Windows 10: rdp cached accounts to my new computer?

Discus and support rdp cached accounts to my new computer? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer has cached every computer\server I've logged into and I've told it to save my credentials on purpose. How can I move all of these rdp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Larry Hernandez1, Dec 4, 2023.

1. rdp cached accounts to my new computer?

My computer has cached every computer\server I've logged into and I've told it to save my credentials on purpose. How can I move all of these rdp cached accounts to my new computer?

:)

Larry Hernandez1, Dec 4, 2023

2. Microsoft Account and Authentication during RDP

Hello, trying to RDP to my windows 10 (fall creators update) via RDP but the RDP client always fails with invalid credential.

I have tried the combinations:

• Microsoft account primary alias and Microsoft account password
    • Local username associated with my Microsoft account and Microsoft account password
    Neither is accepted for sign in. I have Mobile sign in enabled on my account so I technically never entered my password here.

Lambros Vasiliou, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 5, 2023
  4. birosh Win User

rdp cached accounts to my new computer?

RDP to non-admin account not working

I can RDP to an account that is an admin account but not to a non-admin account.
    I have read to check the users and make sure the appropriate accounts have been added to the user list but the option to view or edit the user list is missing from my settings window:

rdp cached accounts to my new computer? 83392d1485967785t-rdp-non-admin-account-not-working-untitled.jpg

[Advanced Button:]

rdp cached accounts to my new computer? 83393d1485967785t-rdp-non-admin-account-not-working-untitled.jpg

is there something I can check/change in the reg editor or in group policies or something to make this appear or perhaps just to enable it directly for that account?
    For reference this appears the same if I'm logged in as admin or as non-admin. (have to give admin privileges anyway to see this window in the first place)
    Thanks to anyone who can help

birosh, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

rdp cached accounts to my new computer?

1. rdp cached accounts to my new computer? - Similar Threads - rdp cached accounts

2. rdp cached accounts to my new computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rdp cached accounts to my new computer?: My computer has cached every computer\server I've logged into and I've told it to save my credentials on purpose. How can I move all of these rdp cached accounts to my new computer?...
  3. rdp cached accounts to my new computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    rdp cached accounts to my new computer?: My computer has cached every computer\server I've logged into and I've told it to save my credentials on purpose. How can I move all of these rdp cached accounts to my new computer?...
  4. Modify RDP account mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modify RDP account mail: Hello,I would like to change the email associated with my Microsoft account.Currently, this email is used for logging in here, accessing my machine with RDP, and backing up my Windows data on Microsoft servers I believe... I don't pay a subscription, and I haven't needed to...
  5. Modify RDP account mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Modify RDP account mail: Hello,I would like to change the email associated with my Microsoft account.Currently, this email is used for logging in here, accessing my machine with RDP, and backing up my Windows data on Microsoft servers I believe... I don't pay a subscription, and I haven't needed to...
  6. Can't RDP to computer account that uses MS login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't RDP to computer account that uses MS login: Here's the problem. Some of my windows machines have both local accounts and MS accounts. Machine A, for example, has Administrator is a local account while the account name "UserName" uses a Microsoft login.When I'm using Machine B and want to RDP to Machine A as...
  7. Can't RDP to computer account that uses MS login

Can't RDP to computer account that uses MS login: Here's the problem. Some of my windows machines have both local accounts and MS accounts. Machine A, for example, has Administrator is a local account while the account name "UserName" uses a Microsoft login.When I'm using Machine B and want to RDP to Machine A as...
  8. Microsoft account on new computer

Microsoft account on new computer: Having to get a new computer after eight years. Question: Can I use the same sign in to my Microsoft account with new computer as I use on the old one? Thanks for any advice....
  9. account picture (cache?)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    account picture (cache?): When I provide an account picture (uploaded) it works ok, but there are other old ones that are selectable. How/where do I get rid of those old pictures? Thank you in advance for any help. 141306
  10. RDP connection to computer with microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    RDP connection to computer with microsoft account: Hello, I am trying to setup RDP connection between two Windows 10 machines. The PC from which the connection is opened is using a local account while the PC that I'm trying to connect to is using a Microsoft account. Upon entering the string...