Windows 10: Razor Mouse and Headphones

Discus and support Razor Mouse and Headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys, I have Razer Deathadder Elite 3500 DPI and Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset and both have RUST on their USB. I know a place in a city where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jk22, Feb 9, 2019.

1. jk22 Win User

Razor Mouse and Headphones

Hey guys,

I have Razer Deathadder Elite 3500 DPI and Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset and both have RUST on their USB. I know a place in a city where it can be change aswell but I am not sure that after words it will work or not.

What do you guys suggest to use it with rust or to change usb ports ? If I do use rust usb will it damage Laptop usb or not ?

Regards.

:)

jk22, Feb 9, 2019

2. usb mouse not responding

Hi Lance,

It can be a faulty driver that is causing your mouse and headphone not to work. However, we need to gather more information for us to provide the best solution to your computer. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is your mouse and headphones working on another computer?

We suggest that you visit the links below for troubleshooting steps for your mouse and headphones.

Looking forward to your reply.

Robelene Win, Feb 9, 2019
  3. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Feb 9, 2019
  4. TV2
    TV2 Win User

Question for Razor Synapse users

I bought a Razor Deathadder mouse and run the most current version of Razor Synapse software.

All works as expected on a cold boot, or restart.
    But coming out of Sleep, the Synapse software loses the mouse (not recognized as a Razor product) and the mouse loses it's settings.
    Closing and restarting Synapse does not solve it.
    Restarting solves it.

Any other Razor owners experience this behavior? Did you solve the problem of coming out of Sleep?

I'm still on the Anniversary Update, if that makes any difference.

Thema:

1. Razor Mouse and Headphones - Similar Threads - Razor Mouse Headphones

2. Mouse, Keyboard, and Headphones will disconnect and be unusable for 20 seconds at a time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse, Keyboard, and Headphones will disconnect and be unusable for 20 seconds at a time.: After upgrading to Windows 11 when I built a new computer from ground up, I did not upgrade my mouse, keyboard or headphones. Since the switch my mouse will disconnect very often when on a web browser no matter what I am doing and will stay disconnected for around 20 seconds...
  3. How to paste a razor-sharp copy of an image from Word into Paint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to paste a razor-sharp copy of an image from Word into Paint?: Some time ago I created simple sketches in Paint for Word documents, but did not save these as dedicated image files. Now, if I want to re-edit one of those sketches, I would need to get them back from Word into Paint without the blur that is now being introduced. This...
  4. How to paste a razor-sharp copy of an image from Word into Paint?

How to paste a razor-sharp copy of an image from Word into Paint?: Some time ago I created simple sketches in Paint for Word documents, but did not save these as dedicated image files. Now, if I want to re-edit one of those sketches, I would need to get them back from Word into Paint without the blur that is now being introduced. This...
  5. Faint static in headphones when moving mouse

Faint static in headphones when moving mouse: Hello! Not necessarily looking for a fix, just an answer if anyone has it. When I have my pair of Samson SR850s wired, semi-open back headphones plugged into the 3.5mm jack on my desktop PC running Windows 11 An Alienware Aurora R14, there's a very faint static that occurs...
  6. Faint static in headphones when moving mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Faint static in headphones when moving mouse: Hello! Not necessarily looking for a fix, just an answer if anyone has it. When I have my pair of Samson SR850s wired, semi-open back headphones plugged into the 3.5mm jack on my desktop PC running Windows 11 An Alienware Aurora R14, there's a very faint static that occurs...
  7. Mouse and Keyboard Center interferes with headphone Bluetooth Media Controls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and Keyboard Center interferes with headphone Bluetooth Media Controls: I have a pair of Surface Headphones 2 and a Microsoft Precision Bluetooth mouse. Both work fine until I install the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center 13.222. Once I install the software the media controls on my Surface Headphones and other bluetooth headphones no longer...
  8. Surface 2 headphones Stutter when connecting Arc Mouse

Surface 2 headphones Stutter when connecting Arc Mouse: Hi Everyone. I just recently bought the Surface headphones 2, but i'm having an issue. If I have my arc mouse connected the music stutters on the headphones. It gets normal when I turn off the mouse. Anyone having the same issues? Oh, also, when i use de Suface Audio...
  9. Mouse movement produces noise in headphones

Mouse movement produces noise in headphones: Hello, running latest version of Windows 10 as of 4/20/2020 I get some weird very slight "scratchy" sound in my headphones whenever I move my mouse around. This doesn't happen when I have the Audio Troubleshooter window active but it doesn't find any issues. Sound still works...
  10. Question for Razor Synapse users

Question for Razor Synapse users: I bought a Razor Deathadder mouse and run the most current version of Razor Synapse software. All works as expected on a cold boot, or restart. But coming out of Sleep, the Synapse software loses the mouse (not recognized as a Razor product) and the mouse loses it's...