Windows 10: re activate email account

Discus and support re activate email account in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; We have an old email address which we would like to make live again. it is showing the email address is still an active user, but no licence. how do we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Susan Edmunds, Jun 25, 2019.

1. re activate email account

We have an old email address which we would like to make live again. it is showing the email address is still an active user, but no licence. how do we reinstate this?

:)

Susan Edmunds, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Y314K Win User

HeatWare Account Activation Email Fail....

Hi....

I've been trying to activate my account @ HeatWare since BF but I've yet to receive an account activation email... I've re-requested it and I also sent an email about the delay...

From reading around old posts on multiple sites... This suppose to be normal ??? Is there a HeatWare OP that's part of TPU that I might be able to PM ???

Any help would be appreciated... Would like to have my HeatWare going before I purchase a few things...

Later.. *Bang Head :banghead:

Y314K, Jun 25, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Jun 25, 2019
  4. re activate email account

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

re activate email account

1. re activate email account - Similar Threads - activate email account

2. Re-Activation help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re-Activation help: The windows on my PC is not OEM, It was an upgrade from 8.1 to 10. I have re activated windows on this pc before but now it seems i cannot. I have took the "other" PCs off of my account to make room for my "new" one. The quotes are because i have changed my hardware. My...
  3. Windows Re-activation

Windows Re-activation: I had a digital license and it was also binded with my Microsoft account, I have recently changed my PCs hardware(Mobo, RAM, Processor) and then I'm not able to activate windows. Launched the troubleshooter, It didn't find any licenses, then I clicked "I've changed my pc's...
  4. re outlook email

in Windows 10 Customization
    re outlook email: I am trying to set up an outlook email but the computer tells me it already exists but I don't remember the password. I need this account because I am setting up a program that was paid by paypal that used that outlook email. the program requires that I use the same email...
  5. Re-activating plus!

Re-activating plus!: Hoi I bought a PC a while ago which had Windows 10 installed. I then lost my Key in a move (which was on a paper certificate). I re-formatted my HD and forgot to activate Win 10. Later I wanted Minecraft Win 10 Edition on my pc and was told that I had not activated my Win...
  6. Windows Re activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Re activation: Hello.. I have Bought an Acer Gaming leptop yesterday but my leptop only have one DRIVE available so i am going to re install my windows 10 by making hard disk partition Like Local Disc C D E etc.. So Can I get my Windows re activated even after installing a new windows...
  7. Deleting and re installing Tiscali email account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting and re installing Tiscali email account: How do I delete my email account with Tiscali so that I can re install. Once again I'm not getting emails on my new HP PC. Coming through OK on Iphone and IPAD and my wife's Tiscali account is working. Normally I would go to Email &App Accounts and find the two accounts...
  8. Re-activation

Re-activation: I've switched hardware (including motherboard) on my computer and as soon as I started the newly built PC I realised that windows wasn't able to activate. There's an option to troubleshoot so I did just that and proceedingly i pressed the "I have recently swithced hardware on...
  9. Micnrosoft warning re termination of my email account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Micnrosoft warning re termination of my email account: i have received M icrosoft email warning that my email address is on a blacklist and will be terminated if I don’t contact them by clicking link. How can I determinhe if the email is really from Microsoft?...
  10. Email re account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email re account: Have received 2 emails advising that I have an unpaid invoice from Microsoft 365 I believe this is a scam as all our accounts are direct debit payments. Thought I would post to alert others. Cheers...