Windows 10: RDP from Windows 10 to MAC

Discus and support RDP from Windows 10 to MAC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can RDP from my MAC to my Windows 10, but I want to go the other way. RDP is set up correctly because I use it to RDP to a variety of machines.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RKoch1, Feb 5, 2019.

1. RKoch1 Win User

RDP from Windows 10 to MAC

I can RDP from my MAC to my Windows 10, but I want to go the other way. RDP is set up correctly because I use it to RDP to a variety of machines.

How can I go from Windows 10 to MAC?

:)

RKoch1, Feb 5, 2019

2. RDP not working on MAC

In order to keep things simple I suggest you start by using a Windows PC to connect to your RDP host.

Remember also that the RDP host must run Windows Professional.

Frederik Long, Feb 5, 2019
  3. RDP not working on MAC

I am trying to connect to Windows 7 via RDP ON Mac OS X (Version 10.7.5). I keep getting a message to either try reconnecting or contact Microsoft's administrator. I can ping Windows from Mac. I have also enabled remote connections to the computer and have
    disabled Firewall for RDP. The problem still persists and I don't know how to fix it.

Ramsha.Ijaz, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

1. RDP from Windows 10 to MAC - Similar Threads - RDP MAC

2. RDP for Mac doesn't connect to my Windows 11 Pro installation but no problem pinging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP for Mac doesn't connect to my Windows 11 Pro installation but no problem pinging: Hi,I have Windows 11 Pro installation to which I want to connect via RDP from my Mac. Both machines are connected to the internet via wifi and are connected to each other via Ethernet to a network switch. Ethernet connection on each machine is set via manually assigned IPv4...
  3. RDP for Mac doesn't connect to my Windows 11 Pro installation but no problem pinging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RDP for Mac doesn't connect to my Windows 11 Pro installation but no problem pinging: Hi,I have Windows 11 Pro installation to which I want to connect via RDP from my Mac. Both machines are connected to the internet via wifi and are connected to each other via Ethernet to a network switch. Ethernet connection on each machine is set via manually assigned IPv4...
  4. RDP Beta for Mac "alt+tab" no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP Beta for Mac "alt+tab" no longer working: Using the Remote Desktop Beta for Mac, I used to be able to use "option+tab" to send "alt+tab" to the Windows computer I was connected to, that stopped working recently. Downgrading to an older beta doesn't seem to fix it, and I can't find any settings anywhere.Yes it is full...
  5. RDP Beta for Mac "alt+tab" no longer working

RDP Beta for Mac "alt+tab" no longer working: Using the Remote Desktop Beta for Mac, I used to be able to use "option+tab" to send "alt+tab" to the Windows computer I was connected to, that stopped working recently. Downgrading to an older beta doesn't seem to fix it, and I can't find any settings anywhere.Yes it is full...
  6. Microsoft RDP client for Mac receiving "Unable to connect" error code 0x5000007 from...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft RDP client for Mac receiving "Unable to connect" error code 0x5000007 from...: Microsoft RDP client for Mac receiving "Unable to connect" error code 0x5000007 from Microsoft RD Gateway We have RD Gateway server setup and running well. All of our Windows clients can RDP from outside the firewall, but Mac users continue to receive and error; "Unable to...
  7. Windows 10 Pro - RDP from a mac - need to use GPU for certain programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Pro - RDP from a mac - need to use GPU for certain programs: Running a windows 10 workstation for point cloud processing which uses the GPU. I want to run it headless from my mac via RDP which connects fine and looks great but the app won't load because it fails the GPU check. I have set the remote desktop group policy to use hardware...
  8. Connect RDP on MAC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connect RDP on MAC: How to connect RDP in Mac with Microsoft Remote Desktop 10. and rectify Error: 0x204 when trying to connect to server using Microsoft remote desktop app on Mac https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-rdp-on-mac/66504e3e-bf2a-4985-a989-d6f509b7aff7
  9. RDP on MAC error code 0x204

RDP on MAC error code 0x204: Im using RDP on a macbook and imac to access my home desktop and works perfectly from my workplace and etc. I also set it up on my partners computer (also macbook) and when we test it using our home network and my private hotspot it works perfectly. I have configured the...
  10. rdp connection refused from mac (os 10.6), from windows it works

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    rdp connection refused from mac (os 10.6), from windows it works: has anyone a hint what this problem could solve: I have 4 computers in my lan. 1 win10, 1 win 7, 1 win2008 and a macbook with os 10.6 i want to establish a rdp session from macbook to win10. Result: no connect (but i can ping and telnet on port 3389 th win10 maschine from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 rdp to mac