Windows 10: Rbo call

Discus and support Rbo call in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just received a robo call from my own telephone number stating that my Microsoft account had been compromised overseas and that I had to press one on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Barbozaj, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Barbozaj Win User

Rbo call

I just received a robo call from my own telephone number stating that my Microsoft account had been compromised overseas and that I had to press one on the dial to get further information. Is this a near tactic that is being used to scare people?

:)

Barbozaj, Apr 10, 2019

2. Your PC ATM

it looks like an ASUS northbridge fan and they arent noisy at all. Mine brings the northbridge temp down by about 5 deg C.

Placed like he has it, it would pull cool air from outside the case and dump it mainly on the gpu. Its a good use for one actually. I might try it on my gpu.

Good one @Kyuuba

Rbo call images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTk-rBo-ZysVsWcxB8F27Zp5EtxidNHRQE8DUxgZCj1wefTxPai-A.jpg

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Apr 10, 2019
  3. How to enable additional shaders on Radeon HD 6950

Hello everyone,
    First post so be gentle.
    First a question: Has anyone somewhere in this very long and informative discussion manage to unlock or mod the bios of the Sapphire 6590 2GB 100312-2SR (It's picture on post #2453 on this page 99)?
    And on that matter can the author of the post put in the opening a list of the cards already unlocked successfully by model (if there is one then a link to it would be nice) especially when there seems to be a big difference between reference and non-reference cards.

On the card subject, and I pretty sure it's in all 6950 cards: for an after-market cooler Arctic Accelero TWIN TURBO Pro worked just fine on my card (from 54 idle/75 load to 38 idle/58 load)
    I checked this link before to make sure it would fit:
    http://www.arctic.ac/en/support/sup...rbo-pro-fit-my-card.htm?tx_diadamsolution_pi2
    The only adjustment I had to make was to break two pins in the long heat-sink for the memory chips. Another thing worth mentioning in my card is that those chips had no heat sink on them and the smaller in-line chips had a stock heat-sink on them.
    Excuse my English and the lack of knowledge on chips names.

BoomBang85, Apr 10, 2019
  4. t_ski Win User

Rbo call

Your PC ATM

Not quite. That fan is more like this one:

Antec Cyclone Blower, Expansion Slot Cooling Fan:Amazon:Electronics

A little bigger than those Asus VRM fans were.

t_ski, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

Rbo call

1. Rbo call - Similar Threads - Rbo call

2. scam calling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scam calling: so i went on this website and it said my pc has been locked so i called there number for it and it was a scam number and i went on task manager and ended chrome but the thing is i want to bring this to your attention than not know but can i talk to an agent to resolve my...
  3. scam calling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    scam calling: so i went on this website and it said my pc has been locked so i called there number for it and it was a scam number and i went on task manager and ended chrome but the thing is i want to bring this to your attention than not know but can i talk to an agent to resolve my...
  4. scam calling

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Only Discord Call audio is playing sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only Discord Call audio is playing sometimes: thats all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-discord-call-audio-is-playing-sometimes/4e2a16db-3a70-4525-bec3-ed50d30a030a
  6. Only Discord Call audio is playing sometimes

Only Discord Call audio is playing sometimes: thats all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-discord-call-audio-is-playing-sometimes/4e2a16db-3a70-4525-bec3-ed50d30a030a
  7. I want call back from the Management Team

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want call back from the Management Team: we are not getting any support from the team please kindly connect with on email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-call-back-from-the-management-team/30dc2ed0-6b2e-4ef3-9625-32a77852f4b9
  8. I want call back from the Management Team

I want call back from the Management Team: we are not getting any support from the team please kindly connect with on email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-call-back-from-the-management-team/30dc2ed0-6b2e-4ef3-9625-32a77852f4b9
  9. I can't activate Windows and I'm not being called, yet all tickets are closed "resolved"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't activate Windows and I'm not being called, yet all tickets are closed "resolved": Hi,This FEBRUARY I had a critical error concerning stornvme.sys after upgrading the firmware of my GPU.PC failed to boot past BIOS leaving me unable to boot into safemode or return to a previous confirmed image and as a last resort I reinstalled Windows 10. I immediately...
  10. I can't activate Windows and I'm not being called, yet all tickets are closed "resolved"

I can't activate Windows and I'm not being called, yet all tickets are closed "resolved": Hi,This FEBRUARY I had a critical error concerning stornvme.sys after upgrading the firmware of my GPU.PC failed to boot past BIOS leaving me unable to boot into safemode or return to a previous confirmed image and as a last resort I reinstalled Windows 10. I immediately...