Windows 10: Razer Synapse for Xbox driver for Controller

Discus and support Razer Synapse for Xbox driver for Controller in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a new PC and am wanting to link my controller to it for gaming , problem is when the Driver prompts it does not see the new PC just my old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IRodzillaI, May 14, 2019.

1. Razer Synapse for Xbox driver for Controller

I have a new PC and am wanting to link my controller to it for gaming , problem is when the Driver prompts it does not see the new PC just my old systems.

Could new PC not be in my Xbox/Microsoft network?

If not how do i link it?

If I search directly to the MS store from this PC the App doesnt exist for the Driver.

:)

IRodzillaI, May 14, 2019
  2. waelkd Win User

Razer Synapse not working on my desktop

Hello,

I got a Razer Naga chroma mouse " biggest mistake ever" and i proceed to download the driver on my gaming desktop and its not working, I can see the razer synapse in the bottom right , when i right click it and press open nothing happens.

I contacted support" and they dont know what they are doing, they are just asking me to uninstal and reinstal synapse, then unsital frame work and reinstall etc etc... and ive done everything and nothing is working..

I decided to give the synapse a try on my laptop, and weirdly enough it worked fine.

both laptop and desktop have the same OS "win 10 64 bits ,but i have no idea why it works fine on my laptop and not the desktop.

Anything anyone can do to help me? advise,recommend? im open to any suggestion

Thanks

waelkd, May 14, 2019
  3. RAZER synapse won't update

Iv upgraded to windows 10 and since doing so my headsets don't work (razer & Microsoft) and I run the update for razer synapse for windows 10 and it just stops part way through! driving me crazy!!

chrisseamark, May 14, 2019
  4. Razer Synapse for Xbox driver for Controller

Razer Synapse Not Recognizing Chroma Devices

Once you have Synapse already installed, go to your task manager and end any Razer Synapse related processes. Make sure to check the background processes also.

When you've done this, unplug your keyboard from your computer, then re-launch Synapse. Once you're greeted with the menu saying to connect a Razer device, plug your keyboard back into your computer and it should recognize it.

if that doesn't work you can Go to control panel- device manager- search for your razer device which might be under controllers or under unidentified usb device. right click and click uninstall. if that doesnt work right click - uninstall and click remove drivers also. then restart your computer , open razer synapse, connect your device and wait for synapse to detect it.

Karan Harsh Wardhan, May 14, 2019
Thema:

Razer Synapse for Xbox driver for Controller

1. Razer Synapse for Xbox driver for Controller - Similar Threads - Razer Synapse Xbox

2. Razer Synapse causes youtube to not play videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Razer Synapse causes youtube to not play videos: One day I updated Razer Synapse, and now youtube won't play. I have tried resetting all audio settings, reinstalling all my drivers and razer synapse, but nothing has worked. However, if I have razer synapse uninstalled youtube works fine. How do I fix this?...
  3. Razer issues with xbox controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Razer issues with xbox controller: I've attempted to search far and wide, but still haven't been able to solve this issue. When my xbox controller is plugged into my computer hard wired my Razer microphone doesn't work as if it detects the xbox controller as the default mic. Ive set the Razer soundcard as...
  4. Razer issues with xbox controller

Razer issues with xbox controller: I've attempted to search far and wide, but still haven't been able to solve this issue. When my xbox controller is plugged into my computer hard wired my Razer microphone doesn't work as if it detects the xbox controller as the default mic. Ive set the Razer soundcard as...
  5. Razer Synapse does not recognize or detect my Razer device

in Windows 10 News
    Razer Synapse does not recognize or detect my Razer device: [IMG]Razer Synapse is a unified configuration software developed and released by Razer that gives you options to rebind controls or assign macros to the Razer devices or peripherals you have. All the settings and changes you do on Razer Synapse are synced to the cloud and you...
  6. Razer Synapse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Razer Synapse not working: Hello, I have just installed razer synapse so i can manage my keyboard with it and it always gives an error.[ATTACH] The text it gives: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception...
  7. Razer Synapse not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Razer Synapse not working: Hello, I have just installed razer synapse so i can manage my keyboard with it and it always gives an error.[ATTACH] The text it gives: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception...
  8. Linking Razer Synapse and others to Xbox PC games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking Razer Synapse and others to Xbox PC games: For games on Steam, I am able to link my razer mouse to a game and have it pick a profile for that game. I can't seem to do the same for Xbox PC games. Whenever I tried it says it doesn't have the right permissions. I've looked online on how to give it the correct...
  9. Razer synapse and steam isn't working

Razer synapse and steam isn't working: Ever since the update to build 1803 I haven't been able to get steam open correctly and install games to even play games. Also origin app I can't even install without crashing, and razer synapse won't open up without getting a error message of mscorlib.dll. I've reinstalled...
  10. Not working, Razer Synapse

Not working, Razer Synapse: Tried a few things, the obvious redownload, install uninstall, reinstall synapse loads up and signs in, but doesn't register my keyboard/mouse 5085

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox synapse for pc

2. razer synapse for xbox

3. xbox synapse

4. razer controller setup for xbox app not detecting controller,
  5. razer synapse win10 xbox controller issue,
  6. why cant i download razer synapse for xbox on my pc,
  7. razer synapse xbox wont work on pc,
  8. can u update razer controllers for xbox one,
  9. synapse pc controller,
  10. razer synapse for xbox pc update,
  11. razer synapse download windows 10 for controller,