Windows 10: RDP Connecting issue

Discus and support RDP Connecting issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was unable to login RDC using the correct password. In my host pc i used to login using Pin. Do you think its because im using Pin to my host pc and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Klet_546, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Klet_546 Win User

RDP Connecting issue

I was unable to login RDC using the correct password. In my host pc i used to login using Pin. Do you think its because im using Pin to my host pc and Remote Desktop will only allow the password? Or did someone know to fix this. I am able to work because my password doesnt allow me to login in my Remote Deskto. please Advise guys thanks!! Note that im using Windows10 home and windows 10 proffesional in my host pc.

:)

Klet_546, Mar 17, 2020
  2. Billzden Win User

RDP and Network Connection Drops While on Ethernet

Sam,

1. Even without issuing the ping -t command I will experience a RDP drop and network bottleneck
    2. RDP clients are the same version
    3. No firewall setup
    4. All connecting with the same cables from similar ports

winbox1 has full duplexTrue
    winbox2 does not have duplex True

Pretty sure it's something with the network setup, I might reinstall the OS

Billzden, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    After August update Hyper-v Win10VM crashes when connecting via RDP

Those are all RDP related services, my personal list of stuff I do whenever any issues with it. Has always worked for me.

Sorry for your trouble, don't know what else to suggest.

4. RDP Connecting issue

RDP

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?

Initially when we received the problem there wasn't any changes made on the computer since we couldn't figure out the problem, we upgraded the pc to windows 10. It fixed the problem momentarily and then it starts again. Then we re initiated the upgrade the
      same day I wrote this post and it was fixed again and then on today the issue is back
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the past we would delete the MS Licensing Protocol folder as suggested by so many other posts and restart the RDP connection ad administrator to rebuild it. This time around it didn't fix anything. Like I said previously we've tried to upgrade the PC and
      the fix is temporal
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this problem? No
    • When did you notice about this issue? I'm not sure when it started because I haven't been on this project that long but I would say within the last month based on me. Based on other conversations this has happened in the past.
    • Can you send us a screenshot with the error message that you are getting? Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Sure
      RDP Connecting issue d7470294-b2af-4c9c-aa56-a971016a58bf.jpg

NikkiGarcia02, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

RDP Connecting issue

1. RDP Connecting issue - Similar Threads - RDP Connecting issue

2. RDP Connection issue in Windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP Connection issue in Windows11: Dear Team,Windows 11 pc is trying to connect to a Server 2019 via RDP, the primary error was " an internal error occurred". After changing the registry and local security settings, a new error is showing "An authentication error has occurred. The specified data could not be...
  3. RDP Connection issue in Windows11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RDP Connection issue in Windows11: Dear Team,Windows 11 pc is trying to connect to a Server 2019 via RDP, the primary error was " an internal error occurred". After changing the registry and local security settings, a new error is showing "An authentication error has occurred. The specified data could not be...
  4. unable to connect rdp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to connect rdp: unable to connect rdp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-rdp/dcbcad2c-9b46-45e2-9cd6-bfe028ccdba2
  5. unable to connect rdp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to connect rdp: unable to connect rdp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-rdp/dcbcad2c-9b46-45e2-9cd6-bfe028ccdba2
  6. RDP Won't Connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    RDP Won't Connect: Hi, I'm trying to RDP into my office computer from the other room, and like most other Microsoft tech, it doesn't work. RDP is enabled on the target computer. My account is a local account, and the only one I listed on that computer, thus an admin. I did connect my Microsoft...
  7. Hacker RDP connection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hacker RDP connection: First thanks for reviewing my concerns. Recently noticed a hacker RDP connection on my PC, I immediately deleted the associated folders/files & unchecked RDP connections via control panel. However, the RDP network connections name is still there bottom of file explorer, all...
  8. BSOD on connecting to RDP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on connecting to RDP: I'm getting BSOD every time I'm try to connect to remote desktop using Remote Desktop Connection. The error in events log doesn't make much sense: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff80519b1e65d,...
  9. Connect RDP on MAC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connect RDP on MAC: How to connect RDP in Mac with Microsoft Remote Desktop 10. and rectify Error: 0x204 when trying to connect to server using Microsoft remote desktop app on Mac https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-rdp-on-mac/66504e3e-bf2a-4985-a989-d6f509b7aff7
  10. RDP connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RDP connection: my RDP seems to be having isssues, resulting in me disconnecting because the computer "lags" or screen doesn't update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rdp-connection/493d9013-ca9b-440f-8c2d-b243a1b10e0d