Windows 10: RDP Creepy Face

Discus and support RDP Creepy Face in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everybody! Something strange happened to me today. In an RDP session between Windows 10 and Win Server 2016, a black silluette briefly appeared... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Metthias22, Mar 29, 2021.

1. RDP Creepy Face

Hello everybody!

Something strange happened to me today. In an RDP session between Windows 10 and Win Server 2016, a black silluette briefly appeared and vanished fast.

I found a Reddit post through google. However, the Reddit User could not give me an answer. That's why you asked now. (https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/b66o6r/someone_has_ever_seen_this_appeared_when/)

Does anyone have any idea what that can be?

Greetings

M3tthias22

submitted by /u/Metthias22
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Metthias22, Mar 29, 2021

2. Windows 10 Pro, AAD, RDP

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing issue in accepting the credentials to RDP. Thank you for providing us the screenshot of the issue.

However, we would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet
    forums, where we have expertise and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on RDP Credential Manager to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 29, 2021
  3. RDP

Hi Nikki,

We can see here that you are having issues using (RDP) Remote Desktop Protocol on your computer. There are several reasons why you are experiencing this concern. To set your expectation, we will be doing some troubleshooting steps to isolate
    this problem. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this problem?
    • When did you notice about this issue?
    • Can you send us a screenshot with the error message that you are getting? Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, Mar 29, 2021
  4. RDP Creepy Face

RDP

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?

Initially when we received the problem there wasn't any changes made on the computer since we couldn't figure out the problem, we upgraded the pc to windows 10. It fixed the problem momentarily and then it starts again. Then we re initiated the upgrade the
      same day I wrote this post and it was fixed again and then on today the issue is back
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the past we would delete the MS Licensing Protocol folder as suggested by so many other posts and restart the RDP connection ad administrator to rebuild it. This time around it didn't fix anything. Like I said previously we've tried to upgrade the PC and
      the fix is temporal
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this problem? No
    • When did you notice about this issue? I'm not sure when it started because I haven't been on this project that long but I would say within the last month based on me. Based on other conversations this has happened in the past.
    • Can you send us a screenshot with the error message that you are getting? Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Sure
      RDP Creepy Face d7470294-b2af-4c9c-aa56-a971016a58bf.jpg

NikkiGarcia02, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

RDP Creepy Face

1. RDP Creepy Face - Similar Threads - RDP Creepy Face

2. Weird and creepy virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird and creepy virus: I got a virus 4-5 years ago, it was kinda creepy and weird. So basically it changed my wallpaper to black and give me alot of notepad with encrypted message. I didn't lose anything from my computer.Can someone knew what type of virus is that thanks...
  3. Weird and creepy virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird and creepy virus: I got a virus 4-5 years ago, it was kinda creepy and weird. So basically it changed my wallpaper to black and give me alot of notepad with encrypted message. I didn't lose anything from my computer.Can someone knew what type of virus is that thanks...
  4. Emojis turned creepy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emojis turned creepy: Has anyone else experienced this because i cant find any guide or question about this anywhere. Basically my windows emojis have their eyelids removed and they look super creepy, this happened first in my laptop and now in my PC too. Can anyone help?...
  5. Emojis turned creepy

Emojis turned creepy: Has anyone else experienced this because i cant find any guide or question about this anywhere. Basically my windows emojis have their eyelids removed and they look super creepy, this happened first in my laptop and now in my PC too. Can anyone help?...
  6. my windows is creepy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my windows is creepy: i'm getting numerous errors when trying to install softwares, mfplat.dll is missing, the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b, directx setup couldn't download the file, please try later or check network connections, i can't install filmora or movie maker, what...
  7. my windows is creepy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows is creepy: i'm getting numerous errors when trying to install softwares, mfplat.dll is missing, the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b, directx setup couldn't download the file, please try later or check network connections, i can't install filmora or movie maker, what...
  8. my windows is creepy

9. Creepy Malwarebytes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Creepy Malwarebytes: I uninstalled Malwarebytes a few days ago, and suddenly the app popped out in the show hidden icons and the apps at the start menu, it creeps me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/creepy-malwarebytes/ac713dd5-a962-4b6f-bd29-f4e68bab243a
  10. Wallpaper changing and it iskind of creepy.

Wallpaper changing and it iskind of creepy.: Whats is this ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wallpaper-changing-and-it-iskind-of-creepy/04b92854-6a90-47d0-b9a3-4fd725d009fd