Windows 10: Razer blade 15

Discus and support Razer blade 15 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I recently got a razer blade 15 base model two months ago and it won’t open any of the games I want it to. Wifi is running well, and I’ve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/itz_kazuhiro, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Razer blade 15

Hello, I recently got a razer blade 15 base model two months ago and it won’t open any of the games I want it to. Wifi is running well, and I’ve factory reset it twice already. I tried various options to fix my laptop. I’ve updated my windows and updated my drivers. But I still have problems on the laptop. Please help. Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/itz_kazuhiro
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/itz_kazuhiro, Dec 8, 2020
  2. vik98rideordie, Dec 8, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Razer Blade 15 gaming laptop available

Source: New Razer Blade 15 gaming laptop packs even more performance and new hardware innovations in a compact package | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Dec 8, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Razer blade 15

New Razer Blade 15 Studio Edition laptop

Source: Creators: You can push boundaries with new Razer Blade 15 Studio Edition laptop | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Razer blade 15

1. Razer blade 15 - Similar Threads - Razer blade

2. How to use ADM-D with Razer Blade 14 2023 and Windows 11 for android emulator development

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use ADM-D with Razer Blade 14 2023 and Windows 11 for android emulator development: Hello,I usually use Debian on my X1 Carbon Gen7, but recently I bought a Razer Blade 14 2023 with Windows 11 Home.I have installed VMware workstation player 15 and rsync my home and tools into my VM. However, I am unable to use AMD-V which is supported by my processor AMD...
  3. How to use ADM-D with Razer Blade 14 2023 and Windows 11 for android emulator development

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use ADM-D with Razer Blade 14 2023 and Windows 11 for android emulator development: Hello,I usually use Debian on my X1 Carbon Gen7, but recently I bought a Razer Blade 14 2023 with Windows 11 Home.I have installed VMware workstation player 15 and rsync my home and tools into my VM. However, I am unable to use AMD-V which is supported by my processor AMD...
  4. Wifi issue on Razer Blade 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi issue on Razer Blade 15: Hi,Im experience the same issue as this: Razer Blade gaming laptop intel WiFi adapter not working - Microsoft CommunityI have done a factory reset of the computer and updated to the latest drivers, both bios and the wifi, without any luck.Can you help?Info:Device...
  5. Wifi issue on Razer Blade 15

Wifi issue on Razer Blade 15: Hi,Im experience the same issue as this: Razer Blade gaming laptop intel WiFi adapter not working - Microsoft CommunityI have done a factory reset of the computer and updated to the latest drivers, both bios and the wifi, without any luck.Can you help?Info:Device...
  6. My 2017 razer Blade is infected with a very persistent and insiduous corruption and I am...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My 2017 razer Blade is infected with a very persistent and insiduous corruption and I am...: Hello all,I have had a persistent virus or malware running on my 2017 Razer Blade x64 based PC IntelR CoreTM i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 6 Cores, 12 Logical Processors running Windows 11 Home edition, for some time now. I've run all manner of antivirus software, Spybot,...
  7. My 2017 razer Blade is infected with a very persistent and insiduous corruption and I am...

My 2017 razer Blade is infected with a very persistent and insiduous corruption and I am...: Hello all,I have had a persistent virus or malware running on my 2017 Razer Blade x64 based PC IntelR CoreTM i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 6 Cores, 12 Logical Processors running Windows 11 Home edition, for some time now. I've run all manner of antivirus software, Spybot,...
  8. Recurrent Random Freezing, Black-Screens on Razer Blade 17 running Windows 11. Nvlddklm and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurrent Random Freezing, Black-Screens on Razer Blade 17 running Windows 11. Nvlddklm and...: TLDR: Dump files, event logs, videos and photos are uploaded to MediaFire.My Razer Blade 17 2022, 4k, RZ09-0423, Nvidia RTX 3080 Ti Laptop has been having these random freezing, black screens, and glitches black dots, coloured patches since the first month I bought it. 95% of...
  9. Recurrent Random Freezing, Black-Screens on Razer Blade 17 running Windows 11. Nvlddklm and...

Recurrent Random Freezing, Black-Screens on Razer Blade 17 running Windows 11. Nvlddklm and...: TLDR: Dump files, event logs, videos and photos are uploaded to MediaFire.My Razer Blade 17 2022, 4k, RZ09-0423, Nvidia RTX 3080 Ti Laptop has been having these random freezing, black screens, and glitches black dots, coloured patches since the first month I bought it. 95% of...
  10. Camera on Razer Blade laptop not working

Camera on Razer Blade laptop not working: Hey guys,This seems to be a recurring thing with a lot of built in laptops that I have owned. For some reason my in-built camera is no longer working however was when I initially got it.I have followed the steps for all the guides I could find both through razer and windows...