Windows 10: RDP Problem on windows 10

Discus and support RDP Problem on windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Every time I try to connect to my RDP I get this error: "Unable to connect to the RDP port of the specified computer 127.0.0.3. By the way I'm using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by itai hershkovitz, Jun 22, 2024.

1. RDP Problem on windows 10

Every time I try to connect to my RDP I get this error: "Unable to connect to the RDP port of the specified computer 127.0.0.3. By the way I'm using RDP plus and not the built in windows RDP.

:)

itai hershkovitz, Jun 22, 2024
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 22, 2024
  3. RDP Problems windows 10

My laptop is running windows 10 and I wish to RDP to my windows 10 Desktop via Lan, although when ever try it just comes up with:

1) Remote access to the server is not enabled

2) The remote computer is not turned on

3) The remote computer is not available on the network

all of which is false, I have tried adding RDP to the list of allowed apps through the firewall but it still doesn't work. any ideas ?

Hayden Shelton, Jun 22, 2024
  4. RDP Problem on windows 10

RDP

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?

Initially when we received the problem there wasn't any changes made on the computer since we couldn't figure out the problem, we upgraded the pc to windows 10. It fixed the problem momentarily and then it starts again. Then we re initiated the upgrade the
      same day I wrote this post and it was fixed again and then on today the issue is back
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the past we would delete the MS Licensing Protocol folder as suggested by so many other posts and restart the RDP connection ad administrator to rebuild it. This time around it didn't fix anything. Like I said previously we've tried to upgrade the PC and
      the fix is temporal
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this problem? No
    • When did you notice about this issue? I'm not sure when it started because I haven't been on this project that long but I would say within the last month based on me. Based on other conversations this has happened in the past.
    • Can you send us a screenshot with the error message that you are getting? Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Sure
      RDP Problem on windows 10 d7470294-b2af-4c9c-aa56-a971016a58bf.jpg

NikkiGarcia02, Jun 22, 2024
Thema:

RDP Problem on windows 10

1. RDP Problem on windows 10 - Similar Threads - RDP Problem

2. Problem with RDP connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with RDP connection: Hi, Recently, one of the users has a problem with RDP connection to a remote computer. Unfortunately I can't find any information about it. I have sent all the details from the event log.<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"><System> <Provider...
  3. Problem with RDP connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with RDP connection: Hi, Recently, one of the users has a problem with RDP connection to a remote computer. Unfortunately I can't find any information about it. I have sent all the details from the event log.<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"><System> <Provider...
  4. RDP Problem on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP Problem on windows 10: Every time I try to connect to my RDP I get this error: "Unable to connect to the RDP port of the specified computer 127.0.0.3. By the way I'm using RDP plus and not the built in windows RDP....
  5. RDP Problem on windows 10

RDP Problem on windows 10: Every time I try to connect to my RDP I get this error: "Unable to connect to the RDP port of the specified computer 127.0.0.3. By the way I'm using RDP plus and not the built in windows RDP....
  6. RDP connection Problem. Only Domain computers don't connect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP connection Problem. Only Domain computers don't connect.: Windows 10 Pro, 22H2. This is a RDP problem.I can connect to another computer in a different state using RDP. However, once this same computer joins the company Domain it will not connect.I get the message that the credentials don't work. It didn't help removing the computer...
  7. RDP connection Problem. Only Domain computers don't connect.

RDP connection Problem. Only Domain computers don't connect.: Windows 10 Pro, 22H2. This is a RDP problem.I can connect to another computer in a different state using RDP. However, once this same computer joins the company Domain it will not connect.I get the message that the credentials don't work. It didn't help removing the computer...
  8. RDP connection Problem. Only Domain computers don't connect.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Problem with RDP on Windows 11 22H2: Server reports "invalid credentials," but other RDP...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with RDP on Windows 11 22H2: Server reports "invalid credentials," but other RDP...: Hello, I have a strange problem:I have a Windows Server 2019, which is working as an RDP server, and I have freshly installed Windows 11 22H2.I can't connect to my Windows server; every time I get an error - "invalid credentials." However, I can connect from WSL using the...
  10. Problem with RDP on Windows 11 22H2: Server reports "invalid credentials," but other RDP...

Problem with RDP on Windows 11 22H2: Server reports "invalid credentials," but other RDP...: Hello, I have a strange problem:I have a Windows Server 2019, which is working as an RDP server, and I have freshly installed Windows 11 22H2.I can't connect to my Windows server; every time I get an error - "invalid credentials." However, I can connect from WSL using the...