Windows 10: Razer Taipan mouse pointer moving erratically after Windows 10 update

Discus and support Razer Taipan mouse pointer moving erratically after Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm using the Razer Taipan mouse. The mouse pointer has been moving erratically since the last Windows 10 update a few days. Yesterday I called Razer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LloydLeighton, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Razer Taipan mouse pointer moving erratically after Windows 10 update

I'm using the Razer Taipan mouse. The mouse pointer has been moving erratically since the last Windows 10 update a few days.

Yesterday I called Razer support. They had me uninstall the software and also delete the mouse from the list of hardware in the control panel. Then I restarted my computer and reinstalled the software. That worked for all of yesterday. This morning the mouse pointer is moving erratically again.

I've followed the procedure from yesterday of uninstalling the software, removing the mouse from the list of hardware in the control panel, restarting the computer and reinstalling the software. This time it has not solved the problem.

Any suggestions?

:)

LloydLeighton, Nov 1, 2018

2. Razer Unveils the Taipan Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse

Razer, the world leader in high performance gaming hardware, today introduced the Razer Taipan, an ambidextrous gaming mouse that sets a new standard for versatility, form and function. Over its storied history, Razer has placed itself at the forefront of the video gaming industry by combining cutting-edge technology with ergonomic research. The Razer Taipan is the latest expression of the brand's unique approach to engineering and design, the culmination of the years of diligence and validation from the brand's e-Sports professionals.

Razer's ergonomic scientists collaborated with top e-Sports athletes from professional gaming teams such as Empire, Frenetic Array, Mousesports, Quantic, Rox.Kis and Type II Gaming, to pinpoint the optimal shape, weight, and balance required in an ambidextrous mouse at the highest levels of gameplay. Its symmetrical shape with narrow footprint and arched back make it comfortable for a wide variety of players. The weight distribution of the mouse has also been tweaked for the most optimal grip profile.

Razer Taipan mouse pointer moving erratically after Windows 10 update razer_taipan_01_thm.jpg

Razer Taipan mouse pointer moving erratically after Windows 10 update razer_taipan_02_thm.jpg

Razer Taipan mouse pointer moving erratically after Windows 10 update razer_taipan_03_thm.jpg

Powered by Razer's new 8200 dpi 4G Dual Sensor System, the Razer Taipan slips an unfair advantage into the hand that wields it. The mouse combines laser and optical sensors that are not only responsive and precise, but also allow Z-axis tracking and liftoff cutoff customization to ensure that aim is always true.

"We have designed the Razer Taipan with the goal of offering pro gamers the best weapon to achieve victory in the competitive world of e-Sports," said Robert 'RazerGuy' Krakoff, president of Razer USA. "The Razer Taipan is engineered to deliver an astounding 8200 dpi 4G Dual Sensor System to provide gamers with the fastest mouse tracking, enhanced ambidextrous ergonomics and Razer Synapse 2.0 support. Anything is possible with the Razer Taipan."

About the Razer Taipan Gaming Mouse:

With an all-new 8200 dpi 4G Dual Sensor System, the Razer Taipan is armed with laser and optical sensors that accurately calibrate to any surface for exceptional pinpoint tracking. Whether you are a right-hander or a south-paw, palm or fingertip-grip user, with Razer's improved ambidextrous ergonomics, expect maximum comfort and reduced fatigue over long periods of gaming. Fight longer as your foes rage-quit in exhaustion.

The Razer Taipan, driven by Razer's intuitive proprietary software, Synapse 2.0, the world's first cloud-based storage software for gaming peripherals, automatically syncs users' custom profiles and settings on a virtual server. This relinquishes the need to set up the Razer Taipan at tournaments and LANs and allows for easy porting and setting replication to a new Razer gaming mouse. Strike fear into the hearts of your foes, a triumphant victory is at-hand with the Razer Taipan.

Price: US $79.99 / EU euro 79.99

Availability: July 2012
    Razerzone.com: July 2012
    Worldwide: July 2012

Product features:

● Ambidextrous form factor
    ● 8200 dpi 4G Dual Sensor System
    ● Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
    ● Nine (9) programmable Hyperesponse buttons
    ● 1000 Hz Ultrapolling/1 ms response time
    ● Up to 200 in. per sec./50 g acceleration
    ● 2.1 m/7 ft. braided fiber cable
    ● Approximate Size : 124 mm/4.88 in. (length) x 63 mm/2.48 in. (width) x 36 mm/1.42 in. (height)
    ● Approximate Weight: 95 g/0.21 lb.

For more information about the Razer Taipan, please visit http://www.razerzone.com/taipan.

Cristian_25H, Nov 1, 2018
  3. Razer Taipan Gaming Mouse Launches in White

Razer, the world leader in entertainment devices and software, today announced its award-winning Razer Taipan gaming mouse will be available in a glossy white finish. The flagship ambidextrous mouse also features bright white lighting on the scroll wheel and logo. It is fully PC and Mac compatible via Synapse, Razer's online configurator software.

Razer Taipan mouse pointer moving erratically after Windows 10 update Razer_Taipan_White_01_thm.jpg

Razer Taipan mouse pointer moving erratically after Windows 10 update Razer_Taipan_White_02_thm.jpg

The Taipan White is the second Razer peripheral to receive an all-white color treatment. Razer recently announced a white version of its popular Razer Kraken Pro gaming headset.

About the Razer Taipan Gaming Mouse:
    With a cutting-edge 8200 dpi 4G laser sensor, the Razer Taipan can accurately calibrate to any surface for exceptional pinpoint tracking. Whether you are a right-hander or a south-paw, palm or fingertip-grip user, with the Razer Taipan's improved ambidextrous ergonomics, expect maximum comfort and reduced fatigue over long periods of gaming. Fight longer as your foes rage-quit in exhaustion.

Price: USD79.99 / €79.99

Availability:
    Razerzone.com - Available Now
    Worldwide - May 2014

Product features:
    Ambidextrous form factor
    8200dpi 4G laser sensor
    Razer Synapse enabled
    Nine (9) programmable Hyperesponse buttons
    1000 Hz Ultrapolling
    Up to 200 in. per sec./50g acceleration
    2.1m/7ft. braided fiber cable
    Approximate Size : 124 mm/4.88" (length) x 63 mm/2.48" (width) x 36 mm/1.42" (height)
    Approximate Weight: 95g/0.21lb

Cristian_25H, Nov 1, 2018
  4. Razer Taipan mouse pointer moving erratically after Windows 10 update

Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

Razer Taipan mouse pointer moving erratically after Windows 10 update

1. Razer Taipan mouse pointer moving erratically after Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Razer Taipan mouse

2. Why does my mouse pointer move erratically?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my mouse pointer move erratically?: So every now and then, my mouse pointer has the zoomies and starts moving around erratically all over the screen. And the issue isn't from my wireless mouse because it still happens when I disconnect it, it's actually from my touchpad.And it's awful because I can't work with...
  3. Why does my mouse pointer move erratically?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my mouse pointer move erratically?: So every now and then, my mouse pointer has the zoomies and starts moving around erratically all over the screen. And the issue isn't from my wireless mouse because it still happens when I disconnect it, it's actually from my touchpad.And it's awful because I can't work with...
  4. Erratic mouse after Dec 10 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Erratic mouse after Dec 10 update: My mouse cursor has been a bit shaky lately. It's gotten worse and sometimes I can hardly move it. This morning, while I was tutoring a child, of all times, it went haywire! It started writing squiggly lines on the slides I was trying to teach her from and then opened dozens...
  5. Microsoft arc mouse moves erratically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft arc mouse moves erratically: Hello, I'm using a Dell - windows 10 64 bit OS. The arc mouse moves erratically all over the screen as I try to move the mouse. I've tried the following: windows update - latest uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled from the microsoft download center. Any ideas are...
  6. Mouse pointer moving erratically

Mouse pointer moving erratically: Hello: I have just installed Microsoft Precision mouse in a cleanly installed Windows 10, v 1909 with the help of a member of this forum (hsehestedt, thanks again). However, I now have a problem that I did not have in v 1803, namely, the pointer is stopping, then jumping...
  7. Moving Mouse Pointer

Moving Mouse Pointer: I would like to move my mouse pointer to the top-center part of my primary display (of 3). Is there something that I can use to do that? There are various software packages that allow moving the mouse pointer to specific coordinates on the screen. But, what of when those are...
  8. Mouse behaves erratically after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse behaves erratically after update: After the last update my mouse behaves erratically. It also generates error sound when I am playing 3D games. I did a clean reinstall of video card driver, plugged the mouse in another USB port and reinstalled mouse drivers. I use Basic Logitech USB mouse and Nvidia Geforce...
  9. erratic pointer

erratic pointer: pointer going all over the place without me touching pad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/erratic-pointer/955eb381-488c-4aa1-83d8-acae3c4f460b
  10. Razer Taipan issues

Razer Taipan issues: My Taipan mouse worked fine with my i5 3550 system with Windows 7 then 10 without using the Synapse software once I turned off USB ErP in BIOS. But when I built a Skylake system and installed Windows 10 Pro it started showing some issues, it repeatedly freezes for at least 15...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. razer taipan moves in up and down motion

2. razer taipan mouse tracking problems windows