Windows 10: RCA Tablet sound stopped working after one of the windows 10 update

Discus and support RCA Tablet sound stopped working after one of the windows 10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; RCA Tablet sound stopped working after one of the windows 10 update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DENNISMAHAN, Jul 24, 2020.

1. RCA Tablet sound stopped working after one of the windows 10 update

RCA Tablet sound stopped working after one of the windows 10 update

:)

DENNISMAHAN, Jul 24, 2020

2. RCA Tablet sound stopped working after one of the windows 10 update

DENNISMAHAN, Jul 26, 2020
  3. RCA W101v2 Audio stopped after a Windows 10 update

The tablet's manufacturer (RCA) does not have an updated audio driver - in fact they don't have any audio drivers for my model. In any case, I would expect the audio driver to be made by someone else, not by RCA. But I don't know how to find that someone
    else. There are no audio or sound devices listed in the Device Manager. I'm open to suggestions on how to find out who made it.

EdPhillips2, Jul 26, 2020
  4. RCA Tablet sound stopped working after one of the windows 10 update

After I installed the updates KB3176936, KB3176934, and KB3176495, the audio stopped working

I'm facing a problem after I installed the updates KB3176936, KB3176934, and KB3176495, the audio stopped working.

I contact Dell's support and together we tried to:

• Update the driver
    • Reinstall the driver
    • Uninstall the driver to use windows suggested drivers.
    • Remove the drivers to use the microsoft drivers.
    • Run sfc
    • Run Dell Assist Tools
    • Run Driver updates tools
    • Uninstalled the Windows updates.

None fixed the problem.

During the RCA I restored my computer 3 times and the issue is not on the sound card, since when I restore the system it works.

I'd like to know what would be the next steps.

Is Microsft release a patch for the update that is breaking the audio?

Diego Vivo, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

1. RCA Tablet sound stopped working after one of the windows 10 update - Similar Threads - RCA Tablet sound

2. Sound stops working after every Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound stops working after every Windows 10 update: I have checked: update, up to date, sound device drivers, latest is installed. Using Windows 10 Enterprise on an Hp Elite Desk. Why does this keep happening?***moved from Microsoft Edge / All other issues / Windows 10***...
  3. Sound stops working after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound stops working after Windows Update: I find my sound stops working a Windows Update.Troubleshooter is no use because it just tells me that sound is not installed.I am using a HP Envy laptop running Windows 11. I asked on a HP forum but no simple fix suggested. I just make sure I have a recent System Restore...
  4. Sound stops working after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound stops working after Windows Update: I find my sound stops working a Windows Update.Troubleshooter is no use because it just tells me that sound is not installed.I am using a HP Envy laptop running Windows 11. I asked on a HP forum but no simple fix suggested. I just make sure I have a recent System Restore...
  5. RCA tablet locked up.

RCA tablet locked up.: I have a RCA tablet that is locked up. Unable to cook anything even the keyboard doesn't work. So how can I perform reset on this tablet to update windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rca-tablet-locked-up/6c368751-ae5b-4ef4-83a9-f4767df0ec60
  6. Smart tablet stopped working after update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Smart tablet stopped working after update.: Hi, sometimes i do most stupid things, tonight it was to switch on updates of windows back. The reward is like before anything on screen not working. Clicking ctrl shift del, and reatarting windows. So maybe it will fix, but nah. Now the tablet stuck in loading screen from 4...
  7. Reset my RCA tablet now wont work

Reset my RCA tablet now wont work: I did a factory clean wipe on my old tablet windows starts up but I can access anything the menu bar wont work at all. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-my-rca-tablet-now-wont-work/ef7d369d-0a70-4a87-a975-70646eb7a1e5
  8. RCA tablet windows installation loop

RCA tablet windows installation loop: OK so i had to reset my RCA tablet. when i did it was stuck on the rca logo then would shut off. so i had to HARD reset it. when i did windows needed to reinstall as it was it made it to 64% then shut down. i turned it back on and now it displays the logo then goes into a 1...
  9. RCA tablet reset

RCA tablet reset: I have a RCA tablet that would not complete the factory reset and now it's stuck in the mode of trying to complete the automatic repair. How can I use the administrator screen to fix this issue? I have gone to advance options, trouble shooting, command prompt, typed in c:,...
  10. Sound stopped working after updating to windows 10

Sound stopped working after updating to windows 10: Problem: 1) Since updating to windows 10, Laptop completely incapable of making any sound out of the speakers. 2) Headphones plugged into jack produces no volume out of earbuds 3) The Color of the volume slider when F9 or F10 is pressed is a light yellowish orange. Not...