Windows 10: RCM unavailable and Windows Button not Activated

Discus and support RCM unavailable and Windows Button not Activated in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I Have he message RCM server unavailable. I have read I need to press the Windows button amd R but this button doesnt appear to be activated. Cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RosamundMcFadden, Dec 18, 2018.

1. RCM unavailable and Windows Button not Activated

I Have he message RCM server unavailable. I have read I need to press the Windows button amd R but this button doesnt appear to be activated. Cannot open if to set up Windows button because of the server issue

:)

RosamundMcFadden, Dec 18, 2018
  2. OOOO Win User

How to disable "5 seconds power button shut off" on a laptop?

I does not suggest you to do this, if you insist on this, try the following steps.

1. Open Control Panel
    2. Find and click System and Security
    3. Find and click Power Options
    4. On the left hand, you will see Choose what the power button does and click it
    5. Click Change settings that are currently unavailable to be able to change the settings
    6. In When I press the power button, you can choose Do nothing

RCM unavailable and Windows Button not Activated SQHnd.png

Hope this can help you.

3. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Dec 18, 2018
  4. Anne Ros Win User

RCM unavailable and Windows Button not Activated

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

RCM unavailable and Windows Button not Activated

1. RCM unavailable and Windows Button not Activated - Similar Threads - RCM unavailable Button

2. the rpc server is unavailable and my windows start button is not working.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    the rpc server is unavailable and my windows start button is not working.: I had McAffee installed but I cannot see the logo anywhere in the task bar. My laptop will not close down or restart at all- I tried to reboot but I got a message saying 'systems configuration cannot close' down. I am worried my details may be compromised or I have a virus on...
  3. ESC button activation

in Windows 10 Customization
    ESC button activation: Hello,some time ago the computer started acting like I pressed ESC every few seconds. I have verified that the keyboard is ok. I tried a clean start and even restoring factory data, and the problem persists.I'll be grateful for any advice where there might be a problem....
  4. The active directory domain is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The active directory domain is currently unavailable: Whenever I go to Command prompt and put the shutdown command: ,,shutdown -i'' it says the active directory domain is currently unavailable and I don't know which category is this supposed to be. pls help...
  5. Windows 10 - Activation button missing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 - Activation button missing: Good Day, I recently bought a Razer Pro 17 laptop which had Windows 10 Home pre-installed. Prior to that, I was running Windows 10 Pro Update bought via the Microsoft online store on another laptop which had a total harddrive failure - I assume my Windows 10 Pro license...
  6. My WINDOWS button cannot be activated?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My WINDOWS button cannot be activated?: Hi there! So, I have this problem with my laptop: My Windows key no longer works. I have also tried to find this "Scancode Map" thing in the registry editor to delete it, without success. I wouldn't know what the problem could be, because I don't type like the biggest...
  7. Can't activate Windows Defender, no "Activate button"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't activate Windows Defender, no "Activate button": This is what im met with, say's that It's not active, but Im pretty sure there should be an "Activate" button there? And when i try to Start windows defender from Services I'm met with Error: 577 Do you guys have any idea what i could do? or is there any other virus...
  8. microsoft active directory service unavailable windows 10

microsoft active directory service unavailable windows 10: How to correct printing problem affecting only MS Office for Student 2019 downloaded 08/16/2018. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-active-directory-service-unavailable/2507ac02-3dc3-4834-b0cb-fc045393e4df
  9. The Active Directory Domain Services is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Active Directory Domain Services is currently unavailable: My problem is that it randomly pops up, most of the time when im playing games. it's kinda annoying because I need to stop playing and close it. like when im playing online games it can get VERY annoying. Any fix?...
  10. the active directory domain services is currently unavailable windows

the active directory domain services is currently unavailable windows: Hi All, I have a Brother HL-2142 printer hooked up to my Windows 10 pro desktop. It does not matter what program I try to print from, the printer is always offline. I have tried to add another printer but all I get is this message. "the active directory domain services...