Windows 10: Razer Kraken microphone stopped working after latest windows 10 Update

Discus and support Razer Kraken microphone stopped working after latest windows 10 Update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can no longer use the microphone and earphones of my Razer Kraken X at the same time. Either I set the Realtek HD Audio to stereo and the microphone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Diktytaxitic, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Razer Kraken microphone stopped working after latest windows 10 Update

I can no longer use the microphone and earphones of my Razer Kraken X at the same time. Either I set the Realtek HD Audio to stereo and the microphone is enabled but there is no sound in the earphones or I set Realtek HD to 7.1 surround and can hear through the earphones but the microphone is disabled. The microphone is also disable completely in Sound. It shows no input available. In Sound Control Panel it also shows as though no microphone has been plugged into the rear port of the PC. How can this be fixed?

:)

Diktytaxitic, Dec 23, 2020

2. Razer Kraken Pro mic not working/not detected on windows 10

My razer kraken pro stopped working after the update to windows 10. I tried reinnstalling the drivers through realtek and now all i have is something labelled "microphone array", and "razer line in". my built in mic works just fine but the mic on the headset
    does not. After unplugging and replugging the headset the headset worked but not the mic. microphone array works now when i have my headset plugged in but my razer mic does not. any help?

BlakDragonz, Dec 23, 2020
  3. Daveb517 Win User
    Razer Kraken mic not working

Hello.

My mic is not working. The built in mic (Asus notebook) is working fine, but when I plug in the headset mic (Razer Kraken Pro), it's picking up just a little noise, even when it's turned all the way up. I have installed Razer Surround, the playback is working
    (through speakers also through the headset).

I have the latest Realtek Audio driver (6.0.1.7571) and also Windows 10 up-to-date. I found out, that when I roll back the Realtek device in Device Manager, the mic on the Razer Kraken is working. But since the Windows 10 updates automatically, Realtek drivers
    get updated and the mic is not working again.

Is there any solution for this issue? I tried to find help on the forums, but for most of the time rolling back the device was the solution, but here the Windows's automatic update system is a problem.

Best regards,

David

Daveb517, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Razer Kraken microphone stopped working after latest windows 10 Update

Razer Kraken MIC stopped working ? *resolved*

Hello,

My nephew has a Razer Kraken Pro that suddenly stopped working the other day. I tried it on my PC , and i confirmed for whatever reason it wouldnt work, so i initiated an RMA and was approved. Today, He told me that the Mic works in XboxOne?! which leads me to believe that some M$ crapdate broke the Mic's functionality. It is defintely not broken physically, and now that i know it works in Xboxone, I realized that I too have win10, and that might likely be the reason it wouldnt work on My PC either. Anyone have any idea what might be the cause/culprit? Or what resolution i can attempt to resolve this crap (im aware of rolling back updates, im looking for a different option hopefully).

Win10 Pro
    Razer Kraken Pro
    worked 1 day, the next it didnt (im guessing due to updates)
    Just to be clear the headset itself works fine only the microphones functionality is not working in the windows 10 environment

any help would be appreciated.
    Regard's

jboydgolfer, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

Razer Kraken microphone stopped working after latest windows 10 Update

1. Razer Kraken microphone stopped working after latest windows 10 Update - Similar Threads - Razer Kraken microphone

2. Razer Kraken Headset Not Recognized In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Razer Kraken Headset Not Recognized In Windows 10: My new headset it not recognized at all does not pop up in windows nothing I have installed over two apps which none have made no difference just more razer bloatware I was looking through device manager and found something called Unknown device which I believe is the headset...
  3. Razer Kraken Headset Not Recognized In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Razer Kraken Headset Not Recognized In Windows 10: My new headset it not recognized at all does not pop up in windows nothing I have installed over two apps which none have made no difference just more razer bloatware I was looking through device manager and found something called Unknown device which I believe is the headset...
  4. Razer Kraken Headset Not Recognized In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. razer kraken headphones

razer kraken headphones: dud i got the most bizzare problem my razer kraken headsets are not showing on device manager my headphones work only audio also the mic doesnt work only on my xbox i tryed aloot of tutorials and it doesnt work also deliting hight definiton audio devices on my laptop and...
  6. razer kraken headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    razer kraken headphones: dud i got the most bizzare problem my razer kraken headsets are not showing on device manager my headphones work only audio also the mic doesnt work only on my xbox i tryed aloot of tutorials and it doesnt work also deliting hight definiton audio devices on my laptop and...
  7. razer kraken headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to fix Razer Kraken headset working with only either microphone or headset?

How to fix Razer Kraken headset working with only either microphone or headset?: How to fix Razer Kraken headset working with only either microphone or headset?Hello. I have bought a Razer Kraken Tournament Edition gaming headset about a year ago. Recently yesterday, my microphone suddenly stopped working. It was weird because earlier that day everything...
  9. Razer Kraken Tournament Edition only either microphone or headphone working.

Razer Kraken Tournament Edition only either microphone or headphone working.: Hello. I have bought a Razer Kraken Tournament Edition gaming headset about a year ago. Recently yesterday, my microphone suddenly stopped working. It was weird because earlier that day everything was fine I was playing games and voice chatting with some friends. I have tried...
  10. Microphone stopped working after latest Windows update

Microphone stopped working after latest Windows update: I've been unable to join Teams and Zoom calls as my internal microphone stopped working after the April 13 Windows update. I've checked to ensure that my drivers are up to date and everything else is fine. Seems like others are having the same issue. I'm using a Lenovo...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. razer kraken te bug with windows 20h2

2. windows 10 pro 20h2 razer kraken te