Windows 10: Razer Kraken 7.1 not shown as making sound in the windows sound mixer

Discus and support Razer Kraken 7.1 not shown as making sound in the windows sound mixer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Razer Kraken 7.1 despite making sounds (from apps, sites, etc.) for some reason isnt shown as doing so in the windows sound mixer. (yes i have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NativeFlame, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Razer Kraken 7.1 not shown as making sound in the windows sound mixer

My Razer Kraken 7.1 despite making sounds (from apps, sites, etc.) for some reason isnt shown as doing so in the windows sound mixer.

(yes i have the latest drivers for it)

:)

NativeFlame, Nov 18, 2018
  2. LucBurton Win User

My razer krakens sound is cutting out for 2-3 seconds then goes back on

A few days ago this started happening, i have a razer kraken 7.1 and the sound randomly cuts out and back in when im playing games and when im talking to friends

Help would be very much apreciated

LucBurton, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Sound Mixer Issue

I am having some problems with the sound mixer in Windows 7.

Garrysmod seems to not like it! It sets the bar down very low so sound cannot be heard, so I have to change it up to whatever level I want every map!

Razer Kraken 7.1 not shown as making sound in the windows sound mixer Capture002807.jpg

PIC RELATED. The bar goes very low, and this is the desired height for it now! Anyway to get rid of the sound mixer feature all together?

PVTCaboose1337, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Razer Kraken 7.1 not shown as making sound in the windows sound mixer

How can i get the volume mixer sound for a particular game if it's muted from volume mixer

OT- Sound Issues

Since programs are only listed in volume mixer if they are "making sound", and you mute it from volume mixer, how can you get it back as listed on volume mixer because if it's muted from volume mixer then it won't make sound for volume mixer to identify
    therefore you can never get it back, but I need volume for the game I'm playing. Is there a way to get it to reappear even though it's permanently muted? I've been searching for an answer but it's all saying to make the program make noise so it registers,
    but it's muted from volume mixer, so how do I get it to make noise??

SummerMarceaux, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

Razer Kraken 7.1 not shown as making sound in the windows sound mixer

1. Razer Kraken 7.1 not shown as making sound in the windows sound mixer - Similar Threads - Razer Kraken shown

2. Issue with sound mixer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with sound mixer: Hi,I have a problem that I can't see any devices in the sound mixer, and I can't adjust the volume there either. The position of the slider does not affect the volume level, besides on the left side the icon of the sound muted is still displayed even though the sounds works....
  3. razer kraken headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    razer kraken headphones: dud i got the most bizzare problem my razer kraken headsets are not showing on device manager my headphones work only audio also the mic doesnt work only on my xbox i tryed aloot of tutorials and it doesnt work also deliting hight definiton audio devices on my laptop and...
  4. razer kraken headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    razer kraken headphones: dud i got the most bizzare problem my razer kraken headsets are not showing on device manager my headphones work only audio also the mic doesnt work only on my xbox i tryed aloot of tutorials and it doesnt work also deliting hight definiton audio devices on my laptop and...
  5. razer kraken headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Problem Windows Doesnt detect my Razer Kraken Headset Because of the sound driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem Windows Doesnt detect my Razer Kraken Headset Because of the sound driver: Ive got a problem using my mic from my Razer kraken headset. When it doesnt work i try reinstalling the sound drivers from version 10.0.19041.1 with driver date 12/6/2019 since the drivers that windows download automatically cause this problem to occur.But my headset was...
  7. Problem Windows Doesnt detect my Razer Kraken Headset Because of the sound driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Windows Doesnt detect my Razer Kraken Headset Because of the sound driver: Ive got a problem using my mic from my Razer kraken headset. When it doesnt work i try reinstalling the sound drivers from version 10.0.19041.1 with driver date 12/6/2019 since the drivers that windows download automatically cause this problem to occur.But my headset was...
  8. Problem Windows Doesnt detect my Razer Kraken Headset Because of the sound driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Razer Kraken X 7.1 Surround Sound not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Razer Kraken X 7.1 Surround Sound not working: I've installed Razer 7.1 Surround Sound and followed the instructions and my headset doesn't work[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/razer-kraken-x-71-surround-sound-not-working/d55de84e-8b8f-4df8-bea2-0b9aefce57da
  10. Razer kraken 7.1 surround sound and stereo sound not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Razer kraken 7.1 surround sound and stereo sound not working.: hello! Recently i was gifted with a razer kraken TE headset. however upon using it, i realized that the surround sound didnt work. For example, if someone is walking next to me in a game, i wouldn't be able to recognize which side he is coming from. I messaged razer for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to make razer mixer main mixer

2. razer kraken not showing up on sound mixer

3. Razer kraken 7.1 not showing up on sound mixer