Windows 10: Razer Kraken V2 - Microsoft Teams work or school says "Your speakers aren´t working" &...

Discus and support Razer Kraken V2 - Microsoft Teams work or school says "Your speakers aren´t working" &... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since I upgraded to Windows 11 my Razer Kraken V2 can´t be used for calls and meetings in Microsoft Teams work or school.While making a test-call there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Richie Domatio, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Razer Kraken V2 - Microsoft Teams work or school says "Your speakers aren´t working" &...

Since I upgraded to Windows 11 my Razer Kraken V2 can´t be used for calls and meetings in Microsoft Teams work or school.While making a test-call there comes a pop-up saying: "Your speakers aren´t working" & "Your microphone isn´t working".With the newest software installed from the Razer Website Razer Synapse 3.7.131.11810 & Razer Synapse 2.21 it isn´t working.When I tried to unistall Razer Synapse and reboot afterwards, it won´t change a thing - the only solution was to unistall razer synaps, uninstall the driver in the device-manager for the headphones and also for the microphon

:)

Richie Domatio, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

Razer Kraken V2 - Microsoft Teams work or school says "Your speakers aren´t working" &...

1. Razer Kraken V2 - Microsoft Teams work or school says "Your speakers aren´t working" &... - Similar Threads - Razer Kraken Microsoft

2. SQL downloader saying that windows management services aren`t working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SQL downloader saying that windows management services aren`t working: I am trying to download MS SQL but every time I have a problem "Cannot CheckRulesOnlyActivity" with the following "your windows management service must be started and be available" and the link on how to deal with it. I did everything according to the instructions several...
  3. SQL downloader saying that windows management services aren`t working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SQL downloader saying that windows management services aren`t working: I am trying to download MS SQL but every time I have a problem "Cannot CheckRulesOnlyActivity" with the following "your windows management service must be started and be available" and the link on how to deal with it. I did everything according to the instructions several...
  4. SQL downloader saying that windows management services aren`t working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Razer Blackshark V2 mic not working

Razer Blackshark V2 mic not working: So as the title explains, my blackshark V2's mic isnt working. Ive updated all drivers, went on razer's site and downloaded firmware for the sound card. Ive done everything i can think of and still nothing. Sound comes out of the headphones just no sound is heard through the...
  6. Razer Blackshark V2 mic not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Razer Blackshark V2 mic not working: So as the title explains, my blackshark V2's mic isnt working. Ive updated all drivers, went on razer's site and downloaded firmware for the sound card. Ive done everything i can think of and still nothing. Sound comes out of the headphones just no sound is heard through the...
  7. razer kraken headphones

razer kraken headphones: dud i got the most bizzare problem my razer kraken headsets are not showing on device manager my headphones work only audio also the mic doesnt work only on my xbox i tryed aloot of tutorials and it doesnt work also deliting hight definiton audio devices on my laptop and...
  8. Razer Kraken V2 - Microsoft Teams work or school says "Your speakers aren´t working" &...

Razer Kraken V2 - Microsoft Teams work or school says "Your speakers aren´t working" &...: Since I upgraded to Windows 11 my Razer Kraken V2 can´t be used for calls and meetings in Microsoft Teams work or school.While making a test-call there comes a pop-up saying: "Your speakers aren´t working" & "Your microphone isn´t working".With the newest software installed...
  9. Audio/Device driver issue with Razer Kraken 7.1 V2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio/Device driver issue with Razer Kraken 7.1 V2: Hi,I'm having constant blue screen error and general errors in event viewer roughly 9/10 per hour. It all started suddendly after a grafic driver update a couple of weeks ago and since then the audio driver is always labelled "generic" although I have installed new specific...
  10. Razer Kiyo not working in microsoft teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Razer Kiyo not working in microsoft teams: When I switch from my laptops native camera to my razer kiyo webcam in Microsoft teams I get the following error across the top of the teams screen: Video isn't workingWe couldn't use your webcam for video. I have made sure I have all windows updates installed and also all...