Windows 10: RDP connection

Discus and support RDP connection in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my RDP seems to be having isssues, resulting in me disconnecting because the computer "lags" or screen doesn't update.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoeHolloran, Nov 22, 2019.

1. RDP connection

my RDP seems to be having isssues, resulting in me disconnecting because the computer "lags" or screen doesn't update.

:)

JoeHolloran, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Billzden Win User

RDP and Network Connection Drops While on Ethernet

Sam,

1. Even without issuing the ping -t command I will experience a RDP drop and network bottleneck
    2. RDP clients are the same version
    3. No firewall setup
    4. All connecting with the same cables from similar ports

winbox1 has full duplexTrue
    winbox2 does not have duplex True

Pretty sure it's something with the network setup, I might reinstall the OS

Billzden, Nov 22, 2019
  3. RDP not working on MAC

In order to keep things simple I suggest you start by using a Windows PC to connect to your RDP host.

Remember also that the RDP host must run Windows Professional.

Frederik Long, Nov 22, 2019
  4. RDP connection

RDP

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?

Initially when we received the problem there wasn't any changes made on the computer since we couldn't figure out the problem, we upgraded the pc to windows 10. It fixed the problem momentarily and then it starts again. Then we re initiated the upgrade the
      same day I wrote this post and it was fixed again and then on today the issue is back
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the past we would delete the MS Licensing Protocol folder as suggested by so many other posts and restart the RDP connection ad administrator to rebuild it. This time around it didn't fix anything. Like I said previously we've tried to upgrade the PC and
      the fix is temporal
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this problem? No
    • When did you notice about this issue? I'm not sure when it started because I haven't been on this project that long but I would say within the last month based on me. Based on other conversations this has happened in the past.
    • Can you send us a screenshot with the error message that you are getting? Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Sure
      RDP connection d7470294-b2af-4c9c-aa56-a971016a58bf.jpg

NikkiGarcia02, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

RDP connection

1. RDP connection - Similar Threads - RDP connection

2. Can't connect to RDP using AzureAD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to RDP using AzureAD: Hi there!I am trying to connect to a Remote Desktop Connection using an AzureAD. I can connect using my laptop and PC. But other users can't. It stated that the logon attempt failed.Please kindly help me with this problem. Thank you...
  3. Can't connect to RDP using AzureAD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to RDP using AzureAD: Hi there!I am trying to connect to a Remote Desktop Connection using an AzureAD. I can connect using my laptop and PC. But other users can't. It stated that the logon attempt failed.Please kindly help me with this problem. Thank you...
  4. How can I check WHO is connected to the Windows user through RDP. The same way how...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I check WHO is connected to the Windows user through RDP. The same way how...: Does anyone know how this can be achieved? I have a PC with a ton of users, and a ton of staff connecting all across them. What I want to be able to see is, who is connected to where? For example John is connected to user 1. Amy is in user 2. Don is in user 23. John - USER...
  5. Establishing a VPN connection once I'm in a RDP session

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Establishing a VPN connection once I'm in a RDP session: I'm currently running a virtual machine with Windows 10. A connect to this virtual machine trough Remote Desktop Protocol. Once connected I want to establish a VPN connection to another server, but Windows forbidens me of doing that based on some security policy. If I access...
  6. Establishing a VPN connection once I'm in a RDP session

Establishing a VPN connection once I'm in a RDP session: I'm currently running a virtual machine with Windows 10. A connect to this virtual machine trough Remote Desktop Protocol. Once connected I want to establish a VPN connection to another server, but Windows forbidens me of doing that based on some security policy. If I access...
  7. Establishing a VPN connection once I'm in a RDP session

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. RDP Not Connecting from External Network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP Not Connecting from External Network: Error Message: 0x300005fOS: Windows 11 ProRDP Initiator: Microsoft Remote Desktop Apple App StoreIssue: Every attempt 100+ times now to initiate an RDP session using the public IP address, the Host PC name, the gateway IPv4 address, and username/domain name have failedI...
  9. RDP Not Connecting from External Network

RDP Not Connecting from External Network: Error Message: 0x300005fOS: Windows 11 ProRDP Initiator: Microsoft Remote Desktop Apple App StoreIssue: Every attempt 100+ times now to initiate an RDP session using the public IP address, the Host PC name, the gateway IPv4 address, and username/domain name have failedI...
  10. I have been having BSOD error when running rdp. I am not running rdp to connect to other...

I have been having BSOD error when running rdp. I am not running rdp to connect to other...: Everytime i have had rdp running i have got bsod error. It ussualy happens within 10 hours or less of me starting rdp. I will provide some pictures and you can let me know if you need anymore info. The two pictures below the picture with the info i received from my mini dump...