Windows 10: RCS messaging is now available globally for Google Messages

Discus and support RCS messaging is now available globally for Google Messages in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Whether you’re making plans or just catching up, many of us rely on messaging to stay in touch. Messages by Google lets you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

RCS messaging is now available globally for Google Messages

Source: https://blog.google/products/message...orld-messages/

:)

Brink, Nov 19, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Google taking charge of RCS messaging rollout

Read more: Google is finally taking charge of the RCS rollout - The Verge

Brink, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Google taking charge of RCS messaging rollout

Read more: Google is finally taking charge of the RCS rollout - The Verge

Brink, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Google updates Test My Site and RCS Business Messaging

Source: Two tools to build a better mobile experience

Brink, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

1. RCS messaging is now available globally for Google Messages - Similar Threads - RCS messaging available

2. How to get global touch messages using RTS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get global touch messages using RTS?: I am working with RTS in C++. I want to obtain global touch messages, not just those limited to the bound window. Could you please suggest any solutions to achieve this?...
  3. Google Microphone Search Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Microphone Search Message: Windows 10 Home Ver. 21H1. Google ion Chrome <Search by Voice> has never worked for me so I stopped long time ago. I wanted to try again. When I click on the microphone icon I get this message 'Plesae check your microphone' I've used my KLIM microphone with many other apps in...
  4. Google Microphone Search Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Microphone Search Message: Windows 10 Home Ver. 21H1. Google ion Chrome <Search by Voice> has never worked for me so I stopped long time ago. I wanted to try again. When I click on the microphone icon I get this message 'Plesae check your microphone' I've used my KLIM microphone with many other apps in...
  5. Google Microphone Search Message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. D3D12 Debug Layer Message Callback feature is now available

in Windows 10 News
    D3D12 Debug Layer Message Callback feature is now available: Finally, D3D12 messages that you can easily integrate with your own application logs! The D3D12 InfoQueue Message Callback feature allows developers to capture debug messages, with stack context, providing yet another essential debugging tool for error analysis. To date,...
  7. Message from Cortana- "That's not available now"

in Cortana
    Message from Cortana- "That's not available now": When I type a request I get this response every time. "That's not available now" Need help with this. Thanks * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: When I type a request...
  8. Google taking charge of RCS messaging rollout

in Windows 10 News
    Google taking charge of RCS messaging rollout: We’ve been hearing about RCS, the replacement for SMS texting, for over a year now, but actually using the next-generation service has been nearly impossible due to complicated carrier and phone maker politics. But now Google is taking over: later this month, Android users in...
  9. google messages

in Windows 10 Customization
    google messages: On desktop on right hand side, messages appear so they can be read before opening them. I inadvertently turn off Google messages, how do I turn it back on again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-messages/a9bf9403-111f-4062-bfd5-196ed639280a
  10. Google updates Test My Site and RCS Business Messaging

in Windows 10 News
    Google updates Test My Site and RCS Business Messaging: It’s been twelve years since the dawn of the mobile era—a span where we’ve witnessed what can seem like a lifetime’s worth of digital innovation and new platforms. Apps. Voice-activated assistants. AR. VR. It’s an age of digital plenty, and one that can make it easy to forget...