Windows 10: RDS

Discus and support RDS in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I disconnect an RDS client (on Android tablet)?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kathy YV, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Kathy YV Win User

RDS

How do I disconnect an RDS client (on Android tablet)?

:)

Kathy YV, Sep 12, 2018
  2. psychomania---01, Sep 12, 2018
  3. RDS

hi can one plz tell me what is rds and how it works. and what is use....

jaheer---01, Sep 12, 2018
  4. RDS

RDS on 5800 xpressmusic

I have just updated my 5800 xpressmusic to v60 and I find the RDS problem again. BAD! Again I install third party program for use BLUETOOTH for worked RDS correctly. RETURN PLEASE RDS Function for the peoples =)

VIP_Domovenok, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

RDS

1. RDS - Similar Threads - RDS

2. No read/write on local machine but Shares work on AVD/RDS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No read/write on local machine but Shares work on AVD/RDS: Good dayI have a user that is having issues with her shared drive. This is a mapped drive that gets pushed through GPO. The strange thing is that when she uses the RDS or AVD session her access is there and she can read/write. It's only on her local machine that the problem...
  3. No read/write on local machine but Shares work on AVD/RDS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No read/write on local machine but Shares work on AVD/RDS: Good dayI have a user that is having issues with her shared drive. This is a mapped drive that gets pushed through GPO. The strange thing is that when she uses the RDS or AVD session her access is there and she can read/write. It's only on her local machine that the problem...
  4. No read/write on local machine but Shares work on AVD/RDS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why can't I email from RDS applications?

Why can't I email from RDS applications?: The various branches of our company connect remotely to our Pastel. Since June last year, I have been unable to send emails from Pastel or share for instance a Excel Worksheet created remotely. We are a number of employees, yet mine is the only one with this issues. A new...
  6. Why can't I email from RDS applications?

Why can't I email from RDS applications?: The various branches of our company connect remotely to our Pastel. Since June last year, I have been unable to send emails from Pastel or share for instance a Excel Worksheet created remotely. We are a number of employees, yet mine is the only one with this issues. A new...
  7. Why can't I email from RDS applications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows 11 22H2 - User fails to Remote Credential Guard connect on RDS/Fslogix environement...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 - User fails to Remote Credential Guard connect on RDS/Fslogix environement...: Hello,This is a Windows 11 22H2 specific bug. When using a .rdp file to connect to RDS profile fslogix smb mounted : "No connection to a domain controller could be established to handle the authentication request...."This is apparently a known issue for Remote Credential...
  9. Windows 11 22H2 - User fails to Remote Credential Guard connect on RDS/Fslogix environement...

Windows 11 22H2 - User fails to Remote Credential Guard connect on RDS/Fslogix environement...: Hello,This is a Windows 11 22H2 specific bug. When using a .rdp file to connect to RDS profile fslogix smb mounted : "No connection to a domain controller could be established to handle the authentication request...."This is apparently a known issue for Remote Credential...
  10. W10 RDS user file explorer pin to quick acces disappearing

W10 RDS user file explorer pin to quick acces disappearing: Hi all,One of our customers has an issue that the pin to quick access files in the file explorer are disappearing every 2 weeks or so.They have multiple RDS servers with a Broker. So, the user has a roaming profile and an FSLogix profile. We’ve tried the following:Giving the...