Windows 10: RawDump shows wrong drive although the correct one is displayed?

Discus and support RawDump shows wrong drive although the correct one is displayed? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I wanted to digitize my old Gamecube games to be able to play them on the PC with an emulator in better graphics. I got everything what was needed for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JanThe13, Jun 28, 2020.

1. JanThe13 Win User

RawDump shows wrong drive although the correct one is displayed?

I wanted to digitize my old Gamecube games to be able to play them on the PC with an emulator in better graphics. I got everything what was needed for it. I bought the drive GDR-8164B, connected it to the PC with an IDE to USB adapter and it was recognized by the PC. So the drive worked because I could play music CDs for example. When I started RawDump and inserted the CD and then clicked on dump I got the message "faulty drive" although the drive selection 1to1 was the same as in the manual.

What can I do, what do I have to do to make it work. Is it Win 10 or have I got the wrong drive?

:)

JanThe13, Jun 28, 2020
  2. pepi74 Win User

GPU-Z is showing the wrong clocks

Last GPUZ that show correct clocks on my GT 240 was 0.3.9. I suggest you try it, and find if it is your case also *Smile RawDump shows wrong drive although the correct one is displayed? :)

0.40, 0.4.1 and 0.4.2 report wrong clock for shaders.

pepi74, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Again, Location is not correct on the maps, Showing me in another state!

Hi Wael,

Wrong region settings or corruption may be the possible reason why a location was not correct or showing a different state. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you tried to change it to the default location?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far aside from making sure that region settings was correct?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot Cortana. You may expand each section and try performing the instructions that you have not yet done.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Anak Win User

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

RawDump shows wrong drive although the correct one is displayed? [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

Thema:

1. RawDump shows wrong drive although the correct one is displayed? - Similar Threads - RawDump shows wrong

2. One Drive Sign In showing wrong email.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Sign In showing wrong email.: On my PC it says I'm not signed into my one drive but when I try to sign in the only option it has for emails is my dad's email, I've signed in through my PCs settings into my Microsoft account. Before I signed into the PC with my account my dad was signed into the PC his...
  3. One Drive Sign In showing wrong email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Sign In showing wrong email.: On my PC it says I'm not signed into my one drive but when I try to sign in the only option it has for emails is my dad's email, I've signed in through my PCs settings into my Microsoft account. Before I signed into the PC with my account my dad was signed into the PC his...
  4. One Drive Sign In showing wrong email.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. After a file transfer, explorer shows wrong drive left size, but shows correct left...

After a file transfer, explorer shows wrong drive left size, but shows correct left...: This problem is being existed on Windows since Windows 7.I had 1 TB hard drive. I've copied 400gb of data from an external drive. But after copy, explorer shows only 220 gb left... But when I restarted the system, then explorer started showing true capacity 531 GB.Plz resolve...
  6. Account opening with correct password but it is displaying wrong password.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Account opening with correct password but it is displaying wrong password.: I am trying to open my account with the password i gave while creating the account but now when I am trying to login into that id it is displaying wrong password. I entered the password as while creating the account I took a screenshot of the account and password and after...
  7. One Drive shows wrong usage of free Storage

One Drive shows wrong usage of free Storage: My One Drive Folder is empty except for the shortcut Amarnath's Notebook in the Document Folder. Yet the One Drive is showing 2 gigabytes used storage out of the 5 gigabytes free storage. Why so?...
  8. Outlook.Live.com Calendar doesn't show correctly from One Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook.Live.com Calendar doesn't show correctly from One Drive: I have at last got Outlook.live.com/calendar to to show all my appointments on my desktop as I lke. However when I access it from my laptop via One Drive each appointment shows up a three dots and I have to click on each one to see what the appointment is and when it is. Is...
  9. one drive full how to correct

one drive full how to correct: hello how to correct one drive full https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-full-how-to-correct/802c756b-2b2c-43f8-8b51-84433f6e4663"
  10. Display driver stopped responding and has recovered, shows wrong drive

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display driver stopped responding and has recovered, shows wrong drive: Since upgrading to Windows 10 from 8.1, I've seen the following message several times. Display Driver stopped responding and has recovered Display driver Intel HD Graphics Drivers for Windows 8(R) stopped responding and has successfully recovered. [img] When it...