Windows 10: RE: Acer Aspire 5 A514 Windows 10 Setup Cannot detect SSD and HDD

Discus and support RE: Acer Aspire 5 A514 Windows 10 Setup Cannot detect SSD and HDD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good day to all of you,Trust you are well.Please help me with my problem, during windows 10 setup the SSD and HDD is cannot detect this is an old SSD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MacoySantos, Jun 2, 2021.

1. RE: Acer Aspire 5 A514 Windows 10 Setup Cannot detect SSD and HDD

Good day to all of you,Trust you are well.Please help me with my problem, during windows 10 setup the SSD and HDD is cannot detect this is an old SSD and HDD I just want to reformat it. I tried CMD Diskpart cannot detect alsoI tried Repair your computer doesn't workI tried Reset this PC error display says "Unable to reset your PC. A required drive partition is missing"I tried to download several drivers to detect it but the error display says "we couldn't find any drives to get a storage driver windows 10" and "No signed device were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the cor

:)

MacoySantos, Jun 2, 2021
  2. Erdeslawe Win User

Acer Aspire 5560 not upgrading to windows 10

That Error Code seems to be most frequently associated with/pointing to incompatible Drivers. The Acer Aspire 5560 Model is only listed on the Acer Site under 'Legacy Hardware' as far as I can tell, which suggests they may not be too interested in providing
    further firmware/driver updates, but you could try asking on their Forums. According to this site ( Acer Aspire 5560, 5560G Notebook Win7, Win8 Driver, Utility | Notebook Drivers ) the last updates were released in 2012!

Erdeslawe, Jun 2, 2021
  3. ZaiaGo Win User
    Acer Aspire 5 MAK volume licence Activation

I bought Acer Aspire 5 A514 51G 312T and it comes with windows 10 pro.And now u faced problem with this and don't know how to fix the problem.Can i activate it microsoft'sdigital licence.
    RE: Acer Aspire 5 A514 Windows 10 Setup Cannot detect SSD and HDD [​IMG]

RE: Acer Aspire 5 A514 Windows 10 Setup Cannot detect SSD and HDD [​IMG]

ZaiaGo, Jun 2, 2021
  4. brify Win User

RE: Acer Aspire 5 A514 Windows 10 Setup Cannot detect SSD and HDD

Storage setup with a SSD and HDD

Hi

I have just purchased an HP Pavillion Desktop with a 256GB SSD and 2TB HDD, I have initialised windows, choosing to use OneDrive for backup and storage (I have 1TB cloud storage with 365) and also updated windows and drivers. I have not transferred
    any data from my old pc yet.

I now wish to setup the pc to have the operating system and program files on the SSD as they are currently and all my Files/Pictures/Music etc on the HDD but I am unsure of the correct procedures and order in which to carry them out. I also want to
    continue using OneDrive for backup and file access from other devices.

I am aware of the following:

• The OneDrive folder is currently on the SSD and is backing up the default Desktop, Documents and Pictures. I wish to move this folder to the HDD but I am not when to do this, looking at the steps below, to prevent any sync issues
    • I know I can move my user folders, Documents, Pictures etc to the HDD by changing the location of these from C: (SSD) to D: (HDD), leaving the User/Username folder on C:
    • I have also noticed that in Settings/System/Storage I can 'change the location where new content is saved' for these folders, what is the difference between this and moving the location of the folders as detailed above.

Can anyone advise on the best/correct method of setting my system up going forward?

Thanks

brify, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

RE: Acer Aspire 5 A514 Windows 10 Setup Cannot detect SSD and HDD

1. RE: Acer Aspire 5 A514 Windows 10 Setup Cannot detect SSD and HDD - Similar Threads - Acer Aspire A514

2. Loop 5 acer aspire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loop 5 acer aspire: I have an Acer Aspire 5, and the key 5 is pressed all the time.Is not the keyboard because when I formatted it it stopped for 1 month,Is not a virus because I formatted my pc many timesI disconnected everything from my pcIt seems unfixable *** Moved from Spanish Forum ***...
  3. "no disks detected" when installing windows 10 on Acer Aspire A514-54

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "no disks detected" when installing windows 10 on Acer Aspire A514-54: i know it sounds really silly but i want to re-install windows 10 on my brother's laptop but every time I'm on the installation page, and i need to choose a disk, it always says "no disks detected" even though i know full well that i have half a terabyte of free space on this...
  4. "no disks detected" when installing windows 10 on Acer Aspire A514-54

"no disks detected" when installing windows 10 on Acer Aspire A514-54: i know it sounds really silly but i want to re-install windows 10 on my brother's laptop but every time I'm on the installation page, and i need to choose a disk, it always says "no disks detected" even though i know full well that i have half a terabyte of free space on this...
  5. "no disks detected" when installing windows 10 on Acer Aspire A514-54

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Acer Aspire A514-54G Windows 10 setup won't detect SSD and HHD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Aspire A514-54G Windows 10 setup won't detect SSD and HHD: Good day to all!Please help me on my installation problem on Windows 10. During the setup it cannot detect SSD and HDD for the partition to save the OS. I've tried checking on the diskpart and doesn't shows active list disk, I also downloaded "intel Rapid Storage Technology...
  7. Acer Aspire A514-54G Windows 10 setup won't detect SSD and HHD

Acer Aspire A514-54G Windows 10 setup won't detect SSD and HHD: Good day to all!Please help me on my installation problem on Windows 10. During the setup it cannot detect SSD and HDD for the partition to save the OS. I've tried checking on the diskpart and doesn't shows active list disk, I also downloaded "intel Rapid Storage Technology...
  8. Acer Aspire A514-54G Windows 10 setup won't detect SSD and HHD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Acer Aspire A514-52 touchpad freezing-lagging problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Aspire A514-52 touchpad freezing-lagging problem: I have tried almost everything i found on the internet, i've installed elan drivers, synaptics drivers, uninstall and reinstall the device.. nothing works. The touchpad keeps lagging on time to time from the very beginning. I've read that this can be fixed in basic mode from...
  10. Acer Aspire 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Aspire 5: Ive recently bought an acer aspire 5 A515 52 laptop. It was advertised as having a backlit keyboard which is one of the main reason I bought this laptop over the others. I cannot figure out how to turn it on, ive looked through settings and tried fn+f9. Does anyone know how...