Windows 10: RDC equivalent for ANY version of Windows

Discus and support RDC equivalent for ANY version of Windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi folks Forget the increasingly greedy money grabbing tactics of people like Teamviewer. For those running particularly HOME versions of Windows on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, Nov 3, 2020.

1. jimbo45 Win User

RDC equivalent for ANY version of Windows

Hi folks

Forget the increasingly greedy money grabbing tactics of people like Teamviewer.

For those running particularly HOME versions of Windows on remote computers who want to control them can't use RDC. Similarly if you've used the trick to get HYPER-V working on Windows Home you've also got a problem of accessing the VM's via RDC.

Using VNC on Windows works on any version of Windows - and also Linux too. Ensure the program is installed on all the machines you need to access.

How To Remote Control Your Home Computer From Anywhere With VNC

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Nov 3, 2020

2. RDC from windows 10 to 7 with multiple monitors

Hi Brent,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• What is the build and version of Windows 10 of your computer?
    • Have you checked if the drivers are updated as well?
    • Can you provide us a screenshot of your RDC window?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Carlos Tin, Nov 3, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

1. RDC equivalent for ANY version of Windows - Similar Threads - RDC equivalent version

2. Windiff equivalent for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windiff equivalent for Windows 11: I am running Windows 11 Pro. I have read about the Windiff file comparison program that was available from MS on earlier versions of Windows.Is there a version of Windiff that will work on W11?Thanks.Ron...
  3. RDC question.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDC question.: Hello.I have an end user who is trying to remote in to one of our workstations using RDP through a Citrix session. It needs to display on both monitors, but can only display on one through RDP. I selected 'Use all my monitors for remote session', but it did not solve the...
  4. RDC

RDC: I recently upgraded my Windows 10 Home laptop to Windows 10 Pro so I could use RDP/RDC between my home desktop and home laptop. I am presently unable to RDC my Win 10 Pro laptop to my Win 10 Pro desktop or vice versa. Details: -I have tried connecting from both directions;...
  5. what is the equivalent of /bin on windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is the equivalent of /bin on windows?: title submitted by /u/aue_sum [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kw09mp/what_is_the_equivalent_of_bin_on_windows/
  6. RDC equivalent for ANY version of Windows

RDC equivalent for ANY version of Windows: Hi folks Forget the increasingly greedy money grabbing tactics of people like Teamviewer. For those running particularly HOME versions of Windows on remote computers who want to control them can't use RDC. Similarly if you've used the trick to get HYPER-V working on Windows...
  7. What is the equivalent AMD version of a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the equivalent AMD version of a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti?: I know exactly what gaming laptop I want, and the graphics card is a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. However, I think it will be sold out woon. What is the equivalent AMD graphics card of a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti? Also, the specs I want for my gaming laptop would be these: Intel Core...
  8. Any Win 10 equivalent to the Win Se7en or nlite tools

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any Win 10 equivalent to the Win Se7en or nlite tools: Just wondering. FWIW, support for the Se7en tool seems to be discontinued. 51041
  9. "Reset Hub" - any command line or powershell equivalent?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Reset Hub" - any command line or powershell equivalent?: Hi experts, I have a USB device that will malfunction from time to time and I've found by pressing the 'Reset Hub' button to disable/enable the Root Hub to which this device is connected, things will go back to normal once again. [img] The thing is, I'd like to see...
  10. RDC after encryption

RDC after encryption: I have encrypted both my host computer and home computer and now can't connect to the host after it has updated. Is there a way to use the bit key remotely? 61118