Windows 10: Razer mouse wont install

Discus and support Razer mouse wont install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought a Razer Death adder v2. when I plug in any usb there is no response. I have installed all updates. I am running windows 10 pro on an hp zbook.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sufferingly, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Razer mouse wont install

I bought a Razer Death adder v2. when I plug in any usb there is no response. I have installed all updates. I am running windows 10 pro on an hp zbook. Please help!

:)

Sufferingly, Aug 8, 2020

2. Razer Taipan mouse pointer moving erratically after Windows 10 update

I'm using the Razer Taipan mouse. The mouse pointer has been moving erratically since the last Windows 10 update a few days.

Yesterday I called Razer support. They had me uninstall the software and also delete the mouse from the list of hardware in the control panel. Then I restarted my computer and reinstalled the software. That worked for all of yesterday. This morning the mouse
    pointer is moving erratically again.

I've followed the procedure from yesterday of uninstalling the software, removing the mouse from the list of hardware in the control panel, restarting the computer and reinstalling the software. This time it has not solved the problem.

Any suggestions?

LloydLeighton, Aug 8, 2020
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Razer mouse wont install

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

Razer mouse wont install

1. Razer mouse wont install - Similar Threads - Razer mouse wont

2. Razer mouse cause ctfmon.exe error in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Razer mouse cause ctfmon.exe error in safe mode: My razer mousedeathadder v2 cause ctfmon error like this:ctfmon.exe - System Error: The system detected a stack-based buffer overflow in this application. An overflow could allow a malicious user to gain control of this application.This only happens after the latest windows...
  3. Razer Basilisk wrong driver installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Razer Basilisk wrong driver installed: i have a razer basilisk mouse that got wrong driver installed as HID Compliant mouse and it made me unable to acces razer app,this only happens when im using the dongle but doesnt happen when connecting using bluetooth,ive tried reinstalling driver but the issue still...
  4. Razer Basilisk wrong driver installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Razer Basilisk wrong driver installed: i have a razer basilisk mouse that got wrong driver installed as HID Compliant mouse and it made me unable to acces razer app,this only happens when im using the dongle but doesnt happen when connecting using bluetooth,ive tried reinstalling driver but the issue still...
  5. HID Compliant Mouse/Keyboard Driver installing instead of Razer Mouse/Keyboard Driver

HID Compliant Mouse/Keyboard Driver installing instead of Razer Mouse/Keyboard Driver: Hello,For some time now I have been struggling to install the required drivers for my Razer DeathAdder Elite and Cynosa mouse and keyboard. They worked fine when I got my PC but a while after that I was having trouble with Java when trying to install shaders to use on...
  6. HID Compliant Mouse/Keyboard Driver installing instead of Razer Mouse/Keyboard Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID Compliant Mouse/Keyboard Driver installing instead of Razer Mouse/Keyboard Driver: Hello,For some time now I have been struggling to install the required drivers for my Razer DeathAdder Elite and Cynosa mouse and keyboard. They worked fine when I got my PC but a while after that I was having trouble with Java when trying to install shaders to use on...
  7. HID Compliant Mouse/Keyboard Driver installing instead of Razer Mouse/Keyboard Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Razer RZ09-02202 wont post

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Razer RZ09-02202 wont post: HELP!!! My laptop wont post. I'm stuck at the first screen with the Razer logo and the list of the BIOS keys in the upper left corner of the screen. I'm unable to access any of the BIOS even after I press the designated keys. I haven't altered any hardware. The laptop itself...
  9. Mouse without borders wont install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse without borders wont install: when I start the MouseWithoutBordersSetup.msi installer it does nothing. I checked the Windows Installer service and even restarted it, but nothing happened. I also used the taks manager to make sure msiserver service is on. Then I tried to start the installer by a command...
  10. My mouse Wont install the drivers and now the mouse wont shop up on the driver’s part.

My mouse Wont install the drivers and now the mouse wont shop up on the driver’s part.: Hello. I have been having problems with my mouse recently, the side buttons wont work, and scroll is kinda loose. So i got a T16 mouse, best selling on amazon, and so i plugged it in, and installed what was on the disk. Everything was fine until i started moving the mouse, it...