Windows 10: RDP not connecting from my machine

Discus and support RDP not connecting from my machine in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Guys,I can connect via RDP from different machines but can't from my machine. I've disabled Firewall and removed my antivirus and still the same,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Space Sense, Dec 4, 2022.

1. RDP not connecting from my machine

Hi Guys,I can connect via RDP from different machines but can't from my machine. I've disabled Firewall and removed my antivirus and still the same, what could be the problem?my machine is running Windows 11, might be the reason but not sure what it is Thanks

:)

Space Sense, Dec 4, 2022

2. Slow RDP connection to host machine after updates

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the RDP connection to the host machine is slow after the updates.

As the issue is related to RDP connection on Virtual Machines, I suggest you to post your query on

TechNet forums
    , where we have experts who have more knowledge on Virtual Machines and RDP connections.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 4, 2022
  3. Slow RDP connection to host machine after updates

I run multiple Hyper-V VMs from a single host. I updated all computers over the past few months with the September/October Windows 10 update and the various subsequent fixes.

The RDP connections with the various VMs are fine and unaffected. However, the connection to the host machine has degraded significantly. RDP will connect, but the delay is incredibly slow and, when there is a connection, it is sporadic at best.
    This was not the case prior to the updates.

I tried adjusting the autotuning, but that did not help.

I have also looked at the various forums, but I can't seem to locate any solution that worked.

Is there a way to uninstall and then reinstall a "role" for RDP?

Thank you in advance for any help anyone can provide.

***Original title: RDP slow - seems to be after one of the Windows 10 updates***

ScottVranes, Dec 4, 2022
  4. RDP not connecting from my machine

RDP Connection to machine running Windows 7 Professional with NLA

I have upgraded to Windows 10 Home from Windows 7 Home. I need to connect via RDP through a VPN to a computer running Windows 7 Professional with NLA enabled. I was able to successfully do this running Windows 7 Home, I can no longer make this connection
    under Windows 10. I am connecting to my work computer, I can successfully connect to the work computer that is running Windows 7 Professional if NLA is turned off on the Windows 7 Professional machine however IT security requires NLA to be enabled. Any
    suggestions?

ESosnowski, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

RDP not connecting from my machine

1. RDP not connecting from my machine - Similar Threads - RDP connecting machine

2. RDP Not Connecting from External Network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP Not Connecting from External Network: Error Message: 0x300005fOS: Windows 11 ProRDP Initiator: Microsoft Remote Desktop Apple App StoreIssue: Every attempt 100+ times now to initiate an RDP session using the public IP address, the Host PC name, the gateway IPv4 address, and username/domain name have failedI...
  3. RDP Not Connecting from External Network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RDP Not Connecting from External Network: Error Message: 0x300005fOS: Windows 11 ProRDP Initiator: Microsoft Remote Desktop Apple App StoreIssue: Every attempt 100+ times now to initiate an RDP session using the public IP address, the Host PC name, the gateway IPv4 address, and username/domain name have failedI...
  4. Can We connect the USB to the RDP session remote desktop connection machine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can We connect the USB to the RDP session remote desktop connection machine?: PC1 is connected with a USB biometric device. I will need to take RDPusing the remote desktop connection windows application to PC2. I will launch an application on the pc2, which need biometric to login which is on PC1. Can we send the biometric signature or get the...
  5. Can We connect the USB to the RDP session remote desktop connection machine?

Can We connect the USB to the RDP session remote desktop connection machine?: PC1 is connected with a USB biometric device. I will need to take RDPusing the remote desktop connection windows application to PC2. I will launch an application on the pc2, which need biometric to login which is on PC1. Can we send the biometric signature or get the...
  6. Can We connect the USB to the RDP session remote desktop connection machine?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. RDP not connecting from my machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP not connecting from my machine: Hi Guys,I can connect via RDP from different machines but can't from my machine. I've disabled Firewall and removed my antivirus and still the same, what could be the problem?my machine is running Windows 11, might be the reason but not sure what it is Thanks...
  8. RDP not connecting from my machine

RDP not connecting from my machine: Hi Guys,I can connect via RDP from different machines but can't from my machine. I've disabled Firewall and removed my antivirus and still the same, what could be the problem?my machine is running Windows 11, might be the reason but not sure what it is Thanks...
  9. RDP connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RDP connection: my RDP seems to be having isssues, resulting in me disconnecting because the computer "lags" or screen doesn't update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rdp-connection/493d9013-ca9b-440f-8c2d-b243a1b10e0d
  10. Slow RDP connection to host machine after updates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow RDP connection to host machine after updates: I run multiple Hyper-V VMs from a single host. I updated all computers over the past few months with the September/October Windows 10 update and the various subsequent fixes. The RDP connections with the various VMs are fine and unaffected. However, the connection to the...