Windows 10: Razer Kraken X 7.1 Surround Sound not working

Discus and support Razer Kraken X 7.1 Surround Sound not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've installed Razer 7.1 Surround Sound and followed the instructions and my headset doesn't work[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 25kU, Jun 27, 2020.

1. 25kU Win User

Razer Kraken X 7.1 Surround Sound not working

I've installed Razer 7.1 Surround Sound and followed the instructions and my headset doesn't work Razer Kraken X 7.1 Surround Sound not working d6d763ff-4be0-48e4-8c27-669c2f199d6b?upload=true.png Razer Kraken X 7.1 Surround Sound not working 38c2bf4a-36dd-42f0-855f-77e8bbcad030?upload=true.png Razer Kraken X 7.1 Surround Sound not working b74b683a-e09b-4e5a-87c4-0d09746bb212?upload=true.png

:)

2. Razer Kraken 7.1 not shown as making sound in the windows sound mixer

My Razer Kraken 7.1 despite making sounds (from apps, sites, etc.) for some reason isnt shown as doing so in the windows sound mixer.

(yes i have the latest drivers for it)

NativeFlame, Jun 27, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Razer Announces Kraken 7.1 Gaming Headset

Razer, the world leader in high-performance gaming hardware, software and systems, today announced at GamesCom its latest audio product, the Razer Kraken 7.1 Surround Sound USB gaming headset. Built off the same platform as the analog Razer Kraken Pro headset, dubbed the most comfortable headset in the world, the Razer Kraken 7.1 USB gaming headset builds on the success of the familiar platform with immersive, customizable 7.1 virtual surround sound and an enhanced digital microphone.

The Razer Kraken 7.1 comes equipped with an advanced virtual surround sound engine capable of ultra-low latency audio processing that simulates a 360-degree surround sound experience that is usually achievable only by incorporating more than one positional speaker driver in each ear cup. Driven through Razer's powerful Synapse 2.0 unified configuration software, the engine is capable of a high degree of customization, allowing gamers to tweak and specifically position each surround sound channel, boost bass levels and even balance incoming voice audio for astounding aural precision.

Razer Kraken X 7.1 Surround Sound not working 195b_thm.jpg

Razer Kraken X 7.1 Surround Sound not working 195a_thm.jpg

Razer Kraken X 7.1 Surround Sound not working 195c_thm.jpg

Razer Kraken X 7.1 Surround Sound not working 195d_thm.jpg

The omnidirectional digital microphone on the Razer Kraken 7.1 comes equipped with an optimized algorithm, promising crystal-clear voice chat that offers better frequency response, sensitivity and signal-to-noise ratio than a standard analog microphone. It also has a mic mute button and an LED indicator on the tip to clearly indicate when the mic is active.

"As we continue to develop and build on our software front, we're able to add more and more capabilities to our products. What we put into the Razer Kraken 7.1 is a great example of just that, from the customizable, personalized surround sound engine, to the optimized digital microphone algorithms that gives this headset its incredible performance," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder, CEO and creative director. "With its superior software capabilities, unrivaled sound quality and comfort, the Razer Kraken 7.1 is the definitive USB surround sound headset for PC gaming."

For more information about the Razer Kraken 7.1 Surround Sound USB Gaming Headset, and to hear samples of the 7.1 surround sound engine and digital microphone please visit this page.

About the Razer Kraken 7.1 Surround Sound USB Gaming Headset
    Get the complete 7.1 surround sound gaming experience with the Razer Kraken 7.1 USB gaming headset. This headset adopts the comfortable form factor of the Razer Kraken Pro, tested by numerous professional gamers to determine the optimal ergonomics for extended gaming sessions.

The full potential of the Razer Kraken 7.1 is unleashed by its advanced 7.1 virtual surround sound engine. Driven by Razer's powerful Synapse 2.0 unified configuration software, this highly customizable engine modulates sound to simulate a 360-degree surround sound experience, allowing you to precisely pinpoint directional audio to know exactly where your enemies are. The headset's 40mm neodymium magnet drivers power a sound signature that features deep bass, warm mids and crystal-clear highs, for total gaming immersion.

Featuring a retractable microphone hidden in the left ear cup when not in use, the Razer Kraken 7.1 maintains a sleek form factor, all while protecting the microphone during transportation and storage. This flexible, omnidirectional digital microphone comes equipped with an optimized algorithm, promising a pristine voice quality unachievable through traditional analog microphones. Boasting an impressive signal-to-noise ratio and an extended wideband frequency response, the digital microphone ensures a clear, natural sounding voice reproduction with minimal noise.

Price: U.S. $99.99 / EU ?99.99

Availability: Razerzone.com - Order Now; Worldwide - Available Now

Headphones
    • Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20,000Hz
    • Impedance: 32 ? at 1 kHz
    • Sensitivity (@1 kHz, 1 V/Pa): 112dB
    • Output Power: 30 mW
    • Drivers: 40 mm, with Neodymium Magnets
    • Inner Ear Cup Diameter: 50 mm / 1.97"
    • Cable Length: 2m / 6.56 ft braided USB cable
    • Approximate Weight: 340 g / 0.75 lbs.
    • Connector: Gold plated USB
    Microphone
    • Frequency Response: 100Hz - 12,000Hz
    • Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 63 dB
    • Sensitivity (@1 kHz, 1 V/Pa): -40 ± 4dB
    • Pick-up Pattern: Omnidirectional

btarunr, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Daveb517 Win User

Razer Kraken mic not working

Hello.

My mic is not working. The built in mic (Asus notebook) is working fine, but when I plug in the headset mic (Razer Kraken Pro), it's picking up just a little noise, even when it's turned all the way up. I have installed Razer Surround, the playback is working
    (through speakers also through the headset).

I have the latest Realtek Audio driver (6.0.1.7571) and also Windows 10 up-to-date. I found out, that when I roll back the Realtek device in Device Manager, the mic on the Razer Kraken is working. But since the Windows 10 updates automatically, Realtek drivers
    get updated and the mic is not working again.

Is there any solution for this issue? I tried to find help on the forums, but for most of the time rolling back the device was the solution, but here the Windows's automatic update system is a problem.

Best regards,

David

Daveb517, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Razer Kraken X 7.1 Surround Sound not working - Similar Threads - Razer Kraken Surround

2. razer kraken headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    razer kraken headphones: dud i got the most bizzare problem my razer kraken headsets are not showing on device manager my headphones work only audio also the mic doesnt work only on my xbox i tryed aloot of tutorials and it doesnt work also deliting hight definiton audio devices on my laptop and...
  3. razer kraken headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    razer kraken headphones: dud i got the most bizzare problem my razer kraken headsets are not showing on device manager my headphones work only audio also the mic doesnt work only on my xbox i tryed aloot of tutorials and it doesnt work also deliting hight definiton audio devices on my laptop and...
  4. razer kraken headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wired Razer Kraken X Mute Button Not Working on Windows 10 20H2 version

Wired Razer Kraken X Mute Button Not Working on Windows 10 20H2 version: Good day. I recently encountered issue with my Razer Kraken X mute button after updating to recent 20H2 version. I have already raised concern also to Razer support but did not found out any problem with headset device at all as mute button works for the following devices:...
  6. My Razer Kraken 3.5mm jack mic is not working.

My Razer Kraken 3.5mm jack mic is not working.: Well, title says it all. I feel like it is important to note it was working for a bit, and now it's not again after updating to 20H2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-razer-kraken-35mm-jack-mic-is-not-working/887cae30-3bd9-44eb-bc31-3048579708bb
  7. windows 10 2004 razer surround sound crackling

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 2004 razer surround sound crackling: Titel fix it !!!!! *** in das englische Forum verschoben *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-2004-razer-surround-sound-crackling/9761fd08-905f-4adc-859b-5e9b1b9afe97
  8. No Xbox party audio with Razer Kraken X?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Xbox party audio with Razer Kraken X?: submitted by /u/hachi2JZ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9wf5w/no_xbox_party_audio_with_razer_kraken_x/
  9. Razer kraken 7.1 surround sound and stereo sound not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Razer kraken 7.1 surround sound and stereo sound not working.: hello! Recently i was gifted with a razer kraken TE headset. however upon using it, i realized that the surround sound didnt work. For example, if someone is walking next to me in a game, i wouldn't be able to recognize which side he is coming from. I messaged razer for...
  10. Razer Kraken 7.1 not shown as making sound in the windows sound mixer

Razer Kraken 7.1 not shown as making sound in the windows sound mixer: My Razer Kraken 7.1 despite making sounds (from apps, sites, etc.) for some reason isnt shown as doing so in the windows sound mixer. (yes i have the latest drivers for it)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kraken x 7.1 not working