Windows 10: Razer Synapse not working

Discus and support Razer Synapse not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have just installed razer synapse so i can manage my keyboard with it and it always gives an error.[ATTACH] The text it gives: See the end... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PatrikDamek, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Razer Synapse not working

Hello,

I have just installed razer synapse so i can manage my keyboard with it and it always gives an error. Razer Synapse not working cf53c84f-89c3-4d50-b060-568256561538?upload=true.png

The text it gives:

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'RSy3_AudioAppStreamsWrapper.dll' or one of its dependencies. is not a valid Win32 application. Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700C1

File name: 'RSy3_AudioAppStreamsWrapper.dll'

at Synapse3.UserInteractive.ApplicationStreamsEventHandler..ctorIAccountsClient accountEvent, IApplicationStreamsEvent appStreamsEvent

at Synapse3.UserInteractive.HiddenForm.<HiddenForm_Load>d__20.MoveNext

--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_0Object state

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 4.8.4300.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

Razer Synapse Service Process

Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0

CodeBase: file:///D:/Razer/Synapse3/UserProcess/Razer%20Synapse%20Service%20Process.exe

System.Drawing

Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Configuration

Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

System.Core

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

Microsoft.VisualBasic

Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 14.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll

System.Windows.Forms

Win32 Version: 4.8.4270.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Xml

Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

System.Deployment

Win32 Version: 4.8.4270.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Deployment/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Deployment.dll

PresentationFramework

Win32 Version: 4.8.4300.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationFramework.dll

WindowsBase

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/WindowsBase/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/WindowsBase.dll

PresentationCore

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/PresentationCore/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationCore.dll

System.Xaml

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xaml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xaml.dll

Common.DeviceCallbacks

Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0

CodeBase: file:///D:/Razer/Synapse3/UserProcess/Common.DeviceCallbacks.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time JIT debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer machine.config must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

How can i fix it?

Thanks.

:)

PatrikDamek, Dec 26, 2020
  2. waelkd Win User

Razer Synapse not working on my desktop

Hello,

I got a Razer Naga chroma mouse " biggest mistake ever" and i proceed to download the driver on my gaming desktop and its not working, I can see the razer synapse in the bottom right , when i right click it and press open nothing happens.

I contacted support" and they dont know what they are doing, they are just asking me to uninstal and reinstal synapse, then unsital frame work and reinstall etc etc... and ive done everything and nothing is working..

I decided to give the synapse a try on my laptop, and weirdly enough it worked fine.

both laptop and desktop have the same OS "win 10 64 bits ,but i have no idea why it works fine on my laptop and not the desktop.

Anything anyone can do to help me? advise,recommend? im open to any suggestion

Thanks

waelkd, Dec 26, 2020
  3. RAZER synapse won't update

Iv upgraded to windows 10 and since doing so my headsets don't work (razer & Microsoft) and I run the update for razer synapse for windows 10 and it just stops part way through! driving me crazy!!

chrisseamark, Dec 26, 2020
  4. Razer Synapse not working

Razer synapse and steam isn't working

Since you're having issues with this Razer Synapse control panel, we recommend contacting
    Razer for further assistance. The issue occurred on both old and new versions of
    Windows 10. Verify with them if this program does not conflict with your custom PC build or not.

You can contact them here:
    https://support.razer.com/

To notify us and have us get back to you, simply reply to this post.

Johann Eva, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

Razer Synapse not working

1. Razer Synapse not working - Similar Threads - Razer Synapse working

2. Razer Synapse causes youtube to not play videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Razer Synapse causes youtube to not play videos: One day I updated Razer Synapse, and now youtube won't play. I have tried resetting all audio settings, reinstalling all my drivers and razer synapse, but nothing has worked. However, if I have razer synapse uninstalled youtube works fine. How do I fix this?...
  3. Razer Synapse causes youtube to not play videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Razer Synapse causes youtube to not play videos: One day I updated Razer Synapse, and now youtube won't play. I have tried resetting all audio settings, reinstalling all my drivers and razer synapse, but nothing has worked. However, if I have razer synapse uninstalled youtube works fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. Razer Synapse does not recognize or detect my Razer device

in Windows 10 News
    Razer Synapse does not recognize or detect my Razer device: [IMG]Razer Synapse is a unified configuration software developed and released by Razer that gives you options to rebind controls or assign macros to the Razer devices or peripherals you have. All the settings and changes you do on Razer Synapse are synced to the cloud and you...
  5. Razer Synapse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Razer Synapse not working: Hello, I have just installed razer synapse so i can manage my keyboard with it and it always gives an error.[ATTACH] The text it gives: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception...
  6. Linking Razer Synapse and others to Xbox PC games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking Razer Synapse and others to Xbox PC games: For games on Steam, I am able to link my razer mouse to a game and have it pick a profile for that game. I can't seem to do the same for Xbox PC games. Whenever I tried it says it doesn't have the right permissions. I've looked online on how to give it the correct...
  7. Razer Synapse for Xbox driver for Controller

Razer Synapse for Xbox driver for Controller: I have a new PC and am wanting to link my controller to it for gaming , problem is when the Driver prompts it does not see the new PC just my old systems. Could new PC not be in my Xbox/Microsoft network? If not how do i link it? If I search directly to the MS store...
  8. Windows 10 update broke Uplay and Razer Synapse

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update broke Uplay and Razer Synapse: I recently had a Windows 10 Automatic Update on my computer, I went to open Uplay and it gave me the "Uplay has encountered an error where it cannot recover from and must shut down". I've tried everything from fresh install to re-install and updating and it still gives me the...
  9. Razer synapse and steam isn't working

Razer synapse and steam isn't working: Ever since the update to build 1803 I haven't been able to get steam open correctly and install games to even play games. Also origin app I can't even install without crashing, and razer synapse won't open up without getting a error message of mscorlib.dll. I've reinstalled...
  10. Not working, Razer Synapse

Not working, Razer Synapse: Tried a few things, the obvious redownload, install uninstall, reinstall synapse loads up and signs in, but doesn't register my keyboard/mouse 5085