Windows 10: rdp license server

Discus and support rdp license server in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello , i would like to know how to reactive rdp license server for windows server 2012 R2. I just deleted :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hollander95, Jul 14, 2017.

1. rdp license server

Hello , i would like to know how to reactive rdp license server for windows server 2012 R2.
    I just deleted : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSLicensing )
    but with out result.

:)

hollander95, Jul 14, 2017
  2. Marzenna Win User

Windows 10 Home (KW9-00265) - RDP server

Hello,

Thanks for your fast reply.

How can I find which MS Windows licenses support RDP server?

Marzenna, Jul 14, 2017
  3. Windows 10 - Remote Desktop Connection

There is nothing to download. Just got a Surface Pro 3 with W10 Pro. It comes with RDP Server and RDP Client (user's question was unclear as to whether "they were looking for RDP Server or Client" . Why do you need to download an app from the app store?
    Windows has always come with RDP Client. Depending on the version, it comes with RDP Server as well.

Garry G. Green (The Real One), Jul 14, 2017
  4. Dude Win User

rdp license server

Thema:

rdp license server

1. rdp license server - Similar Threads - rdp license server

2. License for Windows Server and SQL Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    License for Windows Server and SQL Server: Hi,I have question regarding the license.Windows server running on VMBased on my knowledge, license on VM is required but how many core can I assign for the VM's.SQL server running on VMDoes SQL also required certain license running on VM's ? Or I can just go with the...
  3. Retrieve RDP license from installed server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Retrieve RDP license from installed server: HelloIn March 2019 one of our customers bought a Fujitsu server win Windows Server 2016 ROK, plus 10 CAL licenses, plus 5 RDP licenses.Now he says it's time to reinstall from scratch but he can't recover the paper with the RDP serial number.Is there any place in the registry...
  4. Retrieve RDP license from installed server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Retrieve RDP license from installed server: HelloIn March 2019 one of our customers bought a Fujitsu server win Windows Server 2016 ROK, plus 10 CAL licenses, plus 5 RDP licenses.Now he says it's time to reinstall from scratch but he can't recover the paper with the RDP serial number.Is there any place in the registry...
  5. Find computernames connected to a RDP server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find computernames connected to a RDP server: Hello,On a Windows Server 2019 i'm looking for solution to export or display the computer name of every RDP connexions.The aim is to revoke some TSE licence by host.Thanks Thom...
  6. Find computernames connected to a RDP server

Find computernames connected to a RDP server: Hello,On a Windows Server 2019 i'm looking for solution to export or display the computer name of every RDP connexions.The aim is to revoke some TSE licence by host.Thanks Thom...
  7. Unable to connect Server With RDP connection

Unable to connect Server With RDP connection: Hi, I am using windows 11, and Sever is Server 2008 R2. From day before yesterday everything was working fine. Yesterday I take remote of that server it Show Error and even ping was stopped too. So I Just restart My PC and issue resolved.Now again today is same scenario, but...
  8. Unable to connect Server With RDP connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect Server With RDP connection: Hi, I am using windows 11, and Sever is Server 2008 R2. From day before yesterday everything was working fine. Yesterday I take remote of that server it Show Error and even ping was stopped too. So I Just restart My PC and issue resolved.Now again today is same scenario, but...
  9. Unable to connect RDP for particular server

in Cortana
    Unable to connect RDP for particular server: Hi Support I'm getting following error while connecting to one particual server and not all server The remote session was disconnected because there are no remote desktop client access license available for this computer I tried to delete the Mslicense Dword from...
  10. RDP to Headless Media Server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP to Headless Media Server: Not sure which area of the forum to post this, and thought the networking was probably the most relevant. I've built a home media server using a little AMD 5350 on a mini ITX board. I installed Windows 10 on it this week as I couldn't get my head around Linux at all....