Windows 10: Razer Kaira Pro Audio And Speech Probloms

Discus and support Razer Kaira Pro Audio And Speech Probloms in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! about a week ago I got a Razer Kaira Pro from GameStop the clerk said it was a good wireless mic for Xbox ps4 and windows 10Which I Have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dino Nugget, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Razer Kaira Pro Audio And Speech Probloms

Hello! about a week ago I got a Razer Kaira Pro from GameStop the clerk said it was a good wireless mic for Xbox ps4 and windows 10Which I Have Currently so I got it. When I tried it out the sound worked perfectly and I didn't think about checking the audio so I Played a bit. When I got to Discord to chat with my friends I couldn't hear anything but I could only talk. when I left the call the audio worked perfectly once again but when I joined the call again I could only talk, so I went to my sound settings in the control panel and it said everything was working perfectly but I couldn't hear anything so I went to my Recording Tab on control panel and turned the headset off, Yes I could hear perfectly but I couldn't talk, once I found that out I turned the headset back on for recording and I once again couldn't hear a sound. If anyone knows the answer please reply!

Thanks You!

note: i dont know if this belongs here but thanks!

:)

Dino Nugget, Mar 27, 2021

2. Windows Speech Recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

Are facing any issue with speech recognition?

I would suggest you to follow the steps to see Advance speech options.

• Press Windows+X key on the keyboard
    • Click on control panel
    • Select speech recognition
    • On the left hand pane you will see Advance speech option
    I would also suggest you to refer to the below link:

How to use Speech Recognition

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/using-speech-recognition

(Step applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope this information helps and let us know if you have any further queries related to Windows we will be glad to help you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Mar 27, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Razer unleashes a fleet of wireless devices

Source: Razer unleashes a fleet of wireless flagships – Razer Press

Brink, Mar 27, 2021
  4. Ruz San Win User

Razer Kaira Pro Audio And Speech Probloms

Razer Blackshark Microphone Not Detected on Realtek

Hi Charlene,

For us to help you fix this issue on your computer, please answer the following:

• Are you able to use the headset to listen to audio?
    • Do you get any prompts when you connect the device?
    • Have you tried to connect the headset directly to the computer?

Let's see if the device is recognized by the computer by opening the Recording devices. Follow these steps:

• Right-click on the Speakers icon on your taskbar.
    • Select Recording devices.
    Check for errors if you find the device on the list.

You can also run the Speech troubleshooter available in Control Panel. Here's how:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Troubleshooting then press Enter.
    • Click on View all on the left panel.
    • Select Speech and allow the troubleshooter to run.
    It will let you know if it finds any errors and fix the problem automatically.

Let us know if the suggestions above fix the problem.

Regards.

Ruz San, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

Razer Kaira Pro Audio And Speech Probloms

1. Razer Kaira Pro Audio And Speech Probloms - Similar Threads - Razer Kaira Pro

2. how to troubleshoot this problom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to troubleshoot this problom: Hello all, My snip and sketch tool suddenly stopped working. Everytime I press it, a yellow border appears but nothing happens. Snipping works using the snipping tool app. I have tried many fixes, including resetting and reinstalling the app. I use this app win shift s very...
  3. Got a problom with the ' buttom.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a problom with the ' buttom.: HiI got a problem whith the ' char in my keyboard.since I got my computer when I want to use the ' char i need to push both this char and the space bottom. the store where I got the computer dont know how to fix it.I tried to see if the problem is only in my laptop's keyboard...
  4. Got a problom with the ' buttom.

Got a problom with the ' buttom.: HiI got a problem whith the ' char in my keyboard.since I got my computer when I want to use the ' char i need to push both this char and the space bottom. the store where I got the computer dont know how to fix it.I tried to see if the problem is only in my laptop's keyboard...
  5. Speech recognition for transcribing audio

in Cortana
    Speech recognition for transcribing audio: Speech recognition in Windows 10 becomes quite good after a while. How do I transcribe given audio files with speech recognition of Windows 10 into text offline?...
  6. Speech recognition for transcribing audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speech recognition for transcribing audio: Speech recognition of Windows 10 is quite good after a while. How do I transcribe given Audio files with speech recognition of Windows 10? 165053
  7. Family Feature Problom

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Feature Problom: Hello, Sir and madam My PC is locked out every 2 am when I tried to enter the lock screen. I need to fix the family Feature. It is always pop-up. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-feature-problom/553feb88-ed8b-434e-b86c-108d04032148
  8. mic problom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mic problom: friends, yesterday I have changed my motherboard from service centre. afterwards my internal and external mic don't working. I have tried driver troubleshoot many. when I using discord application it saying mic do not detecting. external mic too not working..so does this...
  9. webcam problom

webcam problom: My Laptop camera suddenly has stopped working, It opens, light is on but not taking picture . Camera picture on screen has a cross and says font before camera. I searched problem in chrome which indicated that might be disturbed due to latest updates search reason through...
  10. mouse probloms

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse probloms: for some reason when i plug my mouse into my latop my latop starts glicthing out. either i cant touch the destop and only the programs i have running already or i can touch my destop but any programs i am running and start up wont respond to my clicks. instead it responds...