Windows 10: RDP session

Discus and support RDP session in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a video wall with 10 screens and I am using windows 10 enterprise, I can't span an RDP session to another screen it seems to be locked to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnNic212, Sep 25, 2018.

1. RDP session

I have a video wall with 10 screens and I am using windows 10 enterprise, I can't span an RDP session to another screen it seems to be locked to the main screen

:)

JohnNic212, Sep 25, 2018

2. kb4025342 causes cursor issues in rdp sessions

The termsrv.dll changes in kb4025342 are causing issues for me in RDP sessions. When I open an RDP session the cursor is so small that I am unable to see it when editing text which is extremely annoying. I keep having to uninstall this update to fix the
    issue, but then it auto-installs again.

DanielLadd, Sep 25, 2018
  3. JimGing Win User
    Server 2016 Essentials RDP session - no keyboard or mouse

After installing the latest build 14393.rs1_release_inmarket.161014-1755 I'm having this problem.

When reconnecting to a previously disconnected but running desktop session, after authentication I receive a black screen and shortly thereafter the session quits with the following error:

"Failed to reconnect to your remote session.

Please try to connect again."

This behavior is the same with MS RDP client in both Windows 10 and Android MS RDP client version 4.2.

If I connect from Linux the behavior is slightly different. Here I am able to connect to the session and see the desktop but I'm not able to get a response from keyboard or mouse. It's as if the session is not listening for input. The session remains
    alive (animations continue to update e.g. clock) until I disconnect.

So far the only way I'm able to restore normal RDP session behavior is to reboot the server.

JimGing, Sep 25, 2018
  4. RDP session

How to show the taskbar when in a full screen RDP session?

I have the same problem, and this works for me: Move the taskbar on the local machine, perhaps over to the right. Then move it back to the bottom. Now maximize the RDP session. When I do this, the taskbar on the full-screen RDP session shows up again.

Mark Thompson 0722, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

RDP session

1. RDP session - Similar Threads - RDP session

2. Windows RDP session keeps crashing frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows RDP session keeps crashing frequently: Remote PC: Windows 11 23H222631.3085, wth two 2160p monitors.Local: any terminalsincluding any ordinary Win10 PC or ios RD client applicationWhenever I connect to remote PC via RDP, the PC will terminate the RDP session randomlycrashed interval from seconds to minutes, the...
  3. Windows RDP session keeps crashing frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows RDP session keeps crashing frequently: Remote PC: Windows 11 23H222631.3085, wth two 2160p monitors.Local: any terminalsincluding any ordinary Win10 PC or ios RD client applicationWhenever I connect to remote PC via RDP, the PC will terminate the RDP session randomlycrashed interval from seconds to minutes, the...
  4. How to differentiate between RDP session and Run as Different User in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to differentiate between RDP session and Run as Different User in Windows 11?: My authentication application running on Windows 11, needs to distinguish between the windows process invoked via RDP session and the windows process invoked via 'Run as Different User'. Problem here is both of them invokes the same 'CredentialUIBroker.exe' process. in...
  5. How to differentiate between RDP session and Run as Different User in Windows 11?

How to differentiate between RDP session and Run as Different User in Windows 11?: My authentication application running on Windows 11, needs to distinguish between the windows process invoked via RDP session and the windows process invoked via 'Run as Different User'. Problem here is both of them invokes the same 'CredentialUIBroker.exe' process. in...
  6. Establishing a VPN connection once I'm in a RDP session

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Establishing a VPN connection once I'm in a RDP session: I'm currently running a virtual machine with Windows 10. A connect to this virtual machine trough Remote Desktop Protocol. Once connected I want to establish a VPN connection to another server, but Windows forbidens me of doing that based on some security policy. If I access...
  7. Establishing a VPN connection once I'm in a RDP session

Establishing a VPN connection once I'm in a RDP session: I'm currently running a virtual machine with Windows 10. A connect to this virtual machine trough Remote Desktop Protocol. Once connected I want to establish a VPN connection to another server, but Windows forbidens me of doing that based on some security policy. If I access...
  8. Establishing a VPN connection once I'm in a RDP session

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. hi i installed windows 11 enterprise in my pc, now i need enable multiple rdp session .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi i installed windows 11 enterprise in my pc, now i need enable multiple rdp session .: i need steps and need clarity on multiple rdp session at a time in windows 11 enterprise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-installed-windows-11-enterprise-in-my-pc-now/077dda8a-ad30-49b9-8318-e2a5fa390e2c
  10. hi i installed windows 11 enterprise in my pc, now i need enable multiple rdp session .

hi i installed windows 11 enterprise in my pc, now i need enable multiple rdp session .: i need steps and need clarity on multiple rdp session at a time in windows 11 enterprise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-installed-windows-11-enterprise-in-my-pc-now/077dda8a-ad30-49b9-8318-e2a5fa390e2c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Video cannot be played in RDP session windows 10

2. termsrv dll windows10

3. failed to reconnect to your remote session windows 10 1803 rdp