Windows 10: RAZER Drivers Causing BSOD

Discus and support RAZER Drivers Causing BSOD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have had a ton of Blue Screens when playing games, over the past month or two. I found the RAM was defective so I had that replaced, the RAM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jack Wonnacott, Aug 18, 2020.

1. RAZER Drivers Causing BSOD

Hello, I have had a ton of Blue Screens when playing games, over the past month or two. I found the RAM was defective so I had that replaced, the RAM replacement helped, but they still continue to occur, and after a ton of time using Driver Verifier, I found that the drivers listed below were causing the crashes. I have listed all my device specs, along with the Minidumps if you need them. Thanks for any help.

Drivers: RzDev_022a.sys, RzDev_005c.sys, RzCommon.sys

Stopcode: Driver_Verifier_Detected_Violation, Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error, Driver_Power_State_Failure, Dpc_Watchdog_Violation, System_Service_Exception, Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption

System Specs:

ACER Aspire E15-575G

CPU: Intel Core i5-7200U @ 2.50GHz
    CPU: 2 Cores, 1 Socket, 4 Logical Peocessors, Base Speed: 2.70GHz

RAM: 8.0GB, 7.87 GB Usable
    RAM: Speed: 2133 MHz, Form Factor: SODIMM

DISK: Samsung SSD 860 EVO 500GB
    DISK: Capacity: 466GB, Formatted: Yes, Type: SSD

GPU 0: Intel HD Graphics 620
    GPU 0: DirectX Version: 12, Driver Version: 24.20.100.6286, Physical Location: PCI Bus 0 device 2 function 0

GPU 1: NVIDIA GeForce 940MX
    GPU 1: DirectX Version: 12, Driver Version: 12, Driver Version: 27.21.14.5167, Physical Location: PCI Bus 1 Device 0 funtion 0, Hardware reserved memory: 37.9 MB

Motherboard: ACER Ironman_SK

SYSTEM INFO: Bios: V1.47
    Windows 10 Version 2004
    OS Build: 19041.450

============

Razer Devices: Cynosa Chroma, DeathAdder Elite

Minidumps: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aqd4lArcjAjIqCEWYT45UPdtfYZZ

:)

Jack Wonnacott, Aug 18, 2020
  2. Golden Win User

BSOD caused by driver atikmdag.sys

Could be another driver causing the issue.

Suggest you follow this and post in the BSOD section of the forum.

BSOD - Posting Instructions

Golden, Aug 18, 2020
  3. herrshaun Win User
    [SOLVED] Multiple random BSODs, all pointing to the kernel

No BSODs yet but I haven't been playing World of Warcraft which I suspect to be a possible cause.

Was the driver verifier step necessary or just a suggestion?

herrshaun, Aug 18, 2020
  4. LeoBloom Win User

RAZER Drivers Causing BSOD

BSOD at least twice a month - uncertain cause

I have run driver verifier with the below settings for >48 hours. There have been no BSOD. Please advise on next steps
    • I/O verification
    • Force pending I/O requests
    • IRP logging

LeoBloom, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

RAZER Drivers Causing BSOD

1. RAZER Drivers Causing BSOD - Similar Threads - RAZER Drivers Causing

2. Keyboard Razer Blackwidow V3 causing BSOD even after driver update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Razer Blackwidow V3 causing BSOD even after driver update.: For the last week or so, I've been getting BSOD with error messages such as PFN_LIST_CORRUPT or pool corruption in file area. I tend to get these BSOD repeatedly within less than a minute of computer restart, consistently for 5+ times. When I first got these errors,...
  3. Keyboard Razer Blackwidow V3 causing BSOD even after driver update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Razer Blackwidow V3 causing BSOD even after driver update.: For the last week or so, I've been getting BSOD with error messages such as PFN_LIST_CORRUPT or pool corruption in file area. I tend to get these BSOD repeatedly within less than a minute of computer restart, consistently for 5+ times. When I first got these errors,...
  4. Possible Razer device causing BSoD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Possible Razer device causing BSoD: I recently bought and started using a new Razer Nari Ultimate, my pc has never BSoD before until I started using this headset, checked health on my storage device and it was fine, temps are all fine, sometimes it either freezes and forces me to shut off of flashes a BSoD and...
  5. Possible Razer device causing BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible Razer device causing BSoD: I recently bought and started using a new Razer Nari Ultimate, my pc has never BSoD before until I started using this headset, checked health on my storage device and it was fine, temps are all fine, sometimes it either freezes and forces me to shut off of flashes a BSoD and...
  6. Possible Razer device causing BSoD

7. Razer headphones cause BSoD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Razer headphones cause BSoD: Hi, I have a problem with my headphones causing bluescreens, it never has the same stop code and after sending my PC back to the builder they say its not my hardware and pretty certain its my headphones. I have Razer Blackshark V2's with the USB soundcard, I have already...
  8. Driver causing BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver causing BSOD: Im not sure what driver is causing it, so I was hoping someone could take a look at my dump files who knows what they are looking at. My specs are included in the folder. Thanks in advance for any help....
  9. razer update driver

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    razer update driver: i got updates through windows update even though i turned off device installation settings [img] and i got this in windows updates wtf?! [img] wtf to do... i have razer synapse 48899
  10. BSOD - razer software

BSOD - razer software: Ok so are there others who have found conflicts when running the new windows 10 with razer software . I'm trying to narrow down the possibilities Razer synapse didn't load right on build 10166 games are crashing leading to BSOD reason I don't think its Nvidia is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kmode exception razer synapse