Windows 10: RDP - remote from laptop to PC with 3 monitors

Discus and support RDP - remote from laptop to PC with 3 monitors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a new windows laptop running 10 Pro and I want to remote in to my PC which has 3 monitors and I want to be able to switch between each of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GlennHammill, Nov 15, 2020.

1. RDP - remote from laptop to PC with 3 monitors

I have a new windows laptop running 10 Pro and I want to remote in to my PC which has 3 monitors and I want to be able to switch between each of the monitors on my PC. How do I switch between them?

NOTE: My IT did setup my laptop with a docking station that has 3 monitors but sometimes I am away from my docking station.

Thanks, Glenn

:)

GlennHammill, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

RDP - remote from laptop to PC with 3 monitors

1. RDP - remote from laptop to PC with 3 monitors - Similar Threads - RDP remote laptop

2. Unable to RDP to remote client from my new Win11 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to RDP to remote client from my new Win11 PC: I have a new PC which came pre-loaded with Win11 Home, which I then reactived to Win11 Pro.From home I run a work supplied VPN app which allows me to connect to the work domain and then RDP to my work desktop.I have been doing this for years on my home Win10 PC.I have...
  3. Unable to RDP to remote client from my new Win11 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to RDP to remote client from my new Win11 PC: I have a new PC which came pre-loaded with Win11 Home, which I then reactived to Win11 Pro.From home I run a work supplied VPN app which allows me to connect to the work domain and then RDP to my work desktop.I have been doing this for years on my home Win10 PC.I have...
  4. RDP Web Access 2 out of 3 monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    RDP Web Access 2 out of 3 monitors: Hello, I remote into work from my local comp over a web portal using RDP. I have 3 monitors locally, all of which are 1920x1080 res. They are stacked as two on bottom and one on top in the middle of the two. I am trying to set it up so that when i remote in, my 2 bottom...
  5. 3 Monitors + Laptop Display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3 Monitors + Laptop Display: Hi,I have 3 Dell monitors and a Dell Laptop all connected via a Dell Hub. I am able to connect to all 3 displays. However one of them is locked to a 640x480 Resolution. I dont mind this however, I want to change which display is locked to that resolution. Currently my display...
  6. Microsoft Remote Desktop NOT RDP -- Multiple Monitors

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Remote Desktop NOT RDP -- Multiple Monitors: Hi, I am trying to use Microsoft Remote Desktop RD that you install from Microsoft Store, not Remote Desktop Connection across two monitors. I have looked everywhere, and cannot see anywhere to make it possible. Thanks in advance....
  7. Win10 RDP one monitor to two remote monitors

Win10 RDP one monitor to two remote monitors: I am using WIn10 Pro RDP on my client and remote machine. My client is a Dell E6530-PC 64-bit laptop and has one screen/monitor. My remote machine is a Dell Opti7050 64-bit machine and has 3 screens/monitors. On my client machine screen I can Alt+Tab between all remote...
  8. Surface Laptop 3 Remote Connection

Surface Laptop 3 Remote Connection: Hi All, I have been trying to connect my Surface Laptop 3 remotely to my desktop without much luck, when I get to the connection stage I'm asked to enter a password for the desktop which I understand is my Microsoft password, the login then fails, I may have found the...
  9. Remote Desktop (RDP) - No task bar on client PC.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop (RDP) - No task bar on client PC.: I have been using RDP for LAN and also over VPN for years - never had any great problems. NOW! On a PC that has been upgraded from Win7 to Win10 Pro I have having problems with my RDP, when I connect to the remote computer I can't see its Task Bar, I can only see the...
  10. RDP not working from laptop to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP not working from laptop to PC: Hi guys, I am having trouble getting RDP to work on my PC. I have checked everything. But I can RDP from my PC to my laptop. I have on both laptops a password, (I do have the same username, could that conflict?) I have on both PC's the latest W10 update (10586) and I...