Windows 10: RD app no longer connecting

Discus and support RD app no longer connecting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Something has fouled up remote access to my PC. I have been using the MS RD app on IOS but I keep getting error messages they vary, as I have erased my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EdisonStewart, Jun 9, 2022.

1. RD app no longer connecting

Something has fouled up remote access to my PC. I have been using the MS RD app on IOS but I keep getting error messages they vary, as I have erased my previous connection and have been trying various ways to rebuild it, without success.At the same time, I can no longer remotely access my iTunes library on the PC.I suspect the same issue, whatever it is, might be affecting both.. recommendations?

:)

EdisonStewart, Jun 9, 2022
  2. Tenforo Active Member

Can't connect to RD Gateway using Windows 10

I am using Windows 10 Pro (1809) and I am trying to use RD Gateway but keep getting error message "can't connect to remote desktop gateway computer." I have seen numerous fix suggestions in other posts and the one I wanted to try was HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Terminal
    Server Client, but the terminal service client is not listed in the folder in Pro 10. Any ideas on how to get this RD Gateway to work?

Tenforo, Jun 9, 2022
  3. Tenforo Active Member

RD Gateway Server - how to remove permanently

Hello,
    At my previous job, I was asked to take certain steps (don't remember now what they were) but it was to set up RDP to use a Gateway server.

Now that I've changed jobs, I still see the old IP and Gateway server information. I went to registry and deleted the entries from Terminal client and servers.

However, I still see a server name listed under RDP-Advanced-Settings-Use these RD Gateway Server settings.
    I have opted for - Do not use RD Gateway server but was wondering how to remove the old server name entry completely.

Thanks

Tenforo, Jun 9, 2022
  4. Tenforo Active Member
    Facebook Connect is no longer available

Source: https://support.office.com/en-us/art...rs=en-US&ad=US

Tenforo, Jun 9, 2022
Thema:

RD app no longer connecting

1. RD app no longer connecting - Similar Threads - app longer connecting

2. Unable to connect to IOS RD client Error code 0X2607

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to IOS RD client Error code 0X2607: Hi Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-to-ios-rd-client-error-code/69db02b9-7387-42cb-87f9-e5521f8adda8
  3. Keybo¨rd troubles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keybo¨rd troubles: my keyboard write ¨ instead of y sometiés or other vocals https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keybord-troubles/64a771e8-6167-4bdf-82b3-92bbf3da76e4
  4. RD black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RD black screen: Hi,I have an Intel NUC 12 with all official drivers installed, everything is freshly updated.Sometimes I can't connect trough Remote Desktop I think when PC is in sleep and I got error:"The graphics display components in the remote session failed to start up. Error code:...
  5. RD black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RD black screen: Hi,I have an Intel NUC 12 with all official drivers installed, everything is freshly updated.Sometimes I can't connect trough Remote Desktop I think when PC is in sleep and I got error:"The graphics display components in the remote session failed to start up. Error code:...
  6. RD app no longer connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RD app no longer connecting: Something has fouled up remote access to my PC. I have been using the MS RD app on IOS but I keep getting error messages they vary, as I have erased my previous connection and have been trying various ways to rebuild it, without success.At the same time, I can no longer...
  7. Android RD Client refuses to connect to PC.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Android RD Client refuses to connect to PC.: I've been pulling my hair out over this for 3 hours and I can't find any solution anywhere. Here's the gist: I need to connect to my PC via the Android RD App. I need it to connect over a different network, but I was currently testing on the same network. At first, I tried...
  8. RD client setup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    RD client setup: Hi, I have been trying so long to setup the RD client on my IOS device. But i can’t figure out what i have to type in “Useraccount”. It says Domain/User or User@Domain. I have everything else setup properly I think, and i also already filled in my Pc-name or Ip-adress. I...
  9. RD 0x204 error

RD 0x204 error: I am using windows 10 pro insider and I have an iPad 7th generation using microsoft remote desktop. For the name I use [IP address]:[port] the port being 3389. It always works on my home network, but as soon as I leave, my iPad will show error 0x204. Please help! [ATTACH]...
  10. Issues connection to RD Gateway

Issues connection to RD Gateway: Dear all, I have some trouble with some (not all) users connecting to RD Gateway. The RD Gateway is running Windows Server 2012 R2, the clients having the issues are Windows 10. When these users try to connect to the GW, the following error with Event ID 306 occurs in the...