Windows 10: RDP from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro

Discus and support RDP from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I'm struggling to get an RDP with two monitors at destination PC running Windows 7 Pro. Does the destination PC need to be running Enterprise or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Beardwin, Jan 7, 2021.

1. RDP from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro

Hi,

I'm struggling to get an RDP with two monitors at destination PC running Windows 7 Pro. Does the destination PC need to be running Enterprise or Ultimate for two screen RDP to be available?

submitted by /u/Beardwin
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Beardwin, Jan 7, 2021

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jan 7, 2021
  3. nkienitz Win User
    Windows 10 Pro or Windows 8 Pro from Windows 7 Pro ?

Just replaced motherboard on my old Dell D830 that I had upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Pro last August.

Went through steps on setting up new MOBO and it is up/working just fine.

I happened to run Belarc Advisor just to get a snapshot of data for the file. What is interesting is that Belarc indicates the O/S is Windows 8 Pro (build 9200).

I looked at another recent thread here at TenForums and also took some of the steps suggested and figured that maybe I needed to install or re-install Windows 10. I checked the Update/Security/Activation tab and it indicates that Windows 10 Pro is installed, activated with a digital entitlement.

So ... why does Belarc seem to see only Windows 8 Pro? Maybe because of the "maturity" of the D830? I know that Dell has disclaimers at their site that says the D830 has not been certified for Windows 10.

So, it is working, but the data from Belarc just has me scratching my head.

Any suggestions or thoughts?

nkienitz, Jan 7, 2021
  4. RDP from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro

Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

RDP from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

RDP from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro

1. RDP from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro - Similar Threads - RDP Pro Pro

2. Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro: I just completed a Win7 to Win10 "upgrade" on a Dell Vostro 1000 AMD Athlon 64 X2 1700. Amazingly I was able to install this OS to this laptop originally shipped in 2007 with Windows XP. Given that, I find it interesting, when I ran the Windows 10 64bit MCT installer, Windows...
  3. Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro: I just completed a Win7 to Win10 "upgrade" on a Dell Vostro 1000 AMD Athlon 64 X2 1700. Amazingly I was able to install this OS to this laptop originally shipped in 2007 with Windows XP. Given that, I find it interesting, when I ran the Windows 10 64bit MCT installer, Windows...
  4. Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. RDP not connecting from MacBook to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    RDP not connecting from MacBook to Windows 10 Pro: Both MacBook and Windows Laptop are connected to same wifi. I have provided the IP address of the Windows laptop to connect to it using RDP from MacBook. RDP app in mac is the official Microsoft's one. It asks for username and password. I have given my Microsoft account...
  6. Upgrade from Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro.

Upgrade from Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro.: Have been given a Dell laptop that has Windows 7 pro. Updated it with my existing Office 365, then attempting to upgrade to Windows 10 pro. Seemed to have done this ok. However, on completion, I have a recurring problem. Every time I attempt to do something, laptop...
  7. updated windows 10 pro from windows 7 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    updated windows 10 pro from windows 7 pro: I have updated my os from windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro, windows 10 gets a new windows key after the update, my question is what will happen to windows 7 pro key?...
  8. Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro

Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro: Hello, we are using Windows 7 Pro for our company's operation in Afghanistan. Now we are planning to upgrade from 7 to 10. Is this possible to upgrade online in our region? Thank You. Rahimi...
  9. Upgrading from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro

Upgrading from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro: I let Microsoft automatically upgrade several of my computers from 7 to 10 a couple of years ago with no issues at all. I am now trying to help a friend upgrade her Windows 7 Pro to 10 Pro, but I can't seem to find anyway to avoid the $199.00 upgrade fee. That seems...
  10. Windows 10 Pro or Windows 8 Pro from Windows 7 Pro ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro or Windows 8 Pro from Windows 7 Pro ?: Just replaced motherboard on my old Dell D830 that I had upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Pro last August. Went through steps on setting up new MOBO and it is up/working just fine. I happened to run Belarc Advisor just to get a snapshot of data for the file....