Windows 10: RCA Cambio Boot Loop "Undoing Upgrade Changes"

Discus and support RCA Cambio Boot Loop "Undoing Upgrade Changes" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a RCA 10.1 Cambio that received an upgrade, but after that the upgrades were installed the screen showed. "Undoing Upgrade Changes..." It has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JairJRJR, Jan 11, 2020.

1. JairJRJR Win User

RCA Cambio Boot Loop "Undoing Upgrade Changes"

I have a RCA 10.1 Cambio that received an upgrade, but after that the upgrades were installed the screen showed. "Undoing Upgrade Changes..."

It has been boot looping since yesterday, and today I tried Win RE, but it's not letting me going back to an old version, repair start, reestablish the system. Also, Is not showing up any backups that I have made.

:)

JairJRJR, Jan 11, 2020
  2. Dee0867 Win User

My RCA CAMBIO w1013DK getting a windows installation error.

How do i fix my RCA CAMBIO W1013DK tablet. When I boot I get a Windows Installation error msg.

Dee0867, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Mr What Win User
    RCA Cambio W101 - Upgrade to Version 1803

Upgrade to Version 1803

on RCA Cambio W101 version 1

As you have already found out, Windows Update cannot automatically upgrade your 2-in-1 tablet to Version 1803.

The only way is to install a clean Windows 10 (make note of the Windows x86 or 64bit).

Your RCA Cambio W101-1 only has micro-USB. So you need a micro-USB to USB small cable to connect your USB drive.

You will need a USB of at least 8GB. Go to the Microsoft Web Site. I usually just type in download.microsoft.com.

Upper right, search for MediaCreationTool1803.exe. Download it and run it to download and copy onto your 8GB USB flash drive.

Just stick your USB flash drive into your USB and go to your Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Restart now > Use a device >

and look for the USB that you have plugged in. If you do not see your particular USB flash drive, roboot and go there again. You will eventually see it.

It should boot into the Installation. It could take a while. Have patience for at least 20 minutes.

When you are doing the Custom Installation, do not format any of the hidden drives which you will see.

Just pick the largest size drive and put the new installation onto that drive. The installation will take care of the other drives.

After the installation is finished, do as much Windows Updating as can be done. Wireless Network drivers will get installed by the installation.

Then go to OneDrive

Drag & drop out of the zipped (compressed) folder and get ready for the miracle.

Go to SlimTab_8_MS > TP driver > WW34 > Installer > PlatformInstaller > Setup.exe (always click continue when asked about providers)

and select YES whenever asked to install something.

and Thank You onedrive.live.com, Thank You very much for creating this MIRACLE for us RCA Cambio W101, Intel Atom CPU Z3735G (Z3000 series) users.

P.S. Check in your Control Panel > Administrative Tools > System Information > Processor, to make sure you have a Z3000 series processor.

You will now see every one of your firmware drivers installed.

There will be only one Bluetooth driver called "Microsoft Bluetooth Protocol Support Driver" missing.

Do Not be concerned. I believe that driver installation took place during the FALL of 2017 upgrade.

All it did was keep track of the Bluetooth Upgrade. Description of Events with Dates: Device Install Requested - Driver service added - Device Installed

Now your Upgrade to Windows 10, Version 1803 is complete. Hope you did not already buy another 2-in-1 Tablet.

By the way, I use 9 of these RCA Cambio W101 Tablets. I have them mounted on a large enough peg board.

I use them for trading FOREX. I did not feel like purchasing 9 more tablets. This solution will probably work for the RCA Cambio W101 Version 2.

Do not know for sure about this solution working for the RCA Cambio W101 Version 2. Just look and make sure that your Processor is a Z3000 series.

Mr What, Jan 11, 2020
  4. RCA Cambio Boot Loop "Undoing Upgrade Changes"

RCA Cambio 10.1 2in1 Tablet 32GB

Hello like 6 months ago I bought an RCA cambio 2in1 tablet and after I have the info that the new windows 10 upgrade wasvailable I downloaded it to my RCA everything was working properly but 1 day I was traying to use it. but RCA didn't respond it. screen
    was all black triying to open it, but never open it. I wonder what te issue si, if its my RCA or if its because of the new windows 10 upgrade and if its a solution. does anyone can help????

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Antonio Serrato cortez, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

RCA Cambio Boot Loop "Undoing Upgrade Changes"

1. RCA Cambio Boot Loop "Undoing Upgrade Changes" - Similar Threads - RCA Cambio Boot

2. Undoing changes stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Undoing changes stuck in a loop: Hi, Windows PC stuck in an undoing chnages loop. Have worked through the forums and attempted to repair the PC in recovery mode. When selecting repair/ uninstall etc in recovery mode advises couldnt repair PC. Also when asked for password details it did not recognise...
  3. Undoing changes stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Undoing changes stuck in a loop: Hi, Windows PC stuck in an undoing chnages loop. Have worked through the forums and attempted to repair the PC in recovery mode. When selecting repair/ uninstall etc in recovery mode advises couldnt repair PC. Also when asked for password details it did not recognise...
  4. Undoing changes made to your computer boot loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Undoing changes made to your computer boot loop: I had windows update itself and now it does not startup, giving "Undoing changes made to your computer", restarting and then going again and again in an infinite loop. I am unable to force "Automatic repair" screen by force shutting down multiple times, or pressing any of the...
  5. RCA Cambio Windows 10 update nightmare!

RCA Cambio Windows 10 update nightmare!: I have an RCA Cambio 10.1, when I updated windows 8.1 to 10 -- due to storage issues -- it removed the original 8.1. Now during the update, Windows deleted my Network Adapter. In trying to reset my Cambio, something happened and now it is in a vicious Install Windows error...
  6. Undoing changes made to your computer boot loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Undoing changes made to your computer boot loop: So, I was having dinner, windows decided it needed to update, sure go ahead I’ll just finish my delicious meal. After the meal i became excited and really wanted to play Dota 2. So my dumb ass turned off the pc, expecting it to just reboot and I would be able to play my game....
  7. Webcamming on my RCA Cambio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Webcamming on my RCA Cambio: i am trying to broadcast on a web camming site. i am seen but not able to be heard. how do i make the speaker work on the webcam that i just plugged in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcamming-on-my-rca-cambio/54be846e-a120-4636-947f-776010d4d845
  8. Undoing Changes Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Undoing Changes Loop: My computer is stuck in the "undoing changes loop" and will not boot at all. Keeps trying to boot then goes in a loop back to trying to open. I have tried powering off and on three times to get to the Advanced Repair with no success. Any suggestions on on to fix this issue....
  9. Undoing changes made loop

Undoing changes made loop: So yesterday my windows 10 updated on its own and when it's about 4%, I decided to close the laptop bcs I was at a cafe and it was late at night. I went to the toilet and left my laptop for a min, when I get back, the power light was off so I went home and sleep. Today when I...
  10. RCA Cambio Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RCA Cambio Audio Drivers: After a failed attempt to get L*nux to work on my RCA Cambio, I am now facing a problem after installing Windows on it. I'm unable to locate audio drivers for it, either from the Troubleshooting program or on the web. It is getting really irritating and is driving me mad...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one drive authkey for rca cambio update