Windows 10: RDP / "Please Wait"

Discus and support RDP / "Please Wait" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a Dell Desktop running Windows 10 and both a HP Windows 10 laptop and a Macbook Air. I run RDP from each of the laptops, more frequently from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by drbrand, May 4, 2021.

1. drbrand Win User

RDP / "Please Wait"

I have a Dell Desktop running Windows 10 and both a HP Windows 10 laptop and a Macbook Air. I run RDP from each of the laptops, more frequently from the MAC. I use the Microsoft RDP client for MAC and the standard Windows RDP client on the HP. If I just access the Dell from the MAC, no problems; same if I do the same from the HP. But after using RDP from the HP, and then trying to use RDP from the MAC, after the client is configured, I get a big blue screen with "Please Wait" on the screen. The only thing that will solve this issue is a reboot of the Dell.Obv

:)

drbrand, May 4, 2021

2. concurrent RDP

Hi Sundeep,

To better assist you, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Is Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) working before the installation of Creators Update?
    • Have you encountered any error messages?

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, May 4, 2021
  3. RDP

Hi Nikki,

We can see here that you are having issues using (RDP) Remote Desktop Protocol on your computer. There are several reasons why you are experiencing this concern. To set your expectation, we will be doing some troubleshooting steps to isolate
    this problem. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this problem?
    • When did you notice about this issue?
    • Can you send us a screenshot with the error message that you are getting? Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, May 4, 2021
  4. RDP / "Please Wait"

RDP

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?

Initially when we received the problem there wasn't any changes made on the computer since we couldn't figure out the problem, we upgraded the pc to windows 10. It fixed the problem momentarily and then it starts again. Then we re initiated the upgrade the
      same day I wrote this post and it was fixed again and then on today the issue is back
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the past we would delete the MS Licensing Protocol folder as suggested by so many other posts and restart the RDP connection ad administrator to rebuild it. This time around it didn't fix anything. Like I said previously we've tried to upgrade the PC and
      the fix is temporal
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this problem? No
    • When did you notice about this issue? I'm not sure when it started because I haven't been on this project that long but I would say within the last month based on me. Based on other conversations this has happened in the past.
    • Can you send us a screenshot with the error message that you are getting? Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Sure
      RDP / "Please Wait" d7470294-b2af-4c9c-aa56-a971016a58bf.jpg

NikkiGarcia02, May 4, 2021
Thema:

RDP / "Please Wait"

1. RDP / "Please Wait" - Similar Threads - RDP Please Wait

2. RDP Stuck at please wait

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP Stuck at please wait: I have a windows 10 pc, and I am using Cisco Anyconnect VPN, and connecting to my desktop at work. I keep getting the “please wait” screen on my laptop. It never goes away. I can’t be driving 30 miles just to go reboot my PC in the office which defeats the purpose. Is there a...
  3. RDP Stuck at please wait

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RDP Stuck at please wait: I have a windows 10 pc, and I am using Cisco Anyconnect VPN, and connecting to my desktop at work. I keep getting the “please wait” screen on my laptop. It never goes away. I can’t be driving 30 miles just to go reboot my PC in the office which defeats the purpose. Is there a...
  4. RDP Stuck at please wait

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Please Wait Bootloop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please Wait Bootloop: My PC keeps booting over and over after constantly saying please wait for 5-10 minutes. If I power the PC down and turn it back on myself, it still does the same thing. What can I try? Thanks....
  6. Stuck at please wait

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at please wait: Ive looked into other options, Idk how to do it they require a domain which I do not have since I factory reset my pc, I got this when ever I booted it up in troubleshoot because I turned it on a few times in a row and was being dumb, Anyway I selected restart instead of...
  7. Windows Server 2012 - RDP Login Stuck at Please Wait 2

Windows Server 2012 - RDP Login Stuck at Please Wait 2: I have search the internet and this has hits over and over and over for years. Is there no solution to this. How the **** is windows still this shittty and unreliabile. HOW....
  8. Windows Server 2012 - RDP Login Stuck at Please Wait 1

Windows Server 2012 - RDP Login Stuck at Please Wait 1: I have search the internet and this has hits over and over and over for years. Is there no solution to this. How the **** is windows still this shittty and unreliabile. HOW....
  9. Windows Server 2012 - RDP Login Stuck at Please Wait

Windows Server 2012 - RDP Login Stuck at Please Wait: I have search the internet and this has hits over and over and over for years. Is there no solution to this. How the **** is windows still this shittty and unreliabile. HOW....
  10. Windows Server 2012 - RDP Login Stuck at Please Wait

Windows Server 2012 - RDP Login Stuck at Please Wait: I have search the internet and this has hits over and over and over for years. Is there no solution to this. How the **** is windows still this shittty and unreliabile. HOW....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remote desktop please wait