Windows 10: rcraid controller driver is causing BSoD

Discus and support rcraid controller driver is causing BSoD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all, so I used to have a lot of BSoD because my drivers where really old even though my laptop was new, and that caused a lot of BSoD. An example... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KhaledBagh, Jun 22, 2021.

1. rcraid controller driver is causing BSoD

Hello all, so I used to have a lot of BSoD because my drivers where really old even though my laptop was new, and that caused a lot of BSoD. An example of this is my battery driver ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery which cause my laptop to crash when connecting the charger, so I installed a driver updater called Outbyte, which was really effective and solved these problems, however, it also updated my storage drivers which caused the removal of the old drivers for my hard disk and the installation of rcraid controller driver. The driver is registered as other devices unknown and when I

:)

KhaledBagh, Jun 22, 2021

2. BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation daily

Those steps are not relevant to me. In those steps it asks to check the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers for iastore.sys in the listed drivers.

I do not have iastore as a driver nor is that the files causing the BSOD.

The driver that is causing it (I got this from BlueScreenView) is nvstore.sys which is listed as the driver for three identical items in 'storage controllers' There are 4 items there. 3 of them are called NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller. Those three
    all list this nvstore.sys as their driver.

I suspect that if I could replace or fix that driver it would solve the issue based on the advice given by Annanya. Does that sound right? If so, how would I go about it?

Dan

Daniel Freitag, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Golden Win User
    BSOD caused by driver atikmdag.sys

Could be another driver causing the issue.

Suggest you follow this and post in the BSOD section of the forum.

BSOD - Posting Instructions

Golden, Jun 22, 2021
  4. rcraid controller driver is causing BSoD

Game stutter caused by Xbox One Controller

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All in the left navigation pane.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

If the issue still persists, install the drivers for the controller in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below:

• Download the setup files for the driver and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

rcraid controller driver is causing BSoD

1. rcraid controller driver is causing BSoD - Similar Threads - rcraid controller driver

2. Bad driver causing BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad driver causing BSOD: Hi there,I need help in identifying the bad driver causing the BSOD. I'm not a techy person so I'm having difficulties. Thank you in advance!My PC: Ryzen 5 3600X 16GB RAM DDR4 HyperX 2666Mhz TUF B450M-PRO GAMING Motherboard Galax GTX 1660 FSP Hyper K 500W PSU 240 GB SSD and...
  3. Bad driver causing BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad driver causing BSOD: Hi there,I need help in identifying the bad driver causing the BSOD. I'm not a techy person so I'm having difficulties. Thank you in advance!My PC: Ryzen 5 3600X 16GB RAM DDR4 HyperX 2666Mhz TUF B450M-PRO GAMING Motherboard Galax GTX 1660 FSP Hyper K 500W PSU 240 GB SSD and...
  4. Driver issue causing BSOD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver issue causing BSOD?: Hi,I have a second PC that is pretty old - 10 - 11 years.It had Windows 7 installed and I just got a Windows 10 licence for it.During install it crashed a lot with a BSOD saying KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. It does not give any other details, there is no file name in brackets...
  5. bsod probably caused by a driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bsod probably caused by a driver: i was getting bsod error's for a few days so today i decided to run driver verifier and i got a bsod with driver verifier detected violation error, i viewed the minidump file and this issue is apparently being caused by "SteamStreamingMicrophone.sys" driver, how can i fix...
  6. Nvidia drivers causing BSoD?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nvidia drivers causing BSoD?: I just installed the game readyNvidia drivers for gtx 1070 on my PC. I played Some games after, but suddenly, my PC froze and i restarted it often, but it just stopped while loading Windows 10. After Some restarts BSoD "Critical process died" appeared. I cant Start in...
  7. BSOD caused by driver atikmdag.sys

BSOD caused by driver atikmdag.sys: I'm running with a new driver for my Radeon graphic card. 19.12.2 which is recommended from AMD. After install all went fine and graphic bugs in games were gone with new driver but after some days playing I got bluescreen all of the sudden....
  8. BSOD caused by missing drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD caused by missing drivers: My problem is that I have been getting a BSOD every 5 minutes rendering my desktop useless. Part of the issue was the file C:/windows/system32/drivers/nvlddmkm.sys was missing. I've tried the media creation tool and it seems to just makes a image of my current computer's...
  9. Identifying driver causing BSOD

Identifying driver causing BSOD: My laptop suddenly went into BSOD with the error IRQL_NOTLESS_OR_EQUAL. I tried using a bsod viewer to identify the driver but it just states ntoskrnl.exe. I have the dump files available, will it be helpful in identifying the driver that is causing this issue?...
  10. Driver causing BSOD

Driver causing BSOD: Im not sure what driver is causing it, so I was hoping someone could take a look at my dump files who knows what they are looking at. My specs are included in the folder. Thanks in advance for any help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rcraid.sys error