Windows 10: rdr_file_system mrxsmb20.sys

Discus and support rdr_file_system mrxsmb20.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I have blue screen error for 2 domain user which running on windows 10 v 2004 when they try to load the profile sometimes they get the blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by b3hrad, Aug 17, 2020.

1. b3hrad Win User

rdr_file_system mrxsmb20.sys

Hi

I have blue screen error for 2 domain user which running on windows 10 v 2004

when they try to load the profile sometimes they get the blue screen with error code rdr_file_system mrxsmb20.sys

oi research a lot to fine out the reason but couldn't find a solution for i t

i rebuild the system and install the OS 2 times , it didn't works

all the drivers are updated to latest version by driver easy

i create a new profile for user and at first log in to new profile it face blue blue screen again

change the hardware and use a different system with different brand and install the fresh OS , again i have blue screen on only 2 domain user

users are on domain and roaming profile and folder redirection are set for all users , what could be the reason of this issue

please advise.

:)

b3hrad, Aug 17, 2020

2. rdr_file_system 0x27 BSOD After Windows 10 2004 update, but only on domain profiles

Getting the same BSOD, mrxsmb20.sys rdr_file_system when users logon with domain account and have folderredirection enabled

tested this on multiple setups

Hope that a fix will be available ASAP.

Ulrich Mortensen (ulrich), Aug 17, 2020
  3. Windows 10 won't log on without internet connection if offline files enabled

I am running Windows 10 and unless my computer is connected to the Internet, the computer will give me a blue screen with an RDR_FILE_SYSTEM stop code and an mrxsmb20.sys failure immediately after typing my log in password. This only happens with the profile
    that has offline files enabled. When we disable offline files, the system boots with this profile as expected. Is there a fix for this?

Hogden_795, Aug 17, 2020
  4. rdr_file_system mrxsmb20.sys

rdr_file_system 0x27 BSOD After Windows 10 2004 update, but only on domain profiles

This issues seemed to occur for any computers relying on user profile redirection that were updated to the Win10 2004 update. If the computer is booted with no network connectivity, upon sign-in the computer bluescreen's, giving an error referencing mrxsmb20.sys
    and rdr_file_system.

I found that if you connect to a network before sign-in the issue does not occur. I connected via wired connection. I am not sure if connecting via WIFI would also work. I am likewise not certain if you are required to actually connect to the network
    that actually allows profile redirection or if it can just be ANY network. The first time I wired into the redirection network and then could not get the issue to reoccur afterward, so I am not certain on the network type requirements at all.

It seems like you only need to do this once because I could not replicate the issue afterward.

Brian Del Shasta, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

rdr_file_system mrxsmb20.sys

1. rdr_file_system mrxsmb20.sys - Similar Threads - rdr_file_system mrxsmb20 sys

2. Stop Code: RDR_FILE_System

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code: RDR_FILE_System: I'm having problems with the Blue Dump error on Windows 11. On any Windows 11 OS machine, I receive a blue screen error while attempting to log in as a domain user. However, if I unplug my network or log in as a local user, everything works as it should. I have all of the...
  3. Stop Code: RDR_FILE_System

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop Code: RDR_FILE_System: I'm having problems with the Blue Dump error on Windows 11. On any Windows 11 OS machine, I receive a blue screen error while attempting to log in as a domain user. However, if I unplug my network or log in as a local user, everything works as it should. I have all of the...
  4. BSOD Stop code: RDR_FILE_SYSTEM; What failed: tcpip.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Stop code: RDR_FILE_SYSTEM; What failed: tcpip.sys: Tried using windbg, weirdly it opened this file but stuck without any response.I attached minidump here.Hope people can help interpret it.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjiJ5MX1ODZtgTpAtgS_YWNQ_ewy?e=TptIlW...
  5. BSOD Stop code: RDR_FILE_SYSTEM; What failed: tcpip.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Stop code: RDR_FILE_SYSTEM; What failed: tcpip.sys: Tried using windbg, weirdly it opened this file but stuck without any response.I attached minidump here.Hope people can help interpret it.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjiJ5MX1ODZtgTpAtgS_YWNQ_ewy?e=TptIlW...
  6. BSOD RDR_FILE_SYSTEM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD RDR_FILE_SYSTEM: Hello everybode, i need HELP. Since i have Update Windows 7 to Windows 10 i get everyday the same BSOD on 2 different Computers. Can somebody Help me plz to finde a solution to fix the Problem? BSOD FILE. Computer1:...
  7. dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dxgmms2.sys: While gaming I get this crash in blue screen dxgmms2.sys I have an Nvidia gts 450 gpu 4gb ram intel i3 2100 motherboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dxgmms2sys/d4b72fca-ae42-4ea6-9a2e-3b25b396ca62
  8. RDR_FILE_SYSTEM BSOD on specific model of PC?

RDR_FILE_SYSTEM BSOD on specific model of PC?: We are using Windows 10 LTSB 2016 on some PCs in our organisation (the rest are still on Windows 7). The majority of these do not have any issues but we have noticed that on one particular model of PC, users are sometimes getting an RDR_FILE_SYSTEM BSOD when accessing their...
  9. BSOD:l1c63x64.sys

BSOD:l1c63x64.sys: Since I replaced my HHD,BSOD happened. Please help me. Attachment 69284 43970
  10. BSOD after establishing VPN connection - mrxsmb20.sys+bef3

BSOD after establishing VPN connection - mrxsmb20.sys+bef3: Hello, my BSOD is not 100% reproduce able but it happens when my VPN connection is established. Sometimes it crashes imediatly into BSOD sometimes I can use it for a while befor my system crash. I've already tried to finde a solution ... but know i give up. Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue screen offline sync windows 10

2. rdr_file_system bsod

3. mrxsmb20.sys failed

4. mrxsmb20.sys blue screen windows 10 2004,
  5. rdr_file_system mrxsmb20.sys