Windows 10: RDP CredSSP error in Windows 10 Home

Discus and support RDP CredSSP error in Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, How can I solve his issue on Windows 10 Home? All solution on the web is related to pro version. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by aminvalipour, Mar 28, 2019.

1. RDP CredSSP error in Windows 10 Home

Hi,

How can I solve his issue on Windows 10 Home? All solution on the web is related to pro version.

RDP CredSSP error in Windows 10 Home 01bdd869-14d5-4186-8065-0cab040617f7?upload=true.png

:)

aminvalipour, Mar 28, 2019

2. CredSSP patch for Window 7

I am trying to RDP into an Azure VM from a Windows 7 workstation, and getting the message " An Authentication Error has occurred. The function requested is not supported". I believe it is because the server has been updated for CredSSP. I have read
    this article (CredSSP updates for CVE-2018-0886) but cannot see how to update my windows 7 machine.

Derek Cope (DELWP), Mar 28, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Version 1803 having issues with RDP CredSSP encryption

New issue accessing RDP sessions on jump client machines with Windows 10 version 1803 installed.

Is there a KB that is needed on Windows server 2008 or 2008 R2, Windows server 2012, or uninstalled from Win10 version 1803 or Windows 7? Is there a patch being worked on?

Issue does not affect those using remote desktop services to access servers on 2016.

This issue is only affecting those on Windows Version 1803. Those on version 1709 can RDP into ALL. ERROR found:

An authentication error has occurred. The function requested is not supported. This could be due to CredSSP encryption oracle remediation. For more information, see https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=866660

April 17, 2018

The Remote Desktop Client (RDP) update update in KB
    will enhance the error message that is presented when an updated client fails to connect to a server that has not been updated.

Will removing KB4093120 allow the RDP to work? IT SEEMS TO.... What KB(s) would be needed on the servers 2008 and above to mitigate this without applying the GPO?

There was a Windows 7 update that rendered the same issue: Now RDP Desktop Connection shows: An Authentication error has occurred. The function requested is not supported. Remote Computer and shows IP. Also does not work when DNS name is used from the
    canonical.

Randy Kowalczyk, Mar 28, 2019
  4. cmgalves Win User

RDP CredSSP error in Windows 10 Home

credssp - problem

when I try to connect to rdp, i receive a information:

this could be due to credssp encryption oracle remediation. for more information, see https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linked=866660

somebody could help me?

tks

cmgalves, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

RDP CredSSP error in Windows 10 Home

1. RDP CredSSP error in Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - RDP CredSSP error

2. Windows 10 Home edition rdp issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home edition rdp issues: Recently i purchased one HP Pavilion Laptop -15 cs3000xx with Windows10 Home Single language. I am trying to do rdp from my laptop to other laptop running on Windows 7 Pro/Ultimate , from either of sideRDP is not working. Also I am running VMware Work station 14.x , from...
  3. windows 10 credential errors - rdp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 credential errors - rdp: got a weird one on multiple work computers all windows 10. no domain involved all just local accounts. we use draytek vpn to connect to the work network and then trying to use microsoft rdp to connect to the "work" computers by ip address e.g. my ip address at home is...
  4. rdp client in win10 home

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    rdp client in win10 home: [ATTACH] everything i search comes up on how to enable the server. can someone with win10 home confirm if the RDP CLIENT not SERVER is in Win10? This one: https://preview.redd.it/0lc31j538h541.png?width=407&format=png&auto=webp&s=eb47cdd3255acd6129695e7c50867d3e4d44d3ab...
  5. Windows 10 Home 1903 build RDP to Azure issue

Windows 10 Home 1903 build RDP to Azure issue: Good afternoon Community, We are having an issue with Windows 10 Home edition 1903 build. This is a rare occurrence and can be rectified by completely reloading windows, however that is a horrible resolution to give our customers. Case - **Side Note If you attempt to...
  6. Windows 10 Home Single Language RDP

Windows 10 Home Single Language RDP: Hi there, I am using Windows 10 Home Single Language, and I would like to know if this version of Windows can act as a Remote Desktop Host? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-single-language-rdp/ff5b6f94-2fb9-4ab8-bc22-5b2c6f97dd3e
  7. How to use Windows 10 Remote Desktop in Windows Home (RDP)

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Windows 10 Remote Desktop in Windows Home (RDP): [ATTACH] [ATTACH]There are many differences between Windows 10 Home and Professional. The Remote Desktop feature is one of them. Unlike the professional version, if you ever try to use Remote Desktop feature in the home version, you will not be able [...] This post How to...
  8. Getting error CredSSP Encryption Oracle Remediation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting error CredSSP Encryption Oracle Remediation: Hello Team, While connecting my VM after entering the credentials are prompting.once enter the credentials its showing the above error. " Getting error CredSSP Encryption Oracle Remediation " same username and password using another laptop VM able to connect successfully...
  9. Add RDP capablity to Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add RDP capablity to Windows 10 Home: How to: Add RDP capablity to Windows 10 Home [img] Information As most users will be aware, one restriction in Windows 10 Home is that it will not act as an RDP Server, so you cannot remote to it from another device. Additionally, you can only run 10 Home in a Hyper-V...
  10. RDP in Windows 10 Home

RDP in Windows 10 Home: Hello Currently my OS is Windows 10 Home. From time to time i need to connect to my pc at work, using remote web workplace. Unfortunately the Home edition does not come with the support of remote desktop. It keeps asking to install RDP 6.0 or later... Does anyone know...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows certssp windows home

2. dont have encryption oracle remediation on windows 10 home

3. credssp for windows 10 home