Windows 10: RDP Hangs on "Just a moment" for a long time

Discus and support RDP Hangs on "Just a moment" for a long time in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there, I am using win 10 Pro - 64 bit, Ver 10586.36 i am using RDP daily to connect to other machines here in my organization (Local LAN).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by smounche, Jan 4, 2016.

1. smounche Win User

RDP Hangs on "Just a moment" for a long time

Hi there,

I am using win 10 Pro - 64 bit, Ver 10586.36
    i am using RDP daily to connect to other machines here in my organization (Local LAN).
    lately i have a strange problem.

when trying to connect to other PC - RDP hangs for a long time on this window:

RDP Hangs on "Just a moment" for a long time [​IMG]

i can wait 4-5 min. and then finally Windows Credentials screen will show up. and i will be able to connect.
    Why is that ? why is it hanging like that for no reason ?

:)

smounche, Jan 4, 2016
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Jan 4, 2016
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Jan 4, 2016
Thema:

RDP Hangs on "Just a moment" for a long time

1. RDP Hangs on "Just a moment" for a long time - Similar Threads - RDP Hangs moment

2. Just a moment stays at screen for a long time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just a moment stays at screen for a long time: Every time i start power on my laptop DELL G15 choosing my account at Window 11 it needs more than 4-6 minutes to boot but if i choose any other account, laptop start in 4 seconds. This will not happen if restart laptop at any account, it boots as before, as usual in 4 sec.I...
  3. Just a moment stays at screen for a long time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just a moment stays at screen for a long time: Every time i start power on my laptop DELL G15 choosing my account at Window 11 it needs more than 4-6 minutes to boot but if i choose any other account, laptop start in 4 seconds. This will not happen if restart laptop at any account, it boots as before, as usual in 4 sec.I...
  4. Just a moment

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Just a moment: HelloMy friend downloaded the Nvidia driver then the PC restarted then had a black screen with the cursor. We tried to clean the disk but then for a long time it shows him Just a moment...
  5. Stuck at "Just a moment..."

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck at "Just a moment...": I booted up my surface pro 3 and i saw just a moment in at the lock screen It has been stuck there for so long. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-at-just-a-moment/d446b53f-f71f-4f75-8e2f-b69103de8867
  6. Cortana and Edge hanging for a long time

in Cortana
    Cortana and Edge hanging for a long time: I accidently cut the power to my desktop, and it said that the Bios was corrupted, but recovered using the secondary Bios. At first I couldnt even get into Windows, so I wiped my C drive and reinstalled windows. Once I got into Windows, everything wokred great, except Cortana...
  7. Cannot SYSPREP with 1803 - Hangs on "Just a moment..."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot SYSPREP with 1803 - Hangs on "Just a moment...": Hello everyone, I've been assigned to create a Windows 10 image for my job, and I've started following the guide made by Kari. For some reason, no matter how many times I've restarted my imaging builds, the reboot after completing sysprep hangs. Is anyone else having this...
  8. Cannot SYSPREP with 1803 - Hangs on "Just a moment..."

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot SYSPREP with 1803 - Hangs on "Just a moment...": Hello everyone, I've been assigned to create a Windows 10 image for my job, and I've started following the guide made by Kari. For some reason, no matter how many times I've restarted my imaging builds, the reboot after completing sysprep hangs. Is anyone else having this...
  9. Just a moment

Just a moment: Wheel spinning - blue screen - "Just a moment" Been happening for sometime now. I suspect it is stuck in a loop, What can I do to avoid screwing things up any worse than they are? This started after I had to do a Reset after trying to upgrade from Windows 10 version 1703...
  10. How long should I stay at the " just a moment " screen?

How long should I stay at the " just a moment " screen?: I've been stuck here for about 30 minutes. I did set up the Win 10 preview on another laptop (this one) and I don't remember it taking so long. In fact I'm using that and Explorer to type this. What should I do next, try to reboot and use the Win ten preview USB to "Repair"...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Just a Moment long time