Windows 10: RDP on MAC error code 0x204

Discus and support RDP on MAC error code 0x204 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Im using RDP on a macbook and imac to access my home desktop and works perfectly from my workplace and etc. I also set it up on my partners computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LtJollyRoger, Sep 6, 2019.

1. RDP on MAC error code 0x204

Im using RDP on a macbook and imac to access my home desktop and works perfectly from my workplace and etc. I also set it up on my partners computer (also macbook) and when we test it using our home network and my private hotspot it works perfectly.

I have configured the router to allow remote connections to our home network everything along those lines.

Here's the problem, I advised him to test it outside at the local library network and it will not work on his specific macbook, when he says its not working i try from my macbook and imac and it works, even tried it on a PC at work just to make sure everything was right. Username, passcode and IP address are correct. We keep getting the error code 0x204.

What could prevent him from using it when it previously works when tested at home???

:)

LtJollyRoger, Sep 6, 2019

2. Unable to RDP my Mac to my PC when i leave the same wifi, but works no problem on the same wifi

I can use the microsoft rdp from my 2015 mac to my PC running windows 10 while on the same wifi without a problem, but when i know for a fact my laptop is on logged on, and everything, i cannot rdp from another wifi to my computer at home keep getting
    error: Error code: 0x204 although i know its logged on and running, how do i fix this?

JoePutiyon, Sep 6, 2019
  3. CarlosJVS Win User
    Error: 0x204 when trying to connect to server using Microsoft remote desktop app on Mac

Hello Team,

I have a Mac and was using MS Remote Desktop to access a PC computer we use as a server. This worked fine for a week. I don't know if something updated, but it's not working anymore and when trying to connect using the same credentials I get error code "0x204".
    I understand the error code means there is not communication between my computer and the "server".

When trying to log from other PCs there seems to be no problem, so the problem must be from some setting I have in my Mac.

Any clues anyone might have as to what to do regarding this error?

Thank you,

Carlos

***Original title: Microsoft Remote Desktop for MacOS - Error 0x204***

CarlosJVS, Sep 6, 2019
  4. RDP on MAC error code 0x204

Andre for Directly, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

RDP on MAC error code 0x204

1. RDP on MAC error code 0x204 - Similar Threads - RDP MAC error

2. Windows Remote desktop 'unable to connect' - Error Code: 0x204

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Remote desktop 'unable to connect' - Error Code: 0x204: Hi,As per question above. Please help :On the host pc settings I have:Enable Remote Desktop - OnKeep my PC awake... when it is pluggen in - Checked but greyed outMake my PC discoverable....from a remote device - Checked on but greyed outThe RD Client app settings on the...
  3. Windows Remote desktop 'unable to connect' - Error Code: 0x204

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Remote desktop 'unable to connect' - Error Code: 0x204: Hi,As per question above. Please help :On the host pc settings I have:Enable Remote Desktop - OnKeep my PC awake... when it is pluggen in - Checked but greyed outMake my PC discoverable....from a remote device - Checked on but greyed outThe RD Client app settings on the...
  4. Remote Desktop Suddenly Stopped Working - Error code: 0x204

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop Suddenly Stopped Working - Error code: 0x204: I've said it before - Windows is a serious pile of dung. Once again, Microsoft does not disappoint. For years I've been using Windows Remote Desktop - then it stopped working. Nothing Changed at all. Best guess would be an update that broke something. Once again I'm very busy...
  5. Microsoft Remote Desktop: Error code: 0x204

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Remote Desktop: Error code: 0x204: I use my iMac macOS Catalina Version 10.15.7 and remote into my Windows 10 PC at work from home using our company VPN. This has been working fine until yesterday when I got: Unable to connect We couldn't connect to the remote PC. Make sure the PC is turned on and connected...
  6. Can't use Remote Desktop, Error code: 0x204

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't use Remote Desktop, Error code: 0x204: Whenever I try to connect my computer via Remote Desktop app, this error shows up. I'm using win10 pro and iphone. How should I solve this problem? submitted by /u/farukbigez [link] [comments]...
  7. RD 0x204 error

RD 0x204 error: I am using windows 10 pro insider and I have an iPad 7th generation using microsoft remote desktop. For the name I use [IP address]:[port] the port being 3389. It always works on my home network, but as soon as I leave, my iPad will show error 0x204. Please help! [ATTACH]...
  8. Connect RDP on MAC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connect RDP on MAC: How to connect RDP in Mac with Microsoft Remote Desktop 10. and rectify Error: 0x204 when trying to connect to server using Microsoft remote desktop app on Mac https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-rdp-on-mac/66504e3e-bf2a-4985-a989-d6f509b7aff7
  9. Receiving Error 0x204 attempting to connect to a Windows VM using Remote Desktop for Mac...

Receiving Error 0x204 attempting to connect to a Windows VM using Remote Desktop for Mac...: Hello all. Recently I have not been able to use Remote Desktop for Mac Version 10.3.3 to access some Windows 10 VM's that I previously was able to access with no issue. I am getting the below error. We couldn't connect to the remote PC. Make sure the PC is turned on and...
  10. windows remote desktop error code 0x204

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows remote desktop error code 0x204: I receive an error code 0x204 when attempting to use windows remote desktop 10 on my mac book pro, this isn't always the case. This only happens when at home/on my home wifi. I can successfully connect when I use the same process but on my college campus/on school wifi. Is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code 0x204 mac

2. error code 0x204 on mac

3. error code: 0x204 mac

4. remote desktop error 0x204 mac,
  5. microsoft remote desktop error code 0x204 ipad,
  6. we couldnt connect to the remote pc. make sure,
  7. remote desktop error 0x204,
  8. RDP 0x4 error 2020,
  9. macbook error 0x204,
  10. rdp 0x204,
  11. error code 0x204 mac rdp,