Windows 10: RCA computer is now completely dead

Discus and support RCA computer is now completely dead in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Tried to factory refresh my computer to speed up my performance and free up space, but it crashed with a BSOD and now Windows won't install. "The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheOldyMinecart, Jun 2, 2020.

1. RCA computer is now completely dead

Tried to factory refresh my computer to speed up my performance and free up space, but it crashed with a BSOD and now Windows won't install.

"The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click “OK” to restart the computer, and then restart the installation."

Since my PC keyboard is a Bluetooth keyboard, I can't open up the Command Prompt because the Windows PC isn't detecting it. I am basically screwed at this point.

There goes my laptop. Can't believe this.

How am I supposed to fix this?!

:)

TheOldyMinecart, Jun 2, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond RCA computer is now completely dead :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 2, 2020
  3. RCA W101v2 Audio stopped after a Windows 10 update

The tablet's manufacturer (RCA) does not have an updated audio driver - in fact they don't have any audio drivers for my model. In any case, I would expect the audio driver to be made by someone else, not by RCA. But I don't know how to find that someone
    else. There are no audio or sound devices listed in the Device Manager. I'm open to suggestions on how to find out who made it.

EdPhillips2, Jun 2, 2020
  4. RCA computer is now completely dead

N900 completely dead

It seems my N900 is completely dead.

The phone does not start up at all. It does not react at all, and even if I try to charge via the adapter or USB, nothing happens (no blinking lights, nothing).

I've tried to do the things as indicated in many forums to try to re-flash it but I can't even get to the initial step of it trying to startup (showing lights, logos etc.).

Any ideas?

theGloaming, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

RCA computer is now completely dead

1. RCA computer is now completely dead - Similar Threads - RCA computer completely

2. Computer is dead

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is dead: I have an hp all in one desktop I love Model: 24-DP0014 And it is dead. The tech said no idea we tried the 15 sec reboot he says scrapIt but it’s only 2 years old. Has this been a problem and does it need to be just scrapped?...
  3. Computer is dead

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer is dead: I have an hp all in one desktop I love Model: 24-DP0014 And it is dead. The tech said no idea we tried the 15 sec reboot he says scrapIt but it’s only 2 years old. Has this been a problem and does it need to be just scrapped?...
  4. Computer is dead

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Thunderbolt port is completely dead.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thunderbolt port is completely dead.: I noticed today that my Thunderbolt port was completely dead, no data or power. It worked before, no problem. It was showing up in Device Manager as having error code 28, no driver found. I tried everything, uninstalling and restarting, chipset drivers, I did a fresh install...
  6. Thunderbolt port is completely dead.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thunderbolt port is completely dead.: I noticed today that my Thunderbolt port was completely dead, no data or power. It worked before, no problem. It was showing up in Device Manager as having error code 28, no driver found. I tried everything, uninstalling and restarting, chipset drivers, I did a fresh install...
  7. PC now dead.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC now dead.: Dear Microsoft, Following a windows 10 update on Friday night 18th December 2020 my PC which is a couple of years old has died with the dreaded black screen of death and curser working. I have tried f8 keys soft boots and wasted hours of time. Can someone help?...
  8. Computer dead

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer dead: I was doing some work on the computer this morning, when the power went out for a couple of hours. Tried numerous times to get it going again, but it kept freezing up on me, every time I would force a reboot, it would end up freezing. I finally ended up getting a message...
  9. Reset my RCA tablet now wont work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset my RCA tablet now wont work: I did a factory clean wipe on my old tablet windows starts up but I can access anything the menu bar wont work at all. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-my-rca-tablet-now-wont-work/ef7d369d-0a70-4a87-a975-70646eb7a1e5
  10. Tap keyboard to start computer: now dead

in Windows 10 Support
    Tap keyboard to start computer: now dead: Since yesterday I can't turn my computer on by depressing a key on the keyboard. Previously when I typed "shut down" the computer shut. And then to revive it I depressed a key on the keyboard. I have to use the computer's on/off button to do that now. No big deal but...