Windows 10: re activate email account

Discus and support re activate email account in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; We have an old email address which we would like to make live again. it is showing the email address is still an active user, but no licence. how do we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Susan Edmunds, Jun 25, 2019.

1. re activate email account

We have an old email address which we would like to make live again. it is showing the email address is still an active user, but no licence. how do we reinstate this?

:)

Susan Edmunds, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Y314K Win User

HeatWare Account Activation Email Fail....

Hi....

I've been trying to activate my account @ HeatWare since BF but I've yet to receive an account activation email... I've re-requested it and I also sent an email about the delay...

From reading around old posts on multiple sites... This suppose to be normal ??? Is there a HeatWare OP that's part of TPU that I might be able to PM ???

Any help would be appreciated... Would like to have my HeatWare going before I purchase a few things...

Later.. *Bang Head :banghead:

Y314K, Jun 25, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Jun 25, 2019
  4. re activate email account

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

re activate email account

1. re activate email account - Similar Threads - activate email account

2. Re-associate licenses to new email account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re-associate licenses to new email account: I have some paid licenses which were associated to an old microsoft email account. Some licenses are activated while some are not just used this old email account to buy but not yet activated. Now I would like to re-associated all them to my another microsoft email. Is it...
  3. Re-associate licenses to new email account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re-associate licenses to new email account: I have some paid licenses which were associated to an old microsoft email account. Some licenses are activated while some are not just used this old email account to buy but not yet activated. Now I would like to re-associated all them to my another microsoft email. Is it...
  4. Re-associate licenses to new email account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. MS Account email change ->> Activation removed from Win10 ->> cant re-Activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Account email change ->> Activation removed from Win10 ->> cant re-Activate: I lost my Windows 10 Activation status by updating my MS Account settings:- added new email address as primary email and demoted my original email no longer active to an alias.[Settings > Update & Security > Activation] doesn't work because it hangs. Also hangs on Update...
  6. MS Account email change ->> Activation removed from Win10 ->> cant re-Activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Account email change ->> Activation removed from Win10 ->> cant re-Activate: I lost my Windows 10 Activation status by updating my MS Account settings:- added new email address as primary email and demoted my original email no longer active to an alias.[Settings > Update & Security > Activation] doesn't work because it hangs. Also hangs on Update...
  7. MS Account email change ->> Activation removed from Win10 ->> cant re-Activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. re-activate administrator account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    re-activate administrator account: I have been trying to remove the need for administrator verification in order to make changes to the laptop. Specifically, edit the Matlab program file in order to add toolboxes in the same directory directly from the command line use GitBash. I'm using an Dell xps 7590...
  9. Re instate an email account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re instate an email account: Due to my stupidity I deleted an email account and am now trying to re instate it, how should I go about this please?? Because I am an oldie (87) I would be grateful if you reply in plain English rather than computer technical language, it will make things a lot easier and...
  10. Email re account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email re account: Have received 2 emails advising that I have an unpaid invoice from Microsoft 365 I believe this is a scam as all our accounts are direct debit payments. Thought I would post to alert others. Cheers...