
  6. CR2 RAW Images Distortion in Windows photo viewer

CR2 RAW Images Distortion in Windows photo viewer: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-photo-viewer-is-distorting-my-raw-cr2/3b43ad0c-da4c-4919-a2c5-f68732123298?page=2The distortion sometimes feels like improves the look of the picture like in this above case, but the rest of the timesalmost all the...
  7. how do i increase drive C on SSD with RAW primary partition?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i increase drive C on SSD with RAW primary partition?: hello. i recently upgraded from windows 7 to 10 using SSD. my SSD was 240GB but the new drive that added to my disk is just 97GB. also my C driveSSD is almost full. after searching on internet for my problem i found that in disk managment, i have a 125GB RAW basic data...
  8. Raw image development with Windows Photos application?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Raw image development with Windows Photos application?: Hi everybody,I am using Window 10 Professional - Version 22H2 I see that it is possible to view or open ? a Raw image using the Windows Photos application. Is it the Jpeg image incorporated into the Raw or really an interpretation of the Raw data by the application? In other...
  9. Raw image development with Windows Photos application?

Raw image development with Windows Photos application?: Hi everybody,I am using Window 10 Professional - Version 22H2 I see that it is possible to view or open ? a Raw image using the Windows Photos application. Is it the Jpeg image incorporated into the Raw or really an interpretation of the Raw data by the application? In other...
  10. Raw to Ntfs doesnt work

Raw to Ntfs doesnt work: Yesterday morning my ssd turned to raw. I don't know why and tried every fix i found in internet. Nothing fixed the issue. These are the some errors i get:chkdsk:The type of the file system is NTFS. Volume label is Depo. Fixing critical master file table MFT files with MFT...