Windows 10: Razer unleashes a fleet of wireless devices

Discus and support Razer unleashes a fleet of wireless devices in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Using the industry-leading, ultra-low latency Razerâ„¢ HyperSpeed Wireless technology to power the new Razer BlackShark V2 Pro, DeathAdder V2 Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Razer unleashes a fleet of wireless devices

Source: Razer unleashes a fleet of wireless flagships – Razer Press

:)

Brink, Sep 22, 2020

2. What is/how do I remove 'fleet 660' device

Hello Bob,

I've made some research regarding the said device and as I've checked the Fleet 660 is a navigational device designed to used in automotive cars. Do you have any cars at home that may have this navigation device and somehow got connected to your network?

In case that your Media streaming option is turned on, you can remove the device by performing the steps below:

1. Click Start, type Media streaming options into the search space and select the same from the list.
    2. Go to Show devices on, then select All networks from the drop down menu.
    3. Click on the Fleet 660 and uncheck the box for Allowed.
    4. Select the said device you wish to remove, click on its Remove link, and click on
      Remove the device to approve. Go on until you remove all that you wanted.
    5. When finished, click on OK.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 22, 2020
  3. BobG0622 Win User
    What is/how do I remove 'fleet 660' device

In File Explorer I have noticed a network device with the name 'fleet 660' in the Smartphone section. I have only noticed it in the past week or so, so I assume it has only been there recently. I find no such device in the Device Manager. I searched for
    the term 'fleet' on C: drive and in the registry editor and nothing relevant shows up. The device comes and goes - sometimes it is listed, sometimes it is not. When I look at the Properties, all it says is that it is manufactured by Garmin, and a web search
    says it is a Garmin Fleet Services management device.

By Internet system includes a DSL modem and 3 Linksys Velop wireless devices protected by strong WPA passwords but I'd be the last to assume that I can't be penetrated. I also use Norton but I don't know if that would protect me in this situation. I also
    don't know if Win10 uses it - I updated to v1803 a month or two ago.

Any thoughts re what this is, whether it is a potential problem and how I might remove it (if it isn't required by Win10)

Thanks, Bob

BobG0622, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse: No Device Detected

Hi Pard,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. Follow the Methods below and check.

Run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    Also perform the steps suggested in the link below and check.

Troubleshooting: Mice

Steps applicable to Windows 10.

Do let us know if you are able to use Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Razer unleashes a fleet of wireless devices - Similar Threads - Razer unleashes fleet

2. Managing fleet of onsite physical windows devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Managing fleet of onsite physical windows devices: Hey team, I am from a developer background and new to IT. I have an amusement park which has around 70 pcs and we need a way to manage them remotely, particularly schedule shutdown and startup time and also manually trigger shutdown or startup. So for example we shutdown all...
  3. Managing fleet of onsite physical windows devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Managing fleet of onsite physical windows devices: Hey team, I am from a developer background and new to IT. I have an amusement park which has around 70 pcs and we need a way to manage them remotely, particularly schedule shutdown and startup time and also manually trigger shutdown or startup. So for example we shutdown all...
  4. Possible Razer device causing BSoD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Possible Razer device causing BSoD: I recently bought and started using a new Razer Nari Ultimate, my pc has never BSoD before until I started using this headset, checked health on my storage device and it was fine, temps are all fine, sometimes it either freezes and forces me to shut off of flashes a BSoD and...
  5. Possible Razer device causing BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible Razer device causing BSoD: I recently bought and started using a new Razer Nari Ultimate, my pc has never BSoD before until I started using this headset, checked health on my storage device and it was fine, temps are all fine, sometimes it either freezes and forces me to shut off of flashes a BSoD and...
  6. Possible Razer device causing BSoD

7. Razer Synapse does not recognize or detect my Razer device

in Windows 10 News
    Razer Synapse does not recognize or detect my Razer device: [IMG]Razer Synapse is a unified configuration software developed and released by Razer that gives you options to rebind controls or assign macros to the Razer devices or peripherals you have. All the settings and changes you do on Razer Synapse are synced to the cloud and you...
  8. I mistakenly clicked on "Forget Device" for my Razer DeathAdder v2 Wireless bluetooth in...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I mistakenly clicked on "Forget Device" for my Razer DeathAdder v2 Wireless bluetooth in...: I mistakenly clicked on "Forget Device" for my Razer DeathAdder v2 Wireless bluetooth in my bluetooth devices. Now I can't find it when I search for it in my bluetooth settings. I have a Dell 7490 Windows 10 x64. I have already tried the answer here, but it doesn't...
  9. Jane's fleet command (PC)

Jane's fleet command (PC): I'm running windows 10 and I would like to know if JFC (Windows vista or 7 will run on my Windows 10?...….Thank You...…………...Larry Moved from: Windows Insider Preview / Install, upgrade, and activate / PC...
  10. What is/how do I remove 'fleet 660' device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is/how do I remove 'fleet 660' device: In File Explorer I have noticed a network device with the name 'fleet 660' in the Smartphone section. I have only noticed it in the past week or so, so I assume it has only been there recently. I find no such device in the Device Manager. I searched for the term 'fleet' on C:...