Windows 10: Razer kraken 7.1 surround sound and stereo sound not working.

Discus and support Razer kraken 7.1 surround sound and stereo sound not working. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello! Recently i was gifted with a razer kraken TE headset. however upon using it, i realized that the surround sound didnt work. For example, if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by danielsajecki, May 11, 2020.

1. Razer kraken 7.1 surround sound and stereo sound not working.

hello! Recently i was gifted with a razer kraken TE headset. however upon using it, i realized that the surround sound didnt work. For example, if someone is walking next to me in a game, i wouldn't be able to recognize which side he is coming from. I messaged razer for support and we came to the conclusion that it is a driver issue with my computer. So, i messaged microsoft support about 3 hours ago. The guy sent me instructions, and after doing that , the headset worked. But after going onto a youtube video, the headset stopped working and the surround sound stopped working. Please help me fix this issue

:)

danielsajecki, May 11, 2020

2. Razer Kraken 7.1 not shown as making sound in the windows sound mixer

My Razer Kraken 7.1 despite making sounds (from apps, sites, etc.) for some reason isnt shown as doing so in the windows sound mixer.

(yes i have the latest drivers for it)

NativeFlame, May 11, 2020
  3. SIN
    Sin Win User
    Razer Upgrades Your Stereo Headphones to 7.1 Gaming Surround Sound

Razer, the world leader in high-performance gaming hardware, software and systems, today announced the latest member of its software family: Razer Surround.
    Razer Surround is a state-of-the-art audio engine that provides 7.1 virtual surround sound with any stereo headphones. The current generation of virtual surround technology often provides inaccurate listening experiences because individuals perceive sound differently based on their distinct ear sizes and shapes. As such, virtual surround sound traditionally falls short compared to discrete surround sound setups.

With the patent-pending Razer Surround audio engine, users have the option to calibrate their personal surround sound settings through a series of listening tests to match their preferences, giving them far superior positional sound over traditional virtual solutions. Razer Surround gives gamers a truly individualized 7.1 surround sound and attuned 3D audio experience, allowing them to acoustically pinpoint exact locations of opponents in game, providing "the unfair advantage" in gameplay.

Razer kraken 7.1 surround sound and stereo sound not working. surroundpage_thm.jpg

Razer Surround is available as a complementary software add-on, integrated within Razer's Synapse 2.0 application, offering virtual 7.1 surround sound and storing individual audio signatures in the cloud. These settings can be accessed anytime and will automatically update new systems to previous calibrated settings.

In recognition of the support that the gaming community gives Razer, and in solidarity with its trade partners in gaming, Razer has waived the US$19.99 price for Razer Surround through December 2013, so that people who sign-up during this period will get a free copy of the program. During this timeframe, users will also have the option to make a donation of any amount to Child's Play (www.childsplaycharity.org) after their download start. Everyone signing-up from Jan. 1, 2014, onward, will pay the full price of $19.99.

While the donations to Child's Play are purely voluntary and users can choose to download Razer Surround for free, Razer hopes that through this initiative users can together with Razer help children in hospitals around the world enjoy games like we do.

Child's Play's stated mission is "? to improve the lives of children in hospitals around the world through the kindness and generosity of the video game industry and the power of play." As of the date of this release, the philanthropy had raised more than US$5 million in contributions.

"With the individual calibration of Razer Surround, we're setting a new standard in 7.1 virtual surround sound," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder, CEO and creative director. "We're a big believer of giving back to our fans and the gaming community, and making Razer Surround available free with a donation to Child's Play in 2013 is a testament of our commitment to giving back to current and future gamers of the world."

About Razer Surround
    Razer Surround gives gamers an enhanced virtual 7.1 channel surround sound experience with any stereo headphones.

Using state-of-the-art technology, the surround sound algorithms powering Razer Surround creates an unbelievably accurate surround sound environment and allows gamers to calibrate positional sound to match their own unique preferences. This level of calibration allows Razer Surround to provide an incredible level of precision in-game, allowing gamers to have the unfair advantage.

Features:
    • Calibrate to your individual preferences
    • Pre-configured calibrations for all Razer Audio products
    • Bass boost - For a thundering bass
    • Sound normalization - Reduce loudness variation
    • Voice clarity - For crystal clear incoming voice communication
    • Voice level - Adjust the level of incoming voice communication
    • Custom & 11 pre-set equalizer settings
    • Works with any stereo headset/headphones
    For more information please visit the following page.

4. Razer kraken 7.1 surround sound and stereo sound not working.

5.1 surround sound

Just upgraded to latest Windows 10. Surround sound is not on audio channel menu. Only "stereo" is listed. Surround sound is also now not working on ONKYO receiver. Windows says I have latest sound driver.

All other help messages talk about realtek. I just have what came with Dell computer.

DwightHarris10, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Razer kraken 7.1 surround sound and stereo sound not working.

1. Razer kraken 7.1 surround sound and stereo sound not working. - Similar Threads - Razer kraken surround

2. Surround sound configure only has stereo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surround sound configure only has stereo: im trying too set up surround sound, my 3 jacks are hooked up to a aux splitter and put into mu green port. when i try and configure my speakers only setero comes up and not 5.1. not sure how to fix this....
  3. Surround sound configure only has stereo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surround sound configure only has stereo: im trying too set up surround sound, my 3 jacks are hooked up to a aux splitter and put into mu green port. when i try and configure my speakers only setero comes up and not 5.1. not sure how to fix this....
  4. razer kraken headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    razer kraken headphones: dud i got the most bizzare problem my razer kraken headsets are not showing on device manager my headphones work only audio also the mic doesnt work only on my xbox i tryed aloot of tutorials and it doesnt work also deliting hight definiton audio devices on my laptop and...
  5. razer kraken headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    razer kraken headphones: dud i got the most bizzare problem my razer kraken headsets are not showing on device manager my headphones work only audio also the mic doesnt work only on my xbox i tryed aloot of tutorials and it doesnt work also deliting hight definiton audio devices on my laptop and...
  6. Stereo and 7.1 surround sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stereo and 7.1 surround sound: Hello, So this past week, I have been having issues with windows and its audio problems. Let me start from the beginning. So things started happening like a week ago, when one morning I woke up and spacial sound softwares like DTS Headphone:X and Dolby Atmos were unusable....
  7. windows 10 2004 razer surround sound crackling

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 2004 razer surround sound crackling: Titel fix it !!!!! *** in das englische Forum verschoben *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-2004-razer-surround-sound-crackling/9761fd08-905f-4adc-859b-5e9b1b9afe97
  8. Razer Kraken X 7.1 Surround Sound not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Razer Kraken X 7.1 Surround Sound not working: I've installed Razer 7.1 Surround Sound and followed the instructions and my headset doesn't work[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/razer-kraken-x-71-surround-sound-not-working/d55de84e-8b8f-4df8-bea2-0b9aefce57da
  9. Razer Kraken 7.1 not shown as making sound in the windows sound mixer

Razer Kraken 7.1 not shown as making sound in the windows sound mixer: My Razer Kraken 7.1 despite making sounds (from apps, sites, etc.) for some reason isnt shown as doing so in the windows sound mixer. (yes i have the latest drivers for it)...
  10. Spaital sound and 7.1 surround sound not working

Spaital sound and 7.1 surround sound not working: So i have been using Spatial Sound (Windows Sonic for Headphones) and the surround sound is not clickable I've tried doing the troubleshooting and i looked online for solutions none of them worked and every one said try the Playing audio in Settings all that popped up was...